What did she do right?

What did she do right?

She got shot in the face.

being a cute.

Stayed a virgin. Did anyone ever sub the movie?

Was this unironically Clamp's best show?

i remember watching it but it was shit since saya stopped being a qt.
instead of a fun show with a suprisngly good twist you have a edgefest with another setting, new forgettable characters and the characters you know are now different and lame.
not recommended.

Best tier:
Blood C
X
CCS

Good Tier:
Clannad
Holic
Rayearth

Bad Tier
TRC

Thanks, I didn't know it was out i'll check it out one of these days. Sounds bad, but i'm curious.

I gave up on it being subbed when we still didn't have them after a year.

I'm honestly glad someone else likes this show.
It seemed like it wasn't that succesful and it's not in my top 5 or anything but it was a nice show and i enjoyed it. Some details were pretty clever and saya is best girl.

>Clamp
>Clannad
I think you are mistaken, sir.

>fun show
>good twist
You're joking right? Honestly, Blood-c was the worst anime of its year.

It got shitted on (and rightfully so) due to all the censorship in the broadcast versions. Everyone gave up on it because of that.

meh, the resurrections at the end were a pretty good plot twist

shame for the film though

The OP was really good

You're usually alright but you just went full retard on this one.

well i had fun even though i know it's flawed.
the plot twist wasn't really good by itself to be honest but it had a good sence of detail. during the show i was actually wondering stuff like why they only have 1 class at this school, why the one girl looks much older, why the twins did this autistic stuff and even why they never cleaned up the mess after she killed those things.
This might be just coincidence but in most animes i would have to except this stuff as given, but this one actually used this stuff in a clever way for a sadly mediocre twist ending.
That's something i can appreciate even for trying.

I'm never going to watch this show, but I gotta ask, what the fuck is going on here? Why are giant shapeshifting bunnies slaughtering everyone in the most cartoonish way imaginable? Wasn't this the show's finale, too?

she protected like a boss.

I miss protection threads
Weird people like it now. When it aired, I remember everyone hating it. Myself included.

Well, she did. When she wasn't screwed around by the entire town to ensure she fails at every opportunity. Compare her success in the movie where there isn't a conspiracy to screw her over. She protected her targets very well. Shame about the whole father thing though. That was harsh.

Having just read the episode synopses, the main bad guy unleashed the blender bunnies to kill everyone in town since the project was a failure.

>demon hunter
>father is a demon
>kill father demon
>mission accomplished
I'll never understand why people get upset about parents they never knew who are obviously horrible people (or elder demons, as applicable).

>Clannad

How did you figure on that being Clamp's work when it was so heterosexual?

I meant the father demon in the opening scene of the movie. It's like they can't let her be happy for once.

she found out she some kind of demon and her "father" told her that he's probably the only being remotly like her and that he had genuine feelings for her because of this after she stabbed him.
their actual relationship after the twist was actually interesting but they didn't give it much attention