What will we do about the boomer invasion? They are making threads every day now...

What will we do about the boomer invasion? They are making threads every day now, we are literally being invaded by boomers.

Wait 10-20 years

Sage

Fucking hell quit whining. You sound like a boomer in 2008.

>boomer invasion?

aka fat Americans

>You sound like a boomer in 2008.
What does that even mean

This is all factual information. However we often fail to see our own faults. Look at who is planning on running from our generation “ mark fuckerberg” and the Millennials will vote him in because they don’t have time for looking into how much of a total asshole he is. That fucking guy will destroy everything and it will be blamed on our generation like we all had an option to stop that kike. The truth is that the people who should run things won’t because too many assholes are attached to the processes while only the ultra assholes think wow I bet I could become a mega asshole on a new level never witnessed before. An honest person in a room full of psychopaths becomes a victim not a hero that’s why we have shit options. Boomers are morons but they are only morons zuckerbrg is a complete nut job and Jesus just wait for a millennial to get to the White House it will be some transsexual multicultural Quasimodo looking oppression Olympic winner who is oblivious to logic

Im pretty sure they are coming from /r/ the donald they're tactics are really shitty too one called me a jew for not supporting classical liberalism

Nah all my normie friends hate cuckerburg they've stopped seeing him as the creator of faceberg now he's just the asshole who zucc's their meme pages

he's right though, if you by classical liberalism mean american founder type liberalism

Boomers are entitled sacks of shit. I work at a small quiet cafè restaraunt to help pay for college but the sight of a couple in their 60-70’s triggers me. Most of these couples cut the established line during a rush and cut me off while I’m reading the customer his total and change, to tell me their order. I then tell them that I do not handle orders and that they need to wait in line like the rest of the people coming in. They reluctantly waddle to the end of the line. A few minutes later, about 50% of all boomers make it past this point. Some choose to wait in line still, but the other 50% decides to leave and make a big fuss about the issue in front of everybody, declaring that the service is horrible. For the boomers that stay, they’re even worse. They clog the drain on the servers by asking for impossible combinations and/or the harder things to assemble on the menu. The server brings me their plates a few minutes later after trying to decode their retarded orders. Then the boomer waddles up to the cashier counter. “Your total is...”
“CAN I HAVE THE SENIOR DISCOUNT? ALSO I HAVE THESE THREE COUPONS THAT CAME IN THE MAIL...”
“Oh I’m sorry miss, I can only give you one special item at a time. Company policy, not my choice. The coupons will give you more off your order so...”
“WHAT? I DEMAND A MANAGER”
Get manager and he has to explain to the boomers again. Since it is a manager this time they agree and sit down. I ring up coupons, give them their change, then send them on their way. When the rush is over and we have nothing to do, the boomer notices my downtime and decides to ruin it. The ladyboomer brings up her sandwich and shows me that there was too much mayo. Told her I wouldn’t replace it. Manager agrees. Lady leaves the restaraunt screaming. Kek. Fuck boomers

kek

>revolted against the mores of the greatest generation

>"we're gonna retire now--here's the $20,000,000,000,000 federal debt plus the $70,000,000,000,000 entitlement liability bill"

You are aware of your normie friends voting habits? Most people are bandwagon fags who fake interest in something and follow a herd of other equally stupid people especially if they believe in a falsehood like being a liberal makes you smarter or better. I’m a fan of that team,show, car etc just because it’s popular at the time! That’s what “normal people do” they try to fit in with what’s popular and not what they may actually believe. The cult of conformity wins every time and will change their beliefs to fit what socially acceptable at the time so in reality you don’t know who they will vote for.

Bro, boomers while your wagecucking is the worst. “No, I want this, and this specifically. If I can’t have it, then you deserve to be fired!” I swear that all boomers think this way, like the wagie behind the counter isn’t a human being that has feelings and emotions as well. Then again, boomers have no soul so it doesn’t matter anyway

boomer cucks are ruining this board shilling fox news and shit

Redpilled boomers are rare, but the fucking best

Who the fuck taught them to use the internet is what I really want to know.

Working in minimum wage will make you want to gas all boomers

I will say, millenial customers are generally very polite while working shitty jobs

You lack perspective. Boomers are like little babies. Treat them like you would a 4 year old being raised by a woman who lost her first child. You can get Boomers to do anything so long as the optics don't send them reeling into cognitive dissonance. Boomers would voluntarily give 10 years off of their lives if the deal came with an American flag headstone and fed a non-white orphan. Let's not chase of the Boomers. Let's make the do fun nazi stuff under the banner of Liberty.

>yfw you realize the race war will start with killing your in laws (traitors)

>Boomers would voluntarily give 10 years off of their lives if the deal came with an American flag headstone and fed a non-white orphan.
that's why I'm going to kill them

anime scares the boomer

This user gets it.

He who controls the Boomer controls the world.

>Boomers would voluntarily give 10 years off of their lives if the deal came with an American flag headstone and fed a non-white orphan.
>and fed a non-white orphan.
So in other words, you simply can't do nazi things and appeal to Boomers simultaneously.