DanganRonpa

Alright let's clear this once and for all.
Who do you think the traitor/attacker really is?

I think that Gekko/ monaca is both the traitor and Mastermind
Nobody else can be the traitor.

It's too early for such a huge twist to be revealed. We're only, what, a third through this series already? There's got to be more to it.

I would say it's either also Miraitai and/or the 16th player,

There were eight brothers. He was also Ultimate Octuplets. This means one of them survived the novel. But unless he appears in side future, he may as well have been one of the countless causalities in the wars and destruction.

Maybe there isn't, this is an anime not a video game, they can show us both sides of the game :3

Yeah but who can be the traitor?
Tengan proved being a good guy and is dying,Mitarai was in a closed room when Gozu died and isn't strong enouch.
The dumb trio are in their own drama and white weed was pointing to Gekko/Monaca
Mitarai can't open doors,boxer hate Naegg so much that he would be already dead if he was the traitor.
The DR1 survivors aren't going to be the traitor and they probably aren't gonna repeat the "fisrt victim is the bid bad" thing with chisa.

Qt

Nah, non of them survived, that guy got it wrong. Mukuro killed two of them before killing the four outside.

best girl

What if there's no traitor?

Braces > Candyass, but hey, that's just my opinion

>functioning robots exist in DR.
So, what's stopping Hajime from building his own robot Chiaki?

What the fuck was his problem?

Because he cant fuck a robot

A robot is just that, a robot. Without the Chiaki AI it would mean nothing to Hajime.

It's literally monaca.

She's the one who killed Gozu and can probably lift him since she a damn robot that probably has mechanical long arms or something

So, how exactly did the 76th class trio get expelled?
Considering property damage, violence, and group orgies are A-OK in their books it must have been something really bad, but not bad neough that we'd have heard about it in some other work in the series.

Why? He has super strength.

So what was her early life like on an island full of ex-despairs?

I want to hug Mitarai, and I want to be his power bottom :3

He can create one or upload the AI from the NWP.

Doesnt traitor mean someone who was with them? Monaca was never with them and her being the mastermind and getting revealed this early dont make sense. Monaca is also super super annoying.

She's like an edgy Junko who has less fun

WHO THE FUCK KILLED GOZU THEN HUH?

Don't bullshit me and say invisible man in the ceiling did it.

>confusing artist sameface with possible relations to cast members.
Stop that, or Komaeda is gonna get sent back in time and become Edmond Dantes.

Gekko was with them for a long time,Monaca probably killed her and take her place.
That must count as a traitor.

What puzzles me is that I never see people question if any of that really even happened.

I think Monaca isn't the mastermind, it would be too boring. I was glad to see her anyway.

Reminder.

>>confusing artist sameface with possible relations to cast members.
Kodaka said that the mole was related to Mikan in the Famitsu article.

>WHO THE FUCK KILLED GOZU THEN HUH?
What if she's working for the traitor and they take turns killing?

Or the traitor was let in by Miaya robot. Otherwise, that's a very sophisticated robot with great control.

Monaca is just fucking annoying and uninteresting.

And Monaca didnt seem worried that Miayabot went down, the timer for the sleep drugs was about to go off. She'd have to reboot it really fast.

She probably is.
Komaeda trained her to be a better junko,it would be weird if she is just a minion.

>trusting Kodaka
>ever

>Asahina
>Safe

After that fakeout and her rule was revealed, nope.

>Komaeda is gonna get sent back in time and become Edmond Dantes
You have no idea how much I want to see this.

Hajime talks about bes girl Chiaki to her, learns about LOVE from Mikan, how to be a royal slut from Sonia, learns what cucks are from souda

the twist is everyone is waken at least once, not only the traitor. Also fat-togami in Despair arc is actually animator fag in this

Continuing the Kurenai sperging from last thread. Is if possible for Mikan's body to have influenced Junko's ovaries enough so some hereditary traits like the mole got through?

Some people are thinking that in Zetsubou-hen, Chiaki = Imposter & Mitarai actually is just a fat Mitarai.

Is it possible that Zetsubou-hen!Chisa is Imposter somehow though? I mean, Chisa's physically hyper-capable and plans things out to an autistic degree there, like Twogami was in DR2. She fucking flash steps all over the place like Mukuro can, though I doubt it's Mukuro because if she could hide her freckles there then there's no reason she couldn't do it in DR1, and I'm not sure how many other viable characters in this scenario could have that sort of physical capability. Plus Chisa's part of Zetsubou-hen's OP is fucking weird, it shows two slightly different blocked silhouettes of her and is clearly implying that she's hiding something.

>And Monaca didnt seem worried that Miayabot went down
She said "she have to reset" so maiyabot is coming back next week.

I just want Komaeda to be alive and relevant to the future arc.

>Komaeda trained her to be a better junko
He's done a poor job. Junko would have cursed the shit out of her robot getting knocked down.

A killer of killers.

>distrusting any of the original cast
HOW DARE YOU

>She said "she have to reset"
Does that not take a lot of time? Doesnt seem like she'd have a lot of time for killing.

Chisa is possible, but people, even me, dont want to see a DR1 twisst again.

What do they mean by this?

Shut up Kodaka. Stop pushing your stupid side shit.

Asahina needs to die. So fucking useless. Least sexy girl in the future cast.

He has every single talent, and that includes Chihiros. It should be easy to piece together her data from the NWP and bring that into a Chiaki body.

