/SOR/ General Save Our Rose. She's the only one standing for women in Hollywood

#SaveOurRose

Rose McGowan is the only person in Hollywood willing to stand up for women, and women's rights. She deserves our support for her bravery. She was a victim of Weinstein, and forced to be quiet about it by the people who run the film industry. No one else has come forward, or been as strong in standing up for women as she has.

She was banned from Twitter for speaking up
theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/12/rose-mcgowan-twitter-suspended-ben-affleck-harvey-weinstein

Harvey Weinstein raped her without any consequences
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/rose-mcgowan-says-hw-raped-claims-amazon-executive-knew-scotland/
theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/12/rose-mcgowan-amazon-studios-harvey-weinstein-ignore-rape

Despite being censored, she hit back at the Hollywood establishment
tmz.com/2017/10/12/rose-mcgowan-twitter-jeff-bezos-amazon/
people.com/movies/rose-mcgowan-is-back-on-twitter-and-claiming-harvey-weinstein-raped-me/

There is systematic abuse of women in Hollywood, and we need to take a stand against them.
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/10/tucker-carlson-harvey-weinstein-doj-should-investigate-hollywood-sexual-abuse
metro.co.uk/2016/09/14/read-rose-mcgowans-powerful-letter-to-fellow-ex-charmed-actress-shannen-doherty-6127415/

#SaveOurRose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMKSwcZNpd8
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/10/a_list_of_sexual_assault_and_harassment_allegations_against_harvey_weinstein.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2n2cU1OLZ7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, I just got interested in this bitch!

You have my attention.

It's amazing that all of Mr. Weinstein's victims have incriminating images. Where do you think they came from? What do you think would happen to them if the spoke out against the Weinsteins?

Oh dear, such an innocent, poor soul

its disgusting how they banned her account just to save his ass from further indictment

"Let all the poison that lurks in the mud, hatch out!"

youtube.com/watch?v=gMKSwcZNpd8

She was so pretty when she was young. Then she turned into a dyke. What the hell happened?

Just goes to show you that rape culture is alive and well amongst hollywood execs. They always seem to protect their own.
It's funny how that transformation seems to have happened about the same time she interacted with Harvey Weinstein....

Incessant rape and sexual extorsion

This.

There was no Apple cloud hack. It was from Weinstein's lost phone.

She got into a car accident and it fucked her face up

I don't have the list, but someone else posted it earlier tonight. It was a comparison between Weinstein's victims and the "fappening" leaks.

We need a Rose-Chan!

I can't meme. Be our personal army - create a Rose-Chan!

marvelous ass and pussy

Fuck off, that name is already taken by our one true queen.

She's a washed up hasbeen who acted like a whore for most of her career and is now vying for attention as she loses her appeal. No one but you guys is interested in her. Sup Forums picked the wrong hero this time.

the Mcgawan-Chan

like McGuyver, only she picks apart kosher crime rings.

OP spends an age looking for wholesome Rose pics LMAO
>fp strectshed p

Is that you Mr. Weinstein? I didn't know that you approved of hollywood sexual abuse.

Another jewish millionaire, liberal, fat, racemixed, college educated prick.

It's laughing in your fucking faces, you can't condemn me goyim, I'm to powerful.

He raped Nicole Kidman too? I hope everyone on this board knows what a big deal this really is.

If she didn't Harvey and co wouldn't have bothered with her.

people forget that a show called "Entourage" existed and was completely rooted in truth.

i live work in hollywood and have to try my best not to laugh every time someone says they are shocked/had no idea/was oblivious.

anyone who came out publicly to decry weinstein's actions either knew and is trying to cover that fact up, or has their own skeletons they are trying to get in front of.

roy price has already been suspended from amazon.

oliver stone just had accusations come against him tonight.

jeff katzenberg or jeremy zimmer will be next

Sounds like every good looking in woman had to run the rape gauntlet to find success.
Let's hear Meryl Streep talk about women's issues at the next awards show.

