Shit happens and now you have a bottomless budget to make the anime of your dreams...

Shit happens and now you have a bottomless budget to make the anime of your dreams. What is it called and what is it about?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would make Keit-Ai not even memeing.

Why choose? Can't I make literally every single anime if my budget is bottomless?

Because reasons
FUCK man, just throw around ideas and don't think too hard about it

I make Trigger and Madhouse collab on the rest of Overlord, releasing a new season covering one volume every year

Wheel of Time. I'll let them cut the later novels down, and they can go anime original where Sanderson picked it up.

It'll be a hundred episode series that goes on forever before finally tumbling down. The perfect anime adaptation.

I'd make some anime with MC being religious fuck who strives for power, only to become the main antagonist in the middle of the series which get's defeated by the rest of the cast by the end of it, I'd also foreshadow that people who killed him get his power and become the new bad guys. Something like that was probably done before but I don't watch a lot of animus so Idk

Tsukihime

I would finally make an adaptation of Berserk that isn't shit.

Hey undercover shaft writer, you gonna pay me for my ideas?

We're getting a Jiraishin anime boys.

I pay a team to scour every single LN contest held in the past several years and animate every single magical school battle harem and isekai series I can find a rough draft of until Japan is so sick of both that trying to animate either is considered suicide for the studio.

A highschool battle harem with open ending.

No you can't. OP said you can make the anime of your dreams, that implies one anime. And before you go full retard and say you can just make thousands of episodes and basically just make infinite different anime under the same title, I'm going to have to tell you to stop drop and roll

A battle anime centered around the inevitable feud between heaven and hell with less emphasis on a preachy message and more focus on characterization, world building, story and top-tier fights/wars.

I want a Front Mission Anime about Huffman Island conflict.

Lots of cute girls doing lesbian things add some mechas and kaijus that rave in the city at night and the moon will act as a huge discoball and make the streets with pokelike monsters dancing. So i have covered all my bases cute girls, mecha, kaiju and yokai/monsters.

I'd just make high budget hentai.

Wouldn't we all

It's just Spice and Wolf season 3 (and 4 and 5).

Also, there is an OVA at the end that explains their life after marriage and shows the children.

Also an OVA where Amartie is raped to death by the boss nigger from berserk in some sort of weird CG crossover.

An anime about an average girl who was accidentally enrolled into a high school of girls with magical powers and unnaturally colored and styled hair just because her name is Mary Sue
It is revealed that the girls are all hybridized rejects from the early days of genetic engineering. Mary turns out to be one of them, and her ability is to be "average" at everything, even things she doesn't know how to do

Please don't resurrect the reddit-tier faggotry of "write an anime plot" general threads

Anime adaptation of the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

invest it into something actually useful like a hedge fund instead of wasting it on low quality entertainment

best post

A HD adaptation of hokuto no ken where kenshiro's eyebrows take 60% of the budget
Or steel ball run anime by ufotable

Fucking Toriko

>steel ball run anime by ufotable
Don't do this to my dick user

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Dante's Inferno would be a pretty fucking epic suffering anime.

Kill yourselves ``kudasai''

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Hire doujin artists to create a episode of 2hu.

A lengthy battle shonen where the MC is a guy who dreams to be the strongest villain in the universe
After 300 episodes of battles, conquests and edgy bullshit done alongside his disgusting comrades and underlings he manages to do so and steals all the girls from the good guy's harem
No title because I suck at giving names

It's called Spice and Wolf seasons 3-100

Harli S3 and Portal 3

I already have more than enough money to fund multiple anime but I'm not dumb enough to waste money on such a thing.

> lying on an anime board full of NEET
Do you really need to do this?

I use my endless funds to acquire rights to every LN in existence.

I will never animate any of them though and will keep buying the rights to them. Thus forcing anime away from LN adaptations. Anime is now saved.

All the S2s Brains Base never delivered.

Only people gonna know is nico tanigawa.

You are a god user.

thank you user.

