Failbook in decline

NFL, Hollywood, Establishment media, and establishment politicans are on their way out.

Now Facebook is in decline. What's left for the braindead 92-IQ normies? They're bread and circus is collapsing before their eyes.

Every person I talk to tells me they hate having a Facebook or they have already deleted their account. Zuckerberg has recently revealed himself to be a completley autistic weirdo and the only people who use Facebook are autistic middle aged women and mentally ill progressives who write out novel-length political rants about "NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTERS" every few days.

Are we breaking the conditioning? Have you added to the collapse of the normiesphere by deleting your Failbook?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/22/facebook-may-have-a-grown-up-problem-young-people-leaving-for-instagram-and-snapchat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gen Z is not using goybook

cnbc.com/2017/08/22/facebook-may-have-a-grown-up-problem-young-people-leaving-for-instagram-and-snapchat.html

Finally, there is no reason to expose yourself to the masses and give up all your information. I'm glad gen z is moving away from kikebook.

>tfw never facebooked
Smarter than you fags

I suspended my fecesbook account 5 years ago.

no shit, social media is a fad because it adds literally nothing of value

its nothing but a platform for data snooping and advertisement

the retards of yesteryear might have fallen for this kikery but generation zyclon grew up with the internet

I gave up my Facebook about a half a year ago, because I was being investigated for a job position. I deleted Facebook, blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn - everything. I've thought about making another one, but I can't. I will never have my information readily available for public consumption. People will not use my thoughts against me. I will not have stupid girls investigate me. In fact, people seem to have forgotten about me. And in all honesty, I feel like I've rejected a major part of the modern world by withdrawing from Facebook.

Just make an instagram

It's the perfect social media platform. You don't actually share any super personal information, you just post pictures of landscapes or whatever you enjoy doing.

It's boomer tier garbo.

>don’t use Facebook, just use Facebook lite

Brilliant. Kill yourself.

Call me crazy, normie or whatever but I'm still addicted to fagbook. I just tailored my feed to what I like- I follow e-celebs & independent journalists who I like, nature photography & other pages based on my interests, joined like minded groups, etc. I just recently bought a dirt bike off someone who had it posted in FB marketplace and it was 100x better than using Craigslist. FB isn't going anywhere. People are still very active on it, especially in the groups. I don't give a fuck what my friends post and actually I unfollowed most of them so that I don't have to see their idiotic ideas. But theres a lot more on there and I'll use it until there is a better alternative.

Instagram is still owned by facebook. Zuckerberg bought it like four or five years ago. so it's basically an irrelevant development.

Everything you wrote in this blogpost just screams faggot normie.
You must be a recent redditfugee
I bet you say black instead of nigger
You are a shame to the white race

>Never been on reddit
>Been on pol regularly for a few years
>KYS you faggot nigger lover

I guess perhaps you are right in the sense that I am a normal human being with interests in the real world and not some neck beard autist so you got me there.

>moving away from kikebook
>moving to instakike and snapgoy is SOOO much better right?
Dumbass

Its as if everything I hate is falling apart.

I'm not even tired of winning yet.
7 years to go.

Instagram is the largest progenitor of the modern white female. The male users are nothing but enablers

I'm seeing more and more people delete too
zucks dream is to become elected annd use it as an official census database, one issued per person
nobody likes or trusts him on either side though so it doesnt matter

Yeah the private groups and item trading is the big bonus of facebook

You can just follow cool backpacking/photography accounts and shit.

I actually get messages from women on there sometimes, and I've made decent music connections by PMing people.

I personally think Instagram is a good platform. It's just the right amount of information, very little virtue signaling, and some retarded bitches you know desparetly posting half-nude pics of themselves.

