ITT: The most cancerous fanbases

I'll start with a strong one

Any fanbase that considers themselves a fanbase.

You.

OPM
Madoka
Tokyo Ghoul
SnK
Naruto
JoJo
Umaru

fpbp

JoJo
HxH
One Piece

JoJo's anime really made things worse. I can't even leave this board without seeing them. Like being trapped in purgatory

Moe fags, Harem fags, Loli fags

eva, madoka

Anime fans

You can post literally every series that is even remotely popular and it will be arguably true. Fanbases are meant to be cancerous to begin with, and that's all the more true when it comes anime/manga.

This
Nice 10s

Oyasumi PunPun
LoGH
K-on
NGE
TTGL
Berserk
Lain
Anything by Yuasa and Satoshi Kon

Re: Zero is the new SAO, so they're definitely in the running now.

>loli fags

You mean people with great taste?

I'd say RE is more like the new Umaru. Constant life support threads full of stale forced memes

You forgot about dragon ball.

Raildex.

gay ass jojo shit

Fucking jojo fans said part 3 was good bull shit.

Really gay.

Redpill me OP.

What exactly makes Jojofags cancerous?

The fact that you lot are mostly from Sup Forumseddit and use terms like "redpill" unironically.

Just browse through any of the generals.

I'll wait for you to report back.

dude ora ora lmao

JoJo no contest. The anime was a mistake.

At least JoJo is somewhat self-contained.

Re:Zero shitters have been taking over the board as of late.

>ITT: series/genres I don't like

Great thread OP.

To be honest, I think the worst fanbase at least on Sup Forums is the fanbase of "that meme", who keep spamming it even on threads it has no relation to.

Nah, JoJo's good. It's just the fans that suck.

That happens everytime a good series airs.

Well lately Berserk Sup Forumsermins have been all over the board too, there are three threads up right now.

jojo fans are the fucking worst
shows fine tho

bleach fans

>"I want a Jojo anime!"

>Tripfags hating on Re Zero

What else is new?

Literally any fanbase of any popular show

I want the Phantom Blood movie to be released on Blu-Ray

type-moon
key

Basically, people are cancerous, moreso as a group. Popular shows usually have more fans aka more people aka more cancer, which makes their fanbase more cancerous.

Just stop interacting with people in animeme forums if you aren't used to the cancer yet. It's always there and if you are part of some fandom that you think isn't cancerous, that just means YOU are the cancer to everyone outside that fandom.

This

Is Re:Zero really good or are people memeing and overhyping something that looks like a generic fantasy harem show?

snk, I like the manga but those threads on Sup Forums are just too much for me.

It's good and has some great moments but it's no masterpiece. Watch it yourself and stay out of the threads is my advice.

SnK, Jojo and Madoka are the holy triangle of cancer on Sup Forums.

I can't remember any others because I can't stop thinking about how cancerous Jojo and monster girl fans are.

>SnK
Really? I never hear anything from them so they must be at least staying inside their containment circlejerks.

Where is Sao? Those fags have their tumors so far up their brains that they actually believe the show is even slightly watchable

Spotted the butthurt jojofag

>holy triangle of cancer on Sup Forums
Replace jojo with tokyo ghoul

This, the few times I read the generals it felt like I wasn't on Sup Forums anymore.

Anime only detected.

>SnK

You should change that to AoT because all the guys who read the manga are okay. It's the anime ones that are cancer.

and yet mods don't give a shit

kiniro mosaic fans

t. Bertposter

Great show overall, but a god awful protagonist.

>no one should see highway star animated because I'm too lazy to filter a thread
Get over yourself

Love Live objectively has the worst fanbase.

Are you implying I am mad? I simply don't enter the threads, I don't even filter them. I was just answering OP's question.

Butthurt wannabe special snowflakes detected. Even if you don't want to admit it to yourself, you are cancerous no matter what you watch/read and your communities are awful from the outside perspective. And yes, this applies to me aswell but at least I'm not living in denial like you guys.

Yawara shitposters

/thread

Berserk is a Manga
Re:Zero is a fucking LN
Get some taste you fucking normalfag

Index, really.

More like Fairy Tail / Naruto / SAO 2.0

What? I don't watch either and I was not comparing them.

The butthurt is off the charts, I see.

Kumagawa fanbase.

I love this guy, but the fanbase is fucking terrible.

They are maybe just as worst as DBZtards or even more.

Sup Forums

Here's your (You) that you are so desperately after. Next one is $5 tho, I'm not running a charity here.

>Any fanbase ever

Really, any fanbase that will obsess over something is cancerous, even if it is from a good anime. It doesn't matter how kewl Jojo may be, I don't want it to be every /a thread ever.

>all the guys who read the manga are okay.
Yeah no

your next words will be
>back to /r/eddit with your retard memes

back to /r/eddit with your retard memes

...NANI!?

The thread is on autosage? Mods should have just deleted it.

>good