Fully animate each and every serialisation in every single issue of Comic Lo

Madhouse and KyoAni collaborate to make Pokemon

Tacticool anime girls doing tough, mnaly things in a total war scenario.

The story and political context of the conflict are afterthoughts. The important part is that everybody in the military is a little anime girl.

Horus Heresy animu

/thread

Candide adaptation

Or a grimdark rurouni kenshin remake with a proper ending

At first, it starts as your usual, generic harem anime. The protagonist is a generic, dense, nice-guy MC who goes to a generic highschool

and has generic friends, etc etc.

However, this is all a guise, as he is actually the local serial killer, whose thirst for blood has been increasing as of late.

The show follows as he kills off his harem, one by one. He does so either in a completely cold, unfeeling way or in a sadistic manner.

The girls either beg him for their lives, or try to escape/fight back, but none escape. He leaves gruesome remains in his wake, as the

city police try to track him down to little avail.

As the school days go on, the remaining classmates start freaking out and become paranoid as fuck while the MC remains completely

cheerful and nice.

Series ends with the MC kidnapping and torturing the first girl/childhood friend, who develops Stockholm Syndrome.

The two manage to trick the entire police investigation squad, kill them in an abandoned building a la Saw traps method, and go forth to

their merry murder.

Show ends with the main girl killing the MC, saying "I don't need your help anymore"

... what?

Love Lab Season 2.

You need to be 18 to post here, edge-kun

Come on guys this should be easy. Pic related.

A cute girl doing cute things and is loved by everyone.
But all of these cute things and good memories were simulations. Farther and into the anime she starts finding about her past and her

true life. The people in her "dream" slowly start acting hostile and try to keep her in the dream world by denying such facts like where

she was born or wheres her family or if theres a world beyond the small village. And it has finally gotten to the point where she fully

knows what the past and true life was and kills herself to end the dream, but when she wakes up and finds out shes just a fat neckbeard

in a long coma for trying to hang himself. She also finds out that she has a large hostipal bill for keeping him alive and the real life

him was an otaku hikkormi who owned a lot of loli hentai games. Disgusted by her new self and lifestyle, she decided to kill herself by

jumping off her apartment. And the anime ends as soon the guy's head hit the pavement.

S&W S3

>filename
You have the shittiest of the tastes, holy shit. If it at least was Serpico

Upbeat rogue smuggler looks for happiness in a dystopian future

He steals a ship and slowly but surely crews it with cute girls and sexy women. Eventually falls in love with his rival (hot blooded DUTY AND HONOR titty monster) and wins her over by intentionally taking a sword to the gut so he can give her a kiss

Basically Outlaw Star but with fewer kids and better animation and less magic

>Zombie invasion.
>MC genius edgy selfish middleschooler with sociopathic tendencies (Nishi/Akagi)
>Dead classmates
>Trying to survive, part of a random group
>Completely unstable, wants to be the leader
>Kills them all at one point because of their retarded actions and he lost it
>Wanders without direction and disconnected from the world
>Feints on the road
>Group saving him
>Pairing with charismatic girl a bit older than him who's the leader
>Gain trust, become one of them
>Shit happens

A continuation of Himouto! Umaru-Chan for until I die
Your reaction will be of enjoyment to me, Sup Forums

Pretty edgy.
And stupid

bible black revival

How the fuck are you faggots
not choosing to fund more loli hentai?

I would remake EVA and it would remain the same handrawn animation for everything and the 1990's looks, it would just invest infinite bugdet on the animation so it becomes true 24fps.

highguality masturbation starring: me

Cunning.

Historia. A well animated anime series about the life and accomplishments of various great men throughout history, beginning with Alexander the Great.

