>have blue eyed wife and three blue eyed kids

>dad gets cancer doctors say he's dead
>he gives me his business and most assets
>dad doesn't die
>takes $200k from the business
>divorces mom after 40+ years
>leaves country at 70 years old

I'm 36
Mfw he comes home with a 35 year old Asian wife.

this happened

Her pussy is going to be your inheritance.

I swear on my children's life.
My mom is fucking pissed!!!!

How is this Sup Forums related?

Oh yea he made a new will, but he had given me a lot before this happens.

You all seem concerned with a multicultural family, well now I'm in one.

Kill her now.

I don't really care part of me says good for you, the rest are mad about the money but he made it. I think he just didn't give a fuck anymore.

At least she won't take most of your inheritance, since you have already received his business and most of his assets. Count yourself lucky senpai.

We're not extremely wealthy $200k was most of the liquid assets, now its just physical assets. I don't care I have my own business and money, but my sisters are going to come unglued when he dies.

Kill it.

If true-
It sounds like your father had a brush with death and came to fear his mortality. He realized, "why am I living this life that I hate with a woman that I am unhappy with when it can be over so quickly?" Divorce your greedy bitchy entitled old mother, marry a beautiful younger woman that's grateful and will treat him like a king for his remaining years. Hopefully he got a prenup to keep her in line until he croaks.

Your father is a smart man.

suck her dick

this

That's exactly what happened. He played it cool until he got through recover his all he could during this time then said fuck you all and left. He knew I wouldt care. But him and my mom were not happy
And my sisters were circling him like buzzards before he was even dead.

I knew he was taking money, I didn't know why. But hell it was his money.

Post pic of new step mom pls

I don't have one. Only met her a few times 6/10 at best, but she waits on him hand and foot.

I've wondered

And she's from the Philippines

A flip?! Nigger tier asian

Wow lucky

Yea
From a pure Arian blood line, he was raised in Alabama and racist as fuck. Don't know what happened

>not most powerful race

I asked him why he didn't go to the Ukraine, he said he wanted something different.

Whatever floats your boat pops.

Your dad is a beta. Sorry

Do you or your sister have kids? Will you denounce popops degeneracy to them if they do exist? Do have a big family, where this will cause comical/cringy situations? I'm sorry user, life is stupid sometimes.

the niggers of the asian world

dick her in the butte

F

how long between recovery and coming home with a new wife?

now's your chance to double team her with your dad

I have three older sisters and they all have kids, I have kids. Most are just pissed that the 200k is gone, they were waiting on the payout. Now they all think I helped him hide the money before he filed for the divorce. Truth is I knew he was taking money the whole time. I didn't know why, didn't care I have my own business and money I didn't really want to deal with his business, thats why he gave it to me. When he got better I pretty much left him alone.

And, yes Holliday's are now awkward as fuck.

*slavs of Asia

>Hopefully he got a prenup
70 year old normie guys who get a thai bride don't get prenups. they get their first blowjob in 30 years and give away their world. they are tragic.

OP, score your mom in law out of 10, because guaranteed she is a rotter. what country is she from, this is important.

About a year of recovery, while he hid the money, then he divorced my mom, and about two years overseas.

This. Asian pussy and butt hole is sweet.

hire a hitman pronto

nothing worse than a gold digging FOB

slavs did manage to get the second most powerful nation in the world and a space program while starving so give them some credit

Already did 6/10 at best fucking Philippines

I guess he just said fuck it yolo

This

oh forgot i believe they even have affirmative action or a type of it for south asians in china but this is hearsay

huh
Russia's own version of us is Kazakhstan

>did a 6/10
you were lazy and didn't pay 9/10 college sluts

Learn to read newfag

Give her a good dicking.

embezzling from your own business is still illegal but i guess you don't care as long as you got yours, eh? she'll probably leave him before he dies and y'all will get your money anyway. chinkadink mail order brides have a funny habit of running off.

fuck you dad
leaving us alone from japs for some snuobby brits

Well, at that age, he needs someone to wipe his ass. Flips have a surplus of maids/nurses willing to change daddy's nappies.

voila!

No my wife is the same age, has blonde hair blue eyes, and is hotter, so no.

Kinda worried his sperm are still good what are the odds.

is he planning to have any new kids with her?

i assume your dad had regular cancer treatment : radio chemo and surgery. the fact is most who survive the treatment don't survive long. anything more than 5 years will be rare at his age.

your plan is simple grab as much dad assets as u can and be brutal don't give any back cos it'll go to his tart. she's just waiting for her widow paycheck, which should come soon.

I never wanted shit from him that's why he gave it to me and not my mom or sisters. He embezzled from what was then my business, and I don't give a shit. My mom is fine he gave here the house and all other remaining assets to him when he divorced her, because he was smart enough to take his time and hide a lot before he left her.

My sisters are shit out of luck and I find it kinda funny.

I don't care I have more money now then he ever did, its all kinda funny because my sisters were all waiting on the day he died and they got their payday.

Kek

if he was heathy 70yo he would likely be fertile. but chemo cancer treatment significantly reduces fertility. it depends on the chemo treatment.
how healthy does he seem how?

lul, good kek. sounds like u get to decide your sister's inheritance. were they decent sisters? or lazy self centred bitches?

