What? Are people writing this shit completely retarded? Like if hilarious QUALITY was not enough

What? Are people writing this shit completely retarded? Like if hilarious QUALITY was not enough.

Wasn't Qualidea Code supposed to be some new big franchise or something? At this rate this shit won't sell 1k.

What is that red thing in the water?

The bitch was getting on my nerves, I'm glad she's gone.

She was like the only not horrible thing about this show. Dude is annoying as fuck and other teams had 0 development.

I still can't wait to see what bullshit has to happen in the next couple months in order for this to be a top 5 seasonal seller. I just know it's going to happen somehow cause of it's time slot. At this rate Aniplex will need to buy back it's own stock like they are often accused of because it's neither gaining in popularity or viewership 4 episodes in. New episodes barely seem to have any effect on preorders.

I don't think the LN writers actually thought A-1 would take them up on this project.

But seriously, I laughed at how this scene was handled.

Do they really need any development? I guess imouto can get rid of her oh so subtle onii-chan complex, onii-chan can get more proactive. Dykes seem to have it good.

QUALITY Code. I was surprised to seethe quality of this episdoe dipped this low.

I had sooo high hopes for this series, but it just gets worse and worse with every new episode.

Didn't Japs have some catastrophe that week though? 3rd episode of 91 Days was pretty quality too and they were released on the same week.

And to be fair, Qualidea Code's quality wasn't so high to begin with.

Last episode was also hilariously bad with the best QUALITY since twintails.

Given how they rushed the Speakeasy adaptation (they made an anime out of it when the LNs themselves weren't well-established yet) I guess it wasn't surprising.

Still keeping out hope that Canaria will be fine, but 'm not keeping my hopes up.

I don't know how to feel about killing Canaria right now.

I mean, if it'll turn out she's okay, Qualidea Code will forever become the most mediocre anime in existence, like, nothing about it is engaging. But if they kill her same episode they saved her, that'll be a nice change of pace.

The ranks do tend to go up a lot after episodes, but they tend to go from like 10,000 to 2,000 which is still pretty bad, then they gradually go down again.

If she's dead series is absolutely done for.

Maybe they could salvage it if all focus shifted to Aoi Yuuki. But I doubt it.

The question is that if Canaria is dead, if her death is permanent, or if they somehow bring her back by the end.

The fact that I think a new ED is coming out soon is probably a sign that Canaria really is dead, though, as they'd want to change the tone of the series.

If there is a new OP she's probably dead. If OP stays the same she's alive. Or they have absolutely no money.

Honestly, I'm not sure if they even care anymore. Series is pretty much doomed to fail hard.

I doubt A-1 would be out of money, considering Atlus, Capcom and Square Enix royalties and SAO merchandise. I think they are just phoning in, because, like, who cares? WWW.Working is couple of seasons away.

Not too mention that the tower become that thing in the episode.

So what if the plan is for every school to have 4 episodes of focus?

We can say that Tokyo arc is now over with edge-kun getting much worse after he just became better.

So where did everything go wrong? Aniplex pretty much put all their eggs in one basket in this one with all the names involved, and yet, perhaps at least partly thanks to subpar animation, it's destined to flop. Before the season began there was actually a chance that this could have been one of the better sellers this season, but for whatever reason the hype that you'd expect the show to have didn't materialize.

Makes me think Episode 5 will be a make-or-break episode. The serries' sales fate will probably be decided with that episode, and it will be known if the show will be a major flop or will sell average at best (since flopping is a guarantee right now).

The OP is not changing though. Only the ED is confirmed for changing. The only question is when.

I wonder if that's the point when everyone else just said "fuck it".

The sad thing is that if Canaria dies we won't get her changing scenes anymore. A-1 kept teasing us but never gave us the goods, and now she's possibly gone.

>Maybe they could salvage it if all focus shifted to Aoi Yuuki
Sounds good to me.

I'd like to think that they are going to make edge-ku realize that fight with UNKNOWN isn't his own personal battle and Tokyo lost a powerful buff, but his sister is just casualty of war and he should get his shit together.

Harems no longer sell good. Neither do LN adaptations. And from description this seems like the most generic thing possible.

It was fucked from the start.

His entire motivation was protecting her. If she's dead he's fucked.

And there is obviously some hidden drama with adults not telling them the full truth.

>Neither do LN adaptations
What are Re:Zero and KonoSuba?

Also, QC isn't a harem.

Re Zero anime is selling 6k. Good, but nothing spectacular. Konosuba was a great comedy and it didn't sell spectacular either.

None of them are even close to top sellers.

Actually Re:Zero is doing almost 10k now.

*or at least V1 might.

This thread sure is dead.

What a failure this show is.

>Neither do LN adaptations.
If they do the advertizing work well enough, it doesn't need to sell much.

How well do the LNs sell anyway?

Her hat.

That QUALITY was fucking artrocious

>Re Zero anime is selling 6k
Vol 2.

Vol 1 sold 10k

>But if they kill her same episode they saved her, that'll be a nice change of pace.
No it'll be shit. Best bet is saving her somehow to salvage some sales.

Is Canaria dead? She's my waifu this season.

I thought we already saw the bottom of the ocean they're on and it wasn't even that deep. How the fuck do these things keep getting by hidden?

Alien camouflage, like those octopuses and squids , coral fishes with their natural skin/scales.

Aren't the Unknown aliens or something?

The Unknowns are so fucking weird.

What is their goal?
>stay hidden in water all night when they could launch an attack and destroy the whole city or three
>when everyone retreated, they stopped attacking
>also apparently just blow up when killed

And then there's how if there's one of these big fuckers, that means they've got at least a hundred more out there and the ship we saw in episode one was even bigger than this. The adults seem to only have seen everything up to this Leviathan or something.

This show has more plotholes than Swiss Cheese.