IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

WORLD WAR III CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xflVUa4M_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Robert ((Reich))

Fake news.

Holy shit guys a nuke just went off outside my wi

Theyre getting freaked out because theyre all pedophiles.

larp

This is a script for a films. No one talks like this in real life

>hes a despicable human being. and hes getting crazier. Paranoid. Unhinged.

Lmao he realized he was projecting himself this entire time by the time he wrote paranoid but he thought people were too warped by his fear mongering to realize hes self inerting as trump talking about himself. Fucking schmuck.

>nuclear war
How can there be a nuclear war when North Korea can't put a bomb on an ICMB?
Just stop.

I'll take conversations that never happened for $1000, Alex.
>DAILY DOUBLE

>bingo!

These kikes cant tell a script from real life anymore.

This larp is faker than the paddock single shooter theory

Is this a part of a script for a new hollywood movie?

Fake and gay. Sounds like an AI conversation if it were coded on TempleOS.

A wholesale group of incompetent people (unless it involves fucking over the American people) have to gall to say Trump is unfit to serve? I think someone's more worried about their pedophile connections seeing the light of day.

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for 500, Alex.

Reich is a faggot. How they don't see they themselves are drumming up the hate and division is beyond me. The fucker's got like 12 PhDs but he doesn't know why his own asshole smells like shit.

Stay safe user

The sad thing is I know plenty of liberals that eat this shit up. My ex gf, one of the most informed people I know point blank asked me yesterday if I thought trump is actually sane, if I thought he could mentally handle the presidency. Will there be a war when he's inevitably impeached?

Nice fan fiction ya got there.

>"Trump is Finished!", says man for 7928547st time this year

>7st time.
user i have bad news.

LO Fucking L. These guys don't get it, Trump and his ideas ARE the Republican Party. The GOP voters support Trump over Trpublican congress any day and the idea that its Trump bringing down the republican congressmen is delusional. The party rejected them soundly yet they think Trump was an accident and that their ideas are the center of the party. Totally delusional. They won't know what hit them when the time comes. They really think the GOP voters support open borders. What a joke.

>Republican party still seething people like Trump and not the Republican party

Cut the shit faggot

Fake & saged

>corrupt politicians
>holy shit, we can't corrupt this guy!
>he's unhinged!
>we're all scared
>pls help
I'd say I can't wait to spit on their graves after putting them in them but I know i'll probably just off myself before the opportunity comes. nothing will happen and we're past saving.

>McCain
>Dying of Cancer
>making decisions that effect living people
This is how you know Congress is worthless

That reads like a delusion and a half

>private memo where people call trump insane

Fake news. Thats all for the public honey

But Seriously We Can't Let This Guy Get The Nuclear Codes: The Movie

These fucking LARPers.

robert reich ... that name sounds familiar. I have a pretty SHORT memory though

We're already on that path whether the attempt to impeach is made or not. Too many useful idiots out there to deliver Soros's American Spring, all because the media, academia, and the establishment politicians have told them they are fighting "Nazis"

F

reminder if you aren't sending stuff encouraging ww3 with korea to trump's twitter, you aren't helping move this along.

Reading this made me poop a little. Litterally the most retarded nonsense you could concoct

>things that never happened for $200, alex

>bubba confirmed
Yes that's the reason, all that crazy stuff isn't happening, bubba, you are onto something there!

looks like a bad samefag from here

that sounds like a real conversation that really happened in real life I hope North Korea nukes us and we don't retaliate that would probably be good

Sage

jew

Reads like lines from a bad Tom clancy novel. Fake news

Sage

the real question is why are you talking to your ex?

We can't allow North Korea to threaten israel. They must be nuked

Nice LARP

he is not even incompetent
you are fucking trash for trying to take away a dying old mans final job

(((Robert Reich)))

Fun Fact: Robert Reich is a four foot tall jewish dwarf.

Reich is literally the least jewish name possible

UNFIT!
DANGEROUS!
NUTS!
HES GOT THE NUCLEAR CODES!
IMPEAACCCH!
TRUMP CRAZIES!
DESPICABLE, PARANOID!, UNHINGED!
WE'RE IN SHIT UP TO OUR EYEBALLS!

oh man this is a reddit fanfic if i ever read one

checked

Great source OP,

100% undeniable truth.

You know they're 100% full of shit because they're weighing the pros and cons of getting voted in 18 and 20, and a fucking nuclear war. That's not something you weigh. If they genuinely thought that was going to happen, there would be no debate, I mean for fucks sake, they're thinking that passing a tax bill would be worth it. I'm calling BS """""Insider""""" information like always. But in all seriousness, we can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

If Trump makes NK nuke Japan then he will have saved GENERATIONS of young men from becoming addict to anime and mangos.

anyone who thinks NK would nuke the US is an imbecile. China would never allow it.

but I could see them nuking Canada since Russia neesds that cattle state to be gone to start the new era of Macho Capitalism.