Just don't hit the like button on them

I don't know anyone who is even active on Facebook anymore. When I was in high school everyone basically LIVED on facebook, now it's rare to see someone leave even an occasional update on fb. The only people who use it now are non-english speaking pervs

Tomorrow
FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH
LVPD/FBI conference on the missing Mr Campos
ACA BTFO
Awan hearing -- the biggest scandal in the history of the House of Representatives -- total infiltration by Pakistani intelligence
New developments in California fires
Hollywood implosion continues and claims more targets
Probable new "mass shooting" contrived event to exploit date, but likely to be foiled

Are you a facebook employee paid to spread propaganda on Sup Forums?

I have unfollowed / unliked all pages, all posts, all of everything on facebook. I even went as far as deleting everything that I've posted, and unliking literally everything. I decided not to delete my account entirely, yet. The only noticeable thing I see that stands out to me is that all of the friends I have that are still active only share videos from the buzzfeed tier media pages everyday. They non-stop share random shit that is so pointless and empty, it just reminds me how shallow social media really is, and that the types who are obsessed are mental zombies.

I deleted mine about a month ago, haven't looked back. Feels good, man.

You faggots, counterculture is using MYSPACE

Arsefuck and Twatter are so blatant about their spronging for information that scare the living shit out of me.

MAGA, brother!

>Smarter than you fags
Same actually.

I used to use twitter to troll people, but since all the other trolls do the same, its just an unironic twitter now.

>Are we breaking the conditioning?

The underlying problem is that these "institutions" of websites grow too big and can't sustain an engaged user base because they're overleveraged to find new markets (see Facebook buying Oculus and similar), which means as their core business declines, they try to squeeze the remainder harder. More ads. More in your face notifications. More bots to create the illusion of ongoing content.

More people tune out, squeeze the remainder harder, into a death spiral.

Something new comes along. Old institutions die.

Most of my normie friends have a Facebook, they all universally hate it. Younger ones are switching to direct messaging and group chats. Which is really ICQ 90s technology back again.

Filesharers have switched back to old unused networks like KAD or even DC that are hardly monitored anymore.

When Sup Forums goes down it'll be IRC and Usenet again. It's that sweetspot of unfriendly to new users and attracting only the purest autism.

Good start with erasing your account from within. Don't trust that Facebook truly deletes anything when you deactivate/cancel your account.

Yeah, I wanted to be cautious of that. But who knows even then after you delete it from within. I hope it worked. I actually also did the same with my twitter and instagram around the same time. It feels good not posting anything on social media, and only making contact with people and friends irl.

Breaking free of social media is a blessing. You find out real fast who gives 2 shits about you. Why be in contact with these people who don't give a flying fuck about you while dampening your communication with the people who do care about you. If you google yourself you might find all kinds of old accounts you forgot about and you can clean up the search results to improve your privacy. When I decided to get out of all social media, I searched and searched anything I was affiliated with and found flikr photos of me pulling glass out of my feet. Wtf. I don't know why I'd ever have posted something so retarded, but I'm glad I was able to delete all traces of myself online with exceptions for high school related results and my LLC. If there are google results from your name that you don't want out there, you can ask google to bury them. This worked for me, too.

>What's left for the braindead 92-IQ normies?
>They're bread and circus
>They're

You're as dumb as they are, and you don't even realize it.

America is all bread no circus now. If someone somehow stopped the trucks rolling it would be on for real

I have not used Facebook in 4 years. What a relief. That place is a cluster fuck of people pretending to have the perfect life, or virtue signalers I still have a fake account to play WSOP (Poker) while at work.

>implying they don't historize everything
you'd be better off liking everything

Why delete your facebook when you could use it as the greatest way to red pill the masses. I'm suprised to find people on facebook to be even more racist than Sup Forums

Yeah but you can at least attempt to break your accounts down as much as possible. After deleting all my photos and posts and other facebook crap and deleting the account, a google image search stopped showing an ex's photo when searching my name. Something was connecting the two of us, which was embarrassing considering the ex's photo was a mug shot.