Title: Starfighter

Humanity has reached a point of interstellar space travel where earth is seen as still ostensibly the hub world of the empire that had grown, but many different planets worth of humans either passing through or specifically travelling there and extremely complex racial conflicts evolving, things seem to be at a tipping point regarding the liberties of travel to and from space. The path of humanity has not been easy, our story as we see it in the present leads to a giant shift in the balance of power in the world, with entire countries falling into chaos, and others rising out of it. The story follows a man who, having lost his job due to cuts in the public sector of the city he lives in, takes a chance by agreeing to go on a heist arranged by one of his friends with close ties to the criminal underworld, what he is never aware of is the actual identity of the recipient of the robbery. This coincides with the announcement that Earth is now in a state of war with the first habitable planet to be discovered around Barnard's star, due to escalations in hostility between this planet's and Earth's citizens. Also the arrival of a religious man, about whom nothing is known, standing in front of a huge golden ball, warning of an impending doom to come from within....

Political intrigue, bebop-style fight scenes, intricate/very detailed character designs and backstories make this potential anime something you definitely want to make a gofundme for. Please, it's basically legends of the galactic heroes with a bit of Lupin thrown in

Massive crossover sol/comedy/yuri/cgdct of all my favorite waifus in highschool together.

gay

I will make something similiar to SAO but instead of asuna there is going to be my waifu and I'll not fuck up following arcs

Fuck you faggot, history has some of the most intense and captivating stories that exist.

The next 6 or so seasons of Spice & Wolf.

The breaker

edgy

I've always wanted to make a harem anime set in a women's prison
MC is a young man who was accidentally put there
I would hire either the TWGOK author or the
Love Hina author to write it

pic related. Call it "The Great War"

Too bad for you I actually liked Himouto

Battle shounen with deep story and awesome and complex powers system

An adaptation of the Ciphias Cain novels
After that, an adaptation of Consider Phlebas, so that everyone who likes it can be called Phlebians

About 40% of the runtime is going to be the female cast complaining about things and folding their arms under their tits
FUCKS SAKE JORDAN WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH THIS

>Entire episode about the cast trying to figure out arrangements for the shower, since the inmates shower together
>MC sneaks into the shower at a time when he thinks no one else will be there
>A shy girl is there showering alone
>Turns out she showers alone because she's self-conscious about her small breasts
>she shrieks and calls the guards
>Later, when the MC finally gets a chance to use the shower, she comes back
>"D-do you think I'm ugly?"

NOW KISS!

Make Dragon Ball S+, keep 90% of budget as pocket money, anime makes money off of retarded fans and I take in more money.

Fucking hell. Fund it.

M-me too

I would pay kentaro enough that he would finish beserk so i can rest in peace

I'd adapt Sayonara Piano Sonata in its entirety.

Not gonna lie, I would make a slice of life anime about this.

>first few episodes is her being pretty dead inside, MC gives her new clothes, makes her good food, gives her unconditional love
>her cold exterior slowly melts over time
>show goes on, she develops life skills, like cooking and learning how to be a good assistant
>they canonically have sex and it's shown in a non-lewd way, it's more loving and tender than anything else
>in the end, she turns out to be more beautiful because she was broken at one point, but was repaired with love and care

Despera

Image got unattached somehow, whoops.

Cowboy Bebop with much better animation and a different ending.

Fuck, I'd make a full anime with the best possible graphics and top tier movie-level CGI for a full-on Sci Fi anime based on the Crysis franchise. The game series really shit the bed, but the 2nd game and its novelization by Watts was top tier, so I'd base it around that. I would probably hire Watts to write out the framework and the story would be a re-imagining/redo of the Crysis series so it'd have some similarities but have major changes to the plot to make it better. Crysis 3's storyline would be mostly scrapped save the stuff about Ceph capabilities. Shit, there'd be so much stuff...

Different ending? Why?
Also, in my opinion, they should make it 50 episodes long, upgrade the main plot, give more dept to the characters and, obviously, make more episodic stories.

It's just a good berserk adaptation

I can finally make that Yotsubato! animu I've always been dreaming that. Either that or redo claymore with ufotable.

i would do the same in all honesty

No I think 50 episodes is way too much. Maybe 39 episodes.

My only issue with the ending is the fates of Faye and Jet. I wanted to see their reaction to Spike's death and what happened to them after the entire fiasco.

I would reanimate and adapt the whole fate franchise.

this actually sounds like a great idea, does anyone know if something like this exists already?