How healthy now.

When he got back he built a 2300 square foot house with just his brother (he was a contractor) for her.

He will out live me he's mean as a snake, Vietnam didn't kill him.... I wonder if that's where he got a taste for dark meat, never thought of that before.

Time to sample the goods, OP.

Two were OK and could use the money I will give them anything left of his construction company when he is gone, but fuck the youngest one she was a fucking cunt. They all kinda pissed me of and were spending their inheritance in their head before he was even dead.

wow he's strong. its harder to build a house then sire more kids. sounds like u could have some step siblings soon

>step
*half

well, he bamboozled her more than the sluts that Sup Forums is often complaining about. She stayed with his sorry ass for 40 years and got humiliated in the end.

That would make me uncomfortable, OK if you want one to fuck, and if she wipes your ass down the road give her all your money, none of the other fuckers were going to it would have been straight to a home for him

Nah she's fine she's got enough to get her by. He didn't totally screw her, and now my sisters will circle her when she dies, I'm sure as hell not getting anything from her.

Honestly, he wouldn't pull 35 year old Ukrainian. 45? Maybe. 35 are still bombshells and can have younger foreingers

so you're saying some city is about to get COMPED.

I don't know what they relationship was, but from my point of view it seems wrong. Then again, you said it like your family was buzzing around him like flies around cow shit waiting for him to die and leave them money. That could have annoyed him, lol

>muh 'racemixing with asians is bad' meme psyop

this thread is bait

even racist southern white men see the virtues of fucking tight asian poon half their age

flips are mexicans of asia

That's what I thought

Maybe his new wife is a nice lady, despite marrying an older man for money.

Melania is a level 9000 golddigger, but she's a good mom to Barron.

BLEACHED

Melania is /ourthot/.

Paddock?

She seems OK nice kind shy doesn't look me in the eye or talk much takes good care of him cooks cleans. I don't really care what race she is. It just seems weird he was racist as fuck a Vietnam vet with a purple heart HATED "gooks" the whole thing is hilarious.

Oh yeah, that girl from the front page of Sup Forums, which died having her head smashed into a road sign, was 35 Ukrainian

There's a movie about situation like that. The Flip girl gets feminazied and tells the old fart to get the fuck out in the end xD. But the dude was like 40 or 50 and it took like 10, 15 years, so before that happens your pops won't care cause his cock will not care/will be dead

Why did he divorce your mom? Was she like Trump's first wife, type A, muh feminism, strong woman, I run household? Melania is more relaxed and let's Donald do what he wants

Ha the motherfucker does like guns has military training and can fly a plane I should call the FBI just to fuck with him

>sushi COMPED!

Are you fucking her on the side?

Nah super nice Alabama virgin church lady just old and tired of his mean ass. Didn't like him he didn't like her.

No sorry not a degenerate been with my wife for 19 years.

That's only Russia, all other slav countries are shitholes
Not true. If someone from SEAsia were to study there, they'd have to be rich and therefore smart. Aside from malnourished rice farmers, all SEAsians have an average IQ of 90+

There's almost nothing left of the Spanish heritage aside from a few words and dishes. Otherwise they are very similar to other SEAsians

Does she have a college degree? Is she 1/10 or average or MILF?

She has a degree her family seem like decent people not completely poor, but he did go back over there last month and started building her dad and sisters a new house.

> beautiful
>asian

dude sorry to tell you but most slav nation Poland Czech most have better living standards and salary than russia today that is and if you go beyod Petersburg and Moscow things are africa tier not saying here you cant find many ugly places but drugs aids drinking window washer because it has alchool in it

6/10 maybe good for a 72 year old asshole.

>you were lazy and didn't pay 9/10 college sluts
This, though I can't find much on Google

As long as they are not dumb ass poorfags, it's all good. I fucking hate the poorfag women there leeching of betas
Where from Philippines are they from?

I wouldn't expect any better for a woman willing to settle with a man at that age/man that age looking for a younger woman without the money required

Also he couldn't trust her with money, no telling how much she pissed away over 40 years probably millions. That's what pissed him of the most all their fights were over money, he was good with it she sucked.

Because 9/10 asians are far and few between. Usually they are homely as fuck. You don't get one because she's hot, you get one because she does all the homemaker stuff AND sucks you off with a smile.

This^^^
yea I think that was it she is like his damn puppy dog but she cleans and cooks and I'm assuming sucks cock.

This life is too short to not be balls deep in the race you like. You could be a shitstain on the road tomorrow.

This. My experience from China, Korea Thailand and Philippines has concluded that the average Asian, both East and Southeast, are 5/10 on average

Cebu I think that's where he stays, I really am not that racist. I don't care where she is from. But, the old man fought "gooks" in Vietnam, and hated any Asian he saw in public, I've seen him leave a store mad as hell when I was a little kid because some people shopping were speaking Vietnamese.

No one ever saw this coming

Good kek dad

It was a forty year
Kek

I also think that the reason why so many thinks that East Asians are prettier is because their good looking ones get more international attention, while with SEAsians, alot of the orc-ugly ones are brought in by betas

White girls do the same shit with their make up too. I hate gooks but honesty is my policy.

Women are scary fuckers take them swimming on the first date.