Its great, i have so many convos with normies that are routinely just them complaining to me how everything sucks and they arent intersted in anything anymore, so i convert them to hardcore paganism and we have fun outdoors

This
I use my fb account to drop some major truth bombs to redpill the masses, while keeping minimal personal info as possible

That's great advice, I seriously appreciate it, user. You're absolutely right about figuring out about the people who care about you, essentially quiting social media has helped me a lot in terms of filtering people out of my life. I've also saved, and made better use of my time that would have been wasted on scrolling down in an app with shallow content. If you want to find out how reasonable, or agreeable someone is to an extent that's close to you, ask them to cut out social media for at least a week.

Oh yeah, and I also noticed certain photos disappeared from google image searches of my name when I deleted all of the posted content I had, interesting I'm drawing the connection to that now.

Don't you get haters all the time? I feel like nobody would listen to me and get all up in arms if I tried this. I live in libtard land though

Every day I wake up a little happier, knowing that Wolf Blitzer can't make sense of the world crumbling around him.

I'll call you a faggot. Now KYS

I share all kinds of truth bombs on the illuminati. from various groups I'm in

Also you should join dark humor international I dunno how much longer it'll last but I swear I see more people saying nigger than on here which is an acomplishment

Facebook first got really big when I was a freshman in high school in 2006. I remember at the beginning of the year everyone was still using MSN messenger and AIM and by the end it was 90% Facebook.

I haven't had one since 2008.

This. I have a nice feed.

>That place is a cluster fuck of people pretending to have the perfect life
Fucking this. I get it, people don't always like to air out their dirty laundry to hundreds of people but all the bullshit on there is about all the "cool hip underground" places they went to or ate at. I wouldn't even care if people who use it didn't live in their own world and use it as a means to stroke their ego for upboats and ignore any conversation

>made typo
>WOW TRULY SAD SO DUMB AND IGNORANT

kys

Everyone has an FB account, nobody fucking uses it.

As a leaf I can identify with this. The only people I know who still use Fakebook are just on it to show off pics of their kids.

>dont use facebook
>use instagram
>owned by cuckerberg
nice one

It is useful for stalking purposs

When I was in high school, everyone stopped using Facebook when it took off amongst older people, and their mothers and grandmothers got accounts and demanded they add them and they couldn't post about their drunken escapades in public parks at 3:00 AM anymore
As an adult, everyone I knew stopped using Facebook after it turned into the most severe personal-blog-posting-no-one-alive-gives-a-single-fuck-about shitfest and you had to sort through a million "get a fucking therapist already no one cares" posts to find a single one you actually did care about even mildly.
The deathblow was when normie "dank memes" pages became popular and even turbo-normies who don't use Reddit or 9gag couldn't use the site without cringing up

It's beyond repair.

It's useful as fuck for getting dirt on people, I'll give the site that. Whenever I meet a girl the first thing I do is find her Facebook profile and discover the 30+ red flags I should take into account before deciding to proceed. saved my life a month ago when I met an 8/10 girl, got her number and a date offer, and then discovered that she was studying an SJW humanity and paying for her tuition by working at the hotline for migrants and refugees.

>meet extremely hot black girl with huge ass/tits
>we talk on the phone a little bit, set up a plan to hang out
>I get on the internet and start investigating her Twitter/Facebook
>Black lives matter shit everywhere
>anti-white shit everywhere
>posts about TRAYVON MARTIN everywhere
>anti-Trump shit everywhere
>radical feminist shit everywhere
>tell her something came up and I can't hang out
>still want to fuck her but know it would end up terribly

>hot
>black

Pick one

Next time ask her if she's into plantation slave roleplaying.

Yeah, unliking and deleting everything does fuck all. It's all still in the database.

Remember that post you typed, but then before you submitted it, you decided the delete it? Zuck has that unposted message.

I still use it. Exclusively for the chat tho.

>leaving Facebook for another service owned by Facebook
xD

the people i know just use it for messenger

I wonder what the next 7 years of Trump's administration will bring us