I don't buy this. A lot of the shots were super intimate with loving expressions and you could tell the women were not in the same room as that disgusting kike slob.

I think the list is up to 34 or higher. Here is an interesting link:

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/10/a_list_of_sexual_assault_and_harassment_allegations_against_harvey_weinstein.html

People smile for their head shots. It's showbiz.

List of woman that Harvey Weinstein may have had sex with

> Amy Adams
> Jessica Alba
> Asia Argento
> Elizabeth Banks
> Kate Beckinsale
> Juliette Binoche
> Cate Blanchett
> Neve Campbell
> Helena Bonham Carter
> Marion Cotillard
> Penélope Cruz
> Kaley Cuoco
> Rosario Dawson
> Cara Delevinge
> Judi Dench
> Minnie Driver
> Elle Fanning
> Anne Hathaway
> Salma Hayek
> Katie Holmes
> Kate Hudson
> Scarlett Johansson
> Felicity Jones
> Ashley Judd
> Anna Kendrick
> Nicole Kidman
> Heidi Klum
> Kiera Knightley
> Diane Kruger
> Jennifer Lawrence
> Blake Lively
> Jennifer Lopez
> Rooney Mara
> Rachel McAdams
> Melissa McCarthy

> Rose McGowan
> Sienna Miller
> Helen Mirren
> Gretchen Mol
> Julianne Moore
> Mandy Moore
> Olivia Munn
> Elizabeth Olsen
> Gwyneth Paltrow
> Sarah Jessica Parker
> Rosamund Pike
> Natalie Portman
> Emma Roberts
> Meg Ryan
> Susan Sarandon
> Amanda Seyfried
> Kristen Stewart
> Meryl Streep
> Taylor Swift
> Charlize Theron
> Uma Thurman
> Marissa Tomei
> Michelle Trachtenberg
> Sofia Vergara
> Alicia Vikander
> Kerry Washington
> Mia Wasikowska
> Emma Watson
> Naomi Watts
> Olivia Wilde
> Michelle Williams
> Kate Winslet
> Renee Zellweger
> Catherine Zeta-Jones
> Maddie Ziegler

I saw this the other day. Really makes me wonder how much he managed to keep hidden??

>the only person in Hollywood willing to stand up for women

Right after she finished sucking dick for money.

White Knighting for PIZZA (gate)

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Sounds like she may know a lot of their dirty secrets after having been through that... You can't discard someone's opinions because they made bad choices in their youth.

what you want us to white knight some shit like a bunch of faggots? are your THE ghey OP. its ok we wont judge your degenerate faggot ass for going to hell thats your choice... and its gods job to judge your degenerate faggot ass

>be whore
>want to become famous
>decides to whore herself out to someone
>gets everything she wanted
>but thats not enough she wants even more so she goes after the people who helped her in return for her favors
the eternal woman strikes again

Don't be foolish, we are standing up for what's right when the hollywood producers exploit the 'talent' because they can get away with murder. Let's expose them and force them to deal with the law like everyone else has to.

>tfw the left is eating itself

Wtf is all this reddit tier larping for this roastie. Fuck off. Burn the coal, pay the toll. Burn the jew, you get screwed. (((They))) are already turning on themselves, we don't need this roastie on a pedastal.

You are with her or with the rapist and pedos. Pick a side fuckers. Schneider needs a new pair of feet.

Yes I can. What I can't do is take a dick up my ass and demand that the other guy is the homo.

There's another old actress that's a favorite of Hollywood (after Meryl) and she's said she fucked around a lot when she was young (she was starting a career in Hollywood).

Almost certainly. Nicole Kidman got her breakout role from Harvey Weinstein, the Hours, and her Oscar nomination, Cold Mountain.

Renee Zellweger got her Oscar win from Harvey (Cold Mountain) and the Bridget Jones franchise.

