What happens if men hold their cock for ransom more than women & their pussy

what happens if men stop being whores?

wouldn't that mean the dick bag sluts aren't desirable anymore? They'd have to clean up their act right? They'd have to be more traditional to get the dick.

Are men to blame for the current state of women?

>Are men to blame for the current state of women?

Yes, specifically men who put the pussy on a pedestal.

No women are. The solution is sexbots to competely take away female power and voting capabilities.

What if sex isn't politics?

they'd just move to bbc (boyish beta cock)

I withheld sex from my fiance one weekend because i smashed my dick so hard during the week to hardcore i couldn't cum and was really sore. She was so weird about it, she'd literally never had that happen before.

really? with all the niggers out there that just gotta rape old ladies in old folks homes and vegetables in the hospital you think this is even conceivable?

women will literally go insane.

i often wonder if men really were cheating whores before, if we were then yeah, we fucked up

>sexbots

You realize prostitution is just as viable and has always been a great tool in policing women.

>don't please your man?
>give him trouble at home?
>he visits a hooker and doesn't need you anymore

>What happens if men hold their cock for ransom more than women & their pussy
Woman just start using dildos instead
Also man provides for woman way more then just a dick. Man for woman is just a moneybag and free labor nigger.

>what happens if men stop being whores?
End of civilization unless you just start making babies from artificial wombs and rise them by automatons. Or just get rid of whole humanity and replace it with AI.

>wouldn't that mean the dick bag sluts aren't desirable anymore? They'd have to clean up their act right? They'd have to be more traditional to get the dick.

No, they would just ride on nigger dick.

>Are men to blame for the current state of women?

Soviet propaganda is to blame for current state of woman also false assumptions about equality.

Yeah

men's burden is to poke a hole
women's burden is pain once a month

robots would at least provide an outlet so undesirable men would not procreate.

all women would have to do is go to a sperm bank for the desirable offspring.

only good men and good women would breed together and their children will be the leaders.

But that won't work in the 3rd world, which is where the most people are being born. In Africa the average woman has 6-7 children. What is the solution to that?

>doesn't understand
Prostitution is real women though. really shit women. Women cannot compete with a perfectly formed synthetic woman.
This will reduce their bargaining power using their vagina to absolute zero.
Less women able to use their sex as leverage means less women in influence.
More men will be free to pursue constructive pursuits because the cost and time wasted finding a woman will be eliminated.

your sperm is extremely disposable. All it takes is one lesbian victimizing a 13 year old boy and she's got genetic material for miles.

>0

actually that's not true

women don't need the dick like men need the pussy. in fact study's show woman using a vibrator are spoiled by it. If women have psychological support men are pretty useless to them.

Men on the other hand need to dominate, even betas, so they would have to take up a cause or develop a skill to satisfy that need. However, their aggressive nature would still have to be addressed, either through drugs or body building, physical fitness of some sort.

the only ways to control population is by developing a middle class, genocide or natural disaster.

>white men stop being promiscuos
>all women go fuck Tyrone instead
Great plan Jimmy.

>If women have psychological support men are pretty useless to them.
Wrong, woman needs man not for sex or psychological support but as a financial provider and free muscle labor.

>Men on the other hand need to dominate, even betas, so they would have to take up a cause or develop a skill to satisfy that need.

That's also wrong assumption, men need pussy because they were raised that way, it's years of indoctrination in fammily and schools, yet there were many successful man throughout the history that refused the pussy and went for enlightenment. Like whole population of catholic priests or Buddhist monks.

Male IQs are centered around the extremes, and retarded brainlets don't have self control

I also think sexbots will make their way to the third world like cellphones.

And If foreign aid is pulled from most of these countries they will also line up to be fixed for food and medicine.

Course this would require the US to start taking a strong stand or lose it's rank in the world. If China because the dominate economic power they have no problem with curbing population, especially in other nations.

If you want to control the population in Africa, India and China it will have to be done by economics of eugenics.

When it comes to the white race their's no need for immigration any more, other than a zoo like cultural exchange for educational purposes. Robots will satisfy all our basic skills and protected needs, but you have to stop the dumbing down now or the current prominent parasites will continue to take over.

>what happens
Nothing

You just want to stop nature being nature.
Like the big fag you are.

I don't want 1/3 of the nation having stds

playing into nature's hand seems to be a losing deal.

>1

UBI through robots will soon take care of income, so women won't need to fret about their finances.

I also disagree on the priests and Buddhists.

On priests: homosexuality and pedophilia has always been a thorn in the side of the church - since taking up celibacy; so they would not enrich themselves through the cloth. Martin Luther saw the greater mistakes in this decision; it brought back the decadence of Rome. This is why Protestants can marry. Save a small sect. Catholics churches and dioceses will be run by mostly married people.

Straight men with the ability to practice celibacy are pretty rare and as since discovered have low testosterone levels.

Buddhists monks have a more convoluted history and practices, which is why there are so few that actually take the vow of celibacy, Buddhists have many vows and different rankings. In many Buddhist sects monks and nuns actually marry.

It is man's fault we're the ones that allowed feminism to exist.

how would you stop it - beat the women?

how could you be better men? help the widow, the mother with an alchi husband that beats her? stand up to coronations, the media, elect good honorable politicians?

you almost had it until you allowed mass immigration of third world people with no understanding of western civilization, now you are too afraid to kick them and your (((corporate overlords))) out.

>Everything in the world is about sex, except sex; sex is about power.

>one weekend

confirmed early 20s

Given the number of sexless men and NEETs, I'm going to go ahead and say no.

Promiscuous people continue to be promiscuous until they get into a stable relationship. The longer they are promiscuous, the greater chance they'll cheat or end the relationship to recapture that sweet, sweet dopamine.

dildos cant pay the bills.

not being whores i s not the same as becoming incel or MGTOW

Arranged marriage and a substantial dowry system

OP did not specify white men

the implication is for all men

>sex is about power.
what does this mean exactly?

>what happens if men stop being whores?
France.

It's an Oscar Wilde quote desu.

The meaning is that everything else we do in the world is all a roundabout way to become better positioned to find sexual partners and mate with them.

but the act of sex in and of itself, is about establishing power relationships between the partners.

woman must give the man power over her body (allow penetration), ad her immediate future (relies on him for protection and financial support while pregnant and raising babby)

man must allow woman power over his progeny (he must protect her to ensure genetic continuation)

not with robots on the horizon

pity bump

I havent fucked in ages and it doesn't seem to be helping

well, yah gotta be worth something in the first place.