SPAIN IS A FASCIST COUNTRY! HELP CATALONIANS!

Please, yesterday was the day fascists celebrate the national day and people from all over spain, specially fascists from Madrid and Valencia came to Catalonia and they lynched free independentists that were protesting agains the iron rule of the KIngdom of Spain.

I ask for international support. All the peoples of the earth have the fundamental right to be independent if they wish so.

Catalonians are fundamentally different and we deserve our own country. I ask for your meme magic to help us become free from the fascist kingdom of Spain.

VISCA CATALUNYA!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dJih0cVT
datosmacro.com/ccaa/comparar/cataluna/madrid
youtu.be/D5nFh-L0JYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catalonians are the jews of spain. Spain should actually start killing all of you Catalonians and rid the world of shifty jew types

This is the state of XXI century Spain. A country that not only keeps people from voting, not only that, they even arrest old ladies and lynch them.

What can you expect from a country with a king?? A FUCKING KING!!? THIS IS NOT FUCKING NORMAL.

Let's not let this post die!

The world needs to know the oppression catalonians are suffering.

This is the painting that represents the national day of Spain. The national day of the Americans is something as beautiful as the INDEPEDENCE DAY.

Whereas in Spain they celebrate the day a FUCKING GENOCIDE started.

I dont get why you support seperatism, how exactly is an andalisian making you poor?

Why do you not want uniin with this to be one people one state one nation?
How could you desire a weak small state?

>Catalonians are fundamentally different
You're fundamentally communist filth that needs to be put down like a pack of rabid dogs

She's catalonian, of course. We are by far the best at Sports in Europe. Gasol brothers, Ricky Rubio, mireia, FC Barcelona..

Money is an importan factor in our desire for independence. We are by FAR the richest region in Spain, on the top 5 in Europe and we are simply tired of supporting lazy spaniards. But it's not only about money, it's about FREEDOM AND HIGHER VALUES.

I appreciate very much your replies.

And?
Andalusians do not make you poorer, madrid pays the regions not catalonia.

>separatists declare independence and start accusing the legitimate governement of fascism
Now where could I have seen THAT before? Sorry gyus, I doubt you want to be annexed, and Putin's reach is not that long anyway.

This post smells like a madrileño that just woke up.

Look, a picture of your king. Go and masturbate.

Fuck off you literally voted to ratify the new constitution after franco died by over 97%

I'm actually for independence. think about it, the emergence of a new country changes the political landscape, sure will be fucking interesting

Shes a "xarnargo" from jaen as in puigdemonte, an independant catalonia doesnt exist because it isnt independant geographically.

>We are by FAR the richest region in Spain
Highest GDP right now: Madrid
Highest GDP PPP: Madrid

Why is La Generalitat spending my money on Sup Forums shills? Wasn't wikileaks enough?

Please, stop the lies. Here there are a lot of people from many countries and it's not ok to lie in such an impudent way.

No one thinks that can be sustained without barcelona resources.

The people of catalania have always been spanish people, anti spanishism in catalonia is wanting to be anti catalan and have a weaker smaller catalan nation, catalonia is as spain as madrid.

People from spain smell bad, and who gives a fuck anyways?

The rivers of catalonia extends outside catalonia as does the roads and land.

I support Spain's territorial integrity and right to crush all leftists faggots under the boot.

Now go hand out some more flowers you fucking faggot.

The only liar here is you with your fake narrative of catalonians being oppressed by the rest of spain.

Another one of these?
pastebin.com/dJih0cVT

I'm Catalan and I love Spain. Separatists are a bunch of whiny, uneducated and self-centered brats.

You can't be a true catalonian and being a spanish patriot. It's a contradiction. I'm sorry for you but you're just not a good person.

I thought you hated the EU now, jordi
why the flag?

I been sent to send the message- mmm god bless texas

See? Uneducated. Llegeix una mica.

Catalan is spanish spanish is catalan, spanish people are catalan people, its the sane people, catalonialism is being anti catalan for being regionalist of whole PEOPLE nation.

>""""""fascists""""""""
holy shit OP, you sound like such a cuck calling the normie politicians of Madrid fascists... we all wish they were, so that they would crush the likes of you

“Regionalist” That is a very very good word that should be used on here more.

datosmacro.com/ccaa/comparar/cataluna/madrid
Last year's data had Catalonia with 0,5% more GDP nominal than Madrid. This year, with all the companies that have left Catalonia, your region is no longer the richest region.

Catalan the new monaco

Thanks, finally someone understands. We often say that we would become the mediterranean Switzerland. Catalonians we are very hard working and one of the best at commerce.

Historically, we were equal to Venezia in commerce.

full of degenerate people wasting money that they haven't earned, but ultimately, absolutely irrelevant?

remove catalonia

>nationalist
>complaining about fascism

>mediterranean Switzerland

hahahahaha, sure sure, with all those companies leaving and not being part of the EU.

The recap from Puchi's show is that Catalonia is now poorer, is more in debt, tourism has decreased 30%, if you do get independence forget about the EU and open borders.

Enjoy the new bananalonia republic.

Maybe this will help change the minds of the anglos. In Sup Forums Assange is very looked up to and look what he has to say about the fascist government of the Kingdom of Spain

More of Assange

He made a silly mistake on this one, but still, I think the meaning of the message is what matters the most.

FREEDOM FOR CATALONIA

Catalonia has freedom and democracy you mean, SEPERATISM FOR CATALONIA!

half of the anglos don't trust him
and the other half hate him for being a russian tool
if resorting to assange is the only thing you got left... you're fucked

Assange is a russian tool to destablize spain.