Unlikely. Meryl Streep was also in the House, as well as almost 10 other Harvey Weinstein movies. She owes her career to him. Same thing with Judi Dench. All of Dench's best films were Weinstein films.

Actually, only a small percentage of the fappening girls intersected with the Harvey girls.

im with terry crews fgt

you missed out:
>demand money for threatening to go public
>receive money for keeping mouth shut
>opening trap anyway

the list should just be people whose nudes were leaked, not every rando actress who appeared in his films. Melissa McCarthy, kek, the beast with 12 backs

I feel like I may have misjudged these feminist celebs.

They cried and cried about a non-existent rape culture.

Turns out they were being raped all the time. Huh, go figure.

I'm all for getting behind them and rooting out the fuckers doing this.

Take a step back and think about what this general might accomplish if it takes of. Take you biases out of the picture (many of us share them) and stand up for the woman who is willing to name the Weinstein.

Wow, this guy figured out a way to have fun watching movies!

I agree OP, just because she was an adult who consisted to sex for movie roles doesn't mean she wasn't a victim. We should totally support her radical feminist bullshit and accept that while women are our equals they can never truly give consent

> Melissa McCarthy

should be renamed to Shoah Business General

we need to use this to explain Robin Williams' suicide

we need video of all the hollywood people who ever applauded for Polanski receiving some award in absentia because he's a rapist on the run.

we need to dig for any quotes of hollywood people defending Polanski.

we need to dust-off/make SJW/feminist sockpuppet social media accounts to try to redirect their ire to our ends

deconstruct Jewish power one industry at a time.

>dates marylin manson who recently canceled his Antichrist superstar tour

Dont let the opposition use these photographs to undermine her plight

She's also mentally ill, that was bound to happen. Harvey got overconfident.

filthy degenerate whore or rapists and pedos... decisions, decisions...

You should just search for her on XVideos. Movie scenes, buttfucking, blowjobs, and everything else.

I can't keep posting pics because they are full on pr0n. Already warned for the stuff that isn't even close to what is actually out there.

Tells Jeff bezos he's paying rapists and alleged pedos?

#rosearmy

>stand up for the woman who is willing to name the Weinstein.
Why should I side with some thot just because she hates Weinstein.
>muh enemy of muh enemy is muh friend
no

The Liberals and Hollywood are literally destroying themselves. I never saw this coming. Just think of how many others are going to be accused in the coming weeks. It is going to snowball all the way to DC. They are even going after Batman now.

It is amazing.

roy price was suspended today

ALL THE EXECS SEXUALLY ASSAULTING MALE AND FEMALE GOYIMS ARE JEWS

JEW ACTORS/ACTRESSES ARE ALREADY "IN" AND DO NOT HAVE TO RUN THE HARASSMENT GAUNTLET

THIS IS ABOUT JEWS EXPLOITING GOYIM AS CATTLE AND SEX SLAVES.

BTW DON'T FORGET LOUIS CK

1. If the films were any good, you may have a point. But most of Miramax/Weinstein films had shitty acting, which makes it likely that they got the job with sexual favors and not skill or talent.

2. Many of the actresses on the list were from the 1990s and early 2000s, before the age of the smartphone.

Here is a (You). But seriously you should do this on reddit. Plenty of white knights there.

>how much he managed to keep hidden??
That is the thing, it was not hidden. I live in the middle of America and I have been hearing the rumors about Hollywood for years. My Aunt is into Hollywood gossip and she heard this stuff in the 80s - pedophilia, casting couch, rapes, etc. Everyone knew. But most of the info came out as "blind gossip" - so never confirmed, just rumors and gossip. Even tonight on Tucker, he and his guest, Joy Villa, admitted that people have always spoken out about it, but they are silenced. The Establishment hides their voices. The news, owned by the same group, does not report it. They cover for each other, pay off (or threaten) those who start talking about it.

We would see it with our own eyes, these singers and actresses and actors having meltdowns or having sudden personality changes where to went from normal to sluts (Miley Cyrus for example).