Where the fuck is she, Touko and Togami?

>Doesnt seem like she'd have a lot of time for killing.
We don't know for how long they are sleeping.

Honestly since Kodaka said Killer Killer was important, but there's only gonna be like 3 chapters, the only way I can see that being true is if he shows up.

Sorry pal, but it's the ceiling man.

Based on Koichi being able to call out NotMonaca instantly, that means he could probably tell Junko was bad news. Did he not care, or do the speculations that he's their father actually have any basis?

Gab

Mr. Enoshima is the best new character.

I dunno, there's always the possibility that Monaca is baiting her into attacking by lying about Yuta's death and saying she'll rlease him once everyone is killed. Aoi's not above murdering groups of people for someone she loves, considering what happened with Sakura.

You do realise this a chart for "who's the traitor" not "who's going to die next", right?
Why would Asahina be the traitor?

Exactly. There's way too little info in it that can be relevant to DR3 aside from him being the traitor. Hell, he was already on a FF killing spree there.

Neck is shorter and her shoulders are broader than that.

Togami is Kyoko in disguise. Kyoko is at the other location.

Toko & Komaru are in bed together back at Towa City.

People hating on monaca but prefer Junko? Both trash as fuck villains especially Junko who just hands in losses and don't give a fuck because muhh despair.

Weren't they orphans?
Also Koichi is blonde when junko has red hair and mukuro black hair

People would call him Kira Kira if he actually appeared, like in Meme Note.

Monaca was probably the one that fake-killed Asahina just to fuck with Naegi. The super-wheel chair may have some other abilties that allows her to carry the Great Gazou. Monaca may be the mastermind, but the bigger question is, who the other potential traitor and/or the 16th player could be.

Mitarai s for the traitor, hands down.
Almost no data for the mastermind yet, so no idea.
And the mastermind COULD be someone dead now who entrusted the rest of his plan to the traitor without even coming back to life later.Which makes it even more annoying.

Would you rather have a villain with more C O M P L E X motives?

Why didn't he fucking say anything about this chick whose class and Talent were unknown, surely he knew given that he's the scout and all?

>not seeing its fucking Chisa from ep.1
Did Kirigiri check her body?

>world is literally normal in killer killer
>future arc and munakata make it seems like everything is shit and dying.

I dont like this. I'll pay attention to video game shit or if kk town is a sanctuary like towa was before attacked.

>Capable of building a humanoid robot so lifelike it fools the most suspicious group on the planet
>Its disabled, mute, and full of heavy weapons
Either pitiable children really are the strongest, or the FF needs to fucking screen its applicants

>People hating on monaca but prefer Junko?
Junko has fun with her shit though.

Monaca is just creepy and a tryhard.

Post more robutt

She is now. The reason more people dont say Chisa is because it'd be DR1 all over again.

>the mastermind COULD be someone dead now
MIND HACK

They just prefer junko for her tits,Monaca is the best villain.

I didn't even realize it was taking place after DR1 until I saw Kirigri

The plot twist is that they're all robots.

That's what she will do in the next episode.

Btw, if Monaco can't restart the robot fast enough and thus not kill anyone, but Tengan dies because of his wounds, while asleep, would that count as game over?

i dont have robuut, but i have roboobs

he has the same eyes as Mukuro thou

I want my robot harem. I WANT IT.
Even if Alter Ego is a trap, I don't give a fuck

Junko is in Kyoko's body and is the Mastermind Monaca is Satan but just a red haring Scout is the Traitor

>Least sexy girl in the future cast.
This is the gayest thing said in this thread.

That's why tengan doesn't give a shit about dying and all the blood is red. Chisa and a few others are trying to weed out the traitors via robots... Or something. Maybe people don't realize they're robots and are gonna get Sigma'd.

>gekko was revealed to be a robot

This only made her better

My guess is what we're seeing is UD-controlled territory vs FF/Government-controlled territory. A place like Towa City wasn't really either, there were no FF stationed there and the UD left it alone until they didn't so things went to shit quickly

Monokuma>Junko

>not Robust
One job

She did in this episode, it looks like it was Chisa.
Also, I don't think it's Chisa. She's one of the least likely when it comes to the motive. Yeah she was the 77th's teacher but you can twist the argument the other way around veryeasily and said that she didn't give in BECAUSE she wanted to save her students.

In any case it could be Chisa or anyone even if she stays dead. Once you planned everything and manipulate people/fuck up with every possibility enough, it's not a problem even if you stay dead.

>Junko's fursona is more likeable and more beloved than Junko herself
Now that's something to despair about

>it'll be DR1 all over again
user, I...

Name a girl less sexy than Asahina in this arc.

>Kirigiri
Nope
>Chisa
Nope
>Candybutt
Nope
>Robutt
Nope
>Criploli
Nope
>Braceface
Nope

I'm happy she's still alive for now

I want to fuck the robot!

Scout is definitely the most suspicious person so far.
Only person who hasn't been in a group up until now not to mention his hunch.

Also we're all pretty much sure this ISN'T the Future Foundation building right?

Kodaka fucking loves parallels to earlier stuff,
>because it'd be DR1 all over again
doesn't rule anything out, on the contrary it makes it more likely to happen

i want to love-fuck Chiaki

Why is she so perfect?

She's sexier than all of them. Only a gay man would say otherwise.

But she doesnt have a pussy

>Yeah but who can be the traitor?
user we still know next to nothing about most of the cast in this