Because I'm not a fag got and I can appreciate healthy discussion.

robert reich.. you cant be fucking serious

That's the disconnect with these fuck head like Mccain. I can't stand to even look at that guy. He fucking disgusts me that he's not going with the will of the fucking people that voted him in

reminder robert reich is a fucking TURBO MANLET

Leftist fan fiction from Robert "the midget" Reich.

Im from chattanooga. Corkers a fucking cock sucker. he was going to get voted out Trump or No. the guy is a little fucking weasle.

be honest user you're trying to score with your ex and she's moved on to greener pastures

nice try share blue

>WWIII!!!!!
Says Sup Forums for the 300th time

I saw him check in at a Florida resort for a keynote he was giving, and he had a fucking smoking, tall redhead with him. Must be nice.

That "he" is a she. The speech patterns are all female. The person they are talking to is either female or gay.

Seriously though, the codes an sheit.

FPBP

He's also pretty (((stupid))).
youtube.com/watch?v=5xflVUa4M_8

/x/ here trump could be getting spiritually attacked thanks to all these wannabe wiccans and shit attacking him, remember kids if you spite someone with magic youll get harder then that person but still cause super harm.

posting in a fanfic thread

>Reich
Stopped reading there

So is (((Reich))) a disinformation agent or an agent of disinformation.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Robert, I know I'm a life long Republican but listen as I spin a tale using all the lefty terms to describe how Drumpf totally shouldn't have the nuclear codes.

This conversation never happened.

I've supported Trump since he announced. The dig about him potentially removing NYT ability to do news because he didn't like it was a little worrying

Trumpcucks are going the get the chaos they wanted. Way to be Patriots, lads - you Putin cocksucking faggots.

Meanwhile millionaire liberals who make TV show and movies (reminder "Red Pill" comes from a Movie written by two transgenders) are going to make bank along with this reality TV show even as they're tweeting the orange piece-of-shit is a loser.

But you'll double down, because millionaire women and sports ball niggers HAVE TO BE WRONG BECAUSE THEY'RE WOMEN AND NIGGERS.

The darkness is going to be amazing. Trump is going to destroy the Republican Party, but he's also going to blight the shit-hole Red States/Cities/Counties who bow down to him.

The real HABPENNNGGGG! Is Donald Trump as President of the United States. Take a bite of the shit sandwich boys, you ordered it. Now, you'll pay for it.

feels comfy

and your party is still acting like psycho autism children that cant get over losing, quiet faggot both parties are terrible.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Wow how did you patch this drivel together? You should turn it in as an essay you'll get top marks for having the right opinion.

Heil Trump

If they try to remove him it’s the end of the United States of America.

Also voted trump, but I just want the entire planet to roast in a white hot fire.
By all means, drop the nukes lmao.

that's obviously not what the prospect of a nuclear conflict is though, you realize?

Remember when this faggot said Antifa was right-wingers?

It's about to turn to stormy waters my friends. Get ready. I, for one, cannot wait to watch the false concepts burn to the ground. It is dog eat dog in the entire spectrum right now and it is BEAUTIFUL.

We will renounce in a modern renaissance. How beautiful will it be to watch all the fucking #pizzagaters burn?

We've been waiting for this brethren. We have fought hard and diligently. The time is neigh and it dives deep below the feet of sock puppet politicians.

There is nothing more dangerous than human minds now, citizens have NEVER had more power than before.

We are connected at the drop of the dime and they are aware all hell will completely fucking break loose if they try to take a god damn piece of that away.

Remember the true enemies my friends. They lay much deeper than the carefully orchestrated propaganda machines - worldwide.

There will be revolution. World. Fucking. Wide.

I will engage in lifelong Jihad against our government if they successfully impeach him. I will make sure as many of them die as fucking possible.

really makes you think

This poster seems really smart. Fresh hot takes served in unlimited supply, not a monkey following a script at all

Do not forget.

WOMB. OF. FUCKING. ARTEMIS.

Completely banned topic.

Trump may not be Ron Fucking Paul, but he's better than the alternative. We would all already be dead had the demon wench gained control.

probably

>>all this fucking shilling

>gets me everytime

Putin kinda overreached here. He was so successful everybody was on to him. Trump's a great con-man, Putin played him and his retarded followers like a fiddle.

It was too obvious, so now Pooty-Poot gets nothing: The GOP Congress will continue to shit on Russia and Syria.

Wut?

LARP
A
R
P

Any specific criticisms or just feel ass-blasted?

Credit for not being an autist "UR A REDDIT SPACING" faggot.

Enjoy the shit sandwich.

>impeachment

>literally the only one proposing it is the caveman democrat from Texas

fuck off.

LOL. There's actual reporting that all the Generals he's surrounded himself have a plan to "tackle" him if he tries a pre-emptive nuke strike. Congress is actually considering legislation to make nuke strikes their call... a GOP CONGRESS!

Oh shit, you don't know any of this because you only watch "non-fake news."

Trump never had the nuclear codes. You think the DEEP STATE is that stupid?