That is what is most horrific about all of is. That everyone knew and they either participated or did nothing about it. It was just how business was done. Proof that hundreds and hundreds of people are involved in this, not just one guy.

The liberals are eating their own at this point. It's confusing, I know, but you need a broader mind to really see what's going on.
Crazy liberal actresses are finally standing up for true feminism, in the face of WeinStein. It's amazing and we should support them.

The normies are going to wake up. They just need help realizing they are all Jews.

Its the perv jews that violate them thus making them become feminists as a defense mechanism.

She's named Weinstein for years you stinking wanna be norsk

You are saying that to try crews then as well correct? Elijah wood, Feldman, Culkin?

Have you been on Sup Forums before? Can you read between the lines? We are standing up for women's rights because no one else will.

Trump will shut down Amazon and these digits shall confirm it.

wait wait what? Nudes of Jessica Alba???

They're ACTRESSES. Idiot.

And also, who's to say Harvey didn't demand that they resend the genuinely passionate shots they sent their boyfriends to HIM afterwards. If I could think of it, he could. And a guy like him would totally get off on it--not only dominating the women, but cucking their men as well.

I agree, we should totally support women having no personal accountability for whoring themselves out

so you're saying whoring yourself out to kikes makes you a feminist?

no, they're jumping on the feminist idea that if you don't like it then its rape or if you regret it it's rape or if he lied then it's rape
regret is not rape

she is our tool. a weapon against the jews.

Jolie,paltrow,Pitt,affleck,damon, crowe said nothing. Are you bashing them as well? They have actually lied about knowing.

You must not post here often.

Note too how many of these actresses are noticeably neurotic, have obvious eating disorders, addictions, mood disorders etc.

Probably not a coincidence. Selling your soul can really fucking cost you down the line. You may think it won't, but it will.

Based swede

Am I the only one finding it funny that all these actresses coming out are pretending to have refused Weinstein's sexual advances even though they went on having successful careers in Hollywood?

>wtf i love degenerate hollywood whores now
yeah but, it's serving our purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=2n2cU1OLZ7E

The femocracy collapsed way to easy, they can't even condemn a simple case of rape.

The people in question abuse real women under the guise of helping and supporting them. It seems counterintuitive but Sup Forums always offers genuine help. People just forget that real help is not always what they want but rather what is needed.

She sure had beautiful skin, though.

What the fuck did you just say, faggot?

Shes hot af, where can I see her nudes?

Bump for great justice

Anons, I'm not talking about duke lacross rape, this is real rape and we should take it seriously. They are accusing the biggest movie producer of taking sexual favors for acting roles. They are accusing Harvey fucking WEINSTEIN of taking advantage of them. Shouldn't we take a stand agains WEINSTEIN??

we MUST use this opportunity to maximize the redpilling of the normies on jewish power.

finally an user who really gets it

ben affleck

An opportunity anons, just an opportunity that we would be remiss in not taking

Remind them of the women's march and question why theres no woman's march on hollywood.

I'm for it and not because of their fringe beliefs but because it's a necessity that a message be sent. Their fringe beliefs are psychotic but that's the sort of ridiculous thing of the situation, they're living in a very close knit community and being subjected to constant abuses, they've a reason for believing there is 'patriarchy' or 'rape culture' because they're legitimately experiencing it.
Couple that with the fact that most of these became disheveled shells of themselves as child actors, it's no real wonder that they believe this whacky shit is common found in society.

Are they whores and psychotic fringe lunatics? Without question but there is absolutely a history to atleast rationalise their behaviors now, most children who are subjected to continuous abuses never recover and I feel some sympathy. They serve a purpose now though and striking out at kiddy diddling schlomos involved in every facet of media/politics only vaults the average man into the JQ.

Then cops wouldn't press charges in 1997. You were still an itch in your inbred dad's sack. I hope your cunt mother gets raped by a muslim. Then he gets off because his wife can't speak Viking and she needs him to live