I like Assange but what's your deal?

Shouldn't you be concentrating on removing sand niggers from Spain instead?

They love their sandnogs though

EIGHT SECONDS

>Catalan government pays lobby to promote secession
>suddenly top 4 secession influencers on Twitter are Assange, Snowden, Wikileaks and Russia Today

I know, we kinda became a meme. I also have a good sense of humor, I'm not obsessed about the independence of my people 24/7.

I can have a laugh too.

BUT THE INDEPENDENCE IS COMING..

Don't you get borred to post the same shit pasta everyday?
This pasta doesn't help your ideals, been so repetitive is shooting yourself in the foot

The more you post this the more I like Spain.

Funny how that works huh

I posted yesterday why nobody wants you fucks to be independent and you didn't respond, because you, like all Catalonians are bitchmade and too afraid to fight.
The US has nothing to gain from an independent Catalonia, because Spain is their ally.
Russia has nothing to gain because it would undermine their position on Kosovo and inspire Chechnya and others to try and leave.
France has no interest because it means a weakened southern border, and a state claiming their Catalan populated areas, with the additional problem of a weaker Spain, allowing the Basques to leave and do the same as Catalonia in regards to Basques living in France.
And finally the UK has no interest because of their own issues with Scotland.

Don't listen to these retards Spain, Don't back down. Even if you have to kill them, then kill them but don't gib clay.

Yes, this is the state of 21st Century Spain, police doing their job by stopping an illegal referndum, with a 2 million voter turnout of the 7.5mil in Catalonia and votes counted by the seccessionist party itself.
Your vote is bullshit. A vote where people could vote multiple times is as legitimate as you claiming Spain is fascist.

Catalonian education right here, along that new wave of self hatred.

Madrid is the capital, with most corps and ministry buildings...

Why are those riot guards so fucking brown? They look like they've been imported straight from Mexico.

antifa go hang yourself you stupid bitches.

BASED INDIA.. Thanks for the support.

Well, it gets 40º degrees during the summer, unless you're a neet, you'll get a tan during the summer. It's still pretty hot...

California respalda a Catalonia

thanks, bro. It means a lot to me. I think californians and catalonians have a lot in come. Both our countries can exist thanks to our hard work and our talent.

Keep up the good work and I hope one day you also become independent. You'd be definitely the richest country on earth.

Soc català i no vull pas la sedició, ets un adoctrinat.

VIVA EL REY

Go to hell you filthy Marxist scumbag. I fucking wish Spain was fascist so they would hang all of you Jew Catalonian scum.

>Spain is a fascist country help catalonians beat them
>posts this to Sup Forums

LOL NOPE.
Fuck that.

You are so weak OP

Cool flag. Look, this is what my previous king used to do in the safaris of Botswana.

It is so wonderful to live in a fascist country where you can go to jail for burning pictures of the king!!

picture of the fascist king

Let the memes continue boys
youtu.be/D5nFh-L0JYg

I wish you guys luck, being part of Spain must be awful.
Sup Forums only likes nationalism when it conforms to their expectations of it I guess.

Get fucked Catalán scum.

¡VIVA ESPAÑA VIVA EL REY VIVA EL ORDEN Y LA LEY!

Fuck Spain. They're the ones who gave us Mexico
We stand with you Catalonia

Stop calling every authoritarian act "facism", It's not.

You think it makes them look worse, but anyone with half a brain knows it isn't FACISM to deny Independence on the grounds of Constitution and Democracy, it may be of authoritarian principles, but you start throwing this word, it loses it's meaning and you're shooting a target that's gone.

There's a group doing exactly that, (yelling facism where there isn't none) and it doesn't seem to be working for them.

Point to authoritarians.

IQ of non secessionists is lower. This is a proven fact. It's not like it needs to be proven though, considering there's not a single logical reason to remain under another country rule (specially Spain) only a braindead arribaespaña would support it

Show your flag coward

Ancaps are pro separatism on principle.

Spain be more like Kenya, very democratic very civilised.

I meant "Secessionists".

Why you always crying
Why the fuck you crying
Mmmmmohmygawd, stop fucking cryiiing

Andalusians aren't Andalusi
BRING ANDALUSIANS BACK TO AL-ANDALUS

I refuse to use the flag of Spain. I believe in the European project and we will become a full member of this beautiful idea that is the EUROPEAN UNION.

VISCA CATALUNYA

kek, imho there should be a statue of pic related in the center of Barcelona and/or Zaragoza.

I stand with the fascists, obviously.

The whole giving flowers thing doesn't work when its not a 10/10 qt3.14 doing it. This guy just looks like a poofta mong.

If you think that why not just let them have their own country i mean then spaintards would be free from "commies and jews" of their country and catalonians would be free to do their jewish jewing or whatever do you think they do

I dont understand why do we still see this jewish cucks begging for help in the first place. Sage

>drain money fron catalonia
>build better economy with that money
>"look guys we have better GDP hurr durr"

>>drain money fron catalonia
>>build better economy with that money
>>"look guys we have better GDP hurr durr"
THIS.

FINALLY SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS.

kys terrorist

catalonia = kurdistan

both can go to hell

>Industry gets built by central government under Franco
>complain when you have to pay the central government after

Do we want Catalonians to break away if so why?

>industry built by franco

nigga Catalonia had industry way before franco had his shit cleaned by his mother.

See my post here

Not to the degree he invested in

>España es Fascista
That's good