youtube.com/channel/UCXSGygyeJeU4CxQnqsZSs3Q
youtu.be/n7AP0EIPp-I
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=vbwjFemGFtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shill

Jew

It doesn't matter. As long as there are people like him to keep the spirit of the right wing alive, and fuel people with distrust of the government, then its a good thing.

Civic nationalist cuck. Disinfo shill.

This

proof?

All three

>Definitely red pulled
>Definitely an idiot

If you do your own research on the occult you realize hes not a shill but saying what he can to not get shut down.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

Disinfo

All of the above

>Idiot?
>Shill?
Yes.
>Redpill Dropper?
Alex's shtick is to mix some obvious facts with a heaping mass of bullshit to get you to buy water filters.

Zionist shill who got BTFO so hard by David Duke that he deleted the debate and all mention of it from his website/youtube.

Disinfotainment

fear mongering finical opportunist.

1. he is a genuine truth seeker who makes a living out of getting the truth out there, and there is nothing wrong with that

2. he is a disinfo shill that capitalizes on fear with nothing of value to offer

3. he tries to get the truth out there but in order to protect himself and his business needs to sprinkle in lies with the truth to make it impossible to know the real truth

He has been on point lately. I like him.

Controlled opposition. Look at him. No neck looking shill ass motherfucker

I like hiim

HERO

i like him, he support our greatest ally, he sells water filters, don't drink floruide it makes deh frogz le gay.

A little bit of all three also a vampire slayer

Humble water filter merchant

He admitted under oath that it's all an act.

He's an entertainer that I don't find the least bit entertaining.

>Thoughts on Alex Jones

He offers just enough glitter amongst the chicken-feed to make his entertainment sound like journalism.

Do you ever wonder what would have happened if he did not admit that? He only did so to excuse what he did and not get arrested. Seems more like the elites trying to make him into a more of a character than he really is.

He's stepping his game up

original redpill man from decades ago, ahead of his time, brighter than most though not genius, huge impact, overall massive thumbs up, business model originator

He's as mainstream as I get. I like him. And he's a badass metal singer.

youtube.com/channel/UCXSGygyeJeU4CxQnqsZSs3Q

lmao - go away sleepyhead

youtu.be/n7AP0EIPp-I

a good guy now trapped in fear based marketing schemes to earn money

At the very worst, he is the "Hate" from 1984... Big Brothers self-made anti Big Brother speech by am underground rebel, of which tells 80% truths about BB but is then deamed as crazy etc to in essence make the truth crazy.

At best, he's a real dude doing a real thing.

Either way you need to listen.

good goy supporting both sides (alt kikes and extreme right wingers)

I watched it thrice yer so full of sheeit - davcid duke whined and whined and jones explained to him what he's doing and why

comedian

THIS

I agree, Alex is rock'in it. He has been fighting the good fight for a loooooong time. Started from the bottom now he here

collio

>He admitted under oath that it's all an act.
Just like how we here say "Everything on Sup Forums is satire".

Don't be a gullible faggot.

A fucking faggot.....you are the worm in humanities guts

Dice Clay
Andy Kaufman
Alex Jones

I like his sega videos

Definitely a Shill, and a good one at that. BUT STILL A FUCKING KIKE

idiot shill jew

Totally based. I have been listening to him for years, I thought he was nuts at first but slowly realized he is more redpilled than all of us.

Many have confirmed that he is the exact same person off-camera as he is on-camera too.

His documentary "Endgame" is fantastic for anybody who hasn't seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

If he lied under oath then he has no respect for the laws of our land, so fuck that un-American piece of shit.

That isn't it though. He really is just an entertainer.

He was pretty red pilled in the past. But in that icke, behold a pale horse sense. He was on that bohemian grove shit busting the balls of some media and political figures. He was like 60% accurate on 9/11 and despite his misgivings there are 9/11 is an inside job stickers everywhere. His last semi decent effort was sandyhook coverage.

But then trump and YouTube made him lots of money. And he sold out and watered down big time and hired that faggot retard Owen and some dumb bimbo bitch millennials. Everyone he interviews is a fucking absolute retard and he's more of an alt-lite charlatan now. He is like a truly spiritual and holy pastor who is worth admiration and following, who then gets a big old syndicated super church show. He is and has been for a while devoid of anything of worth while. He's just a tool that helps trump and fails to seek real investigative leads because he needs to fill in like 20 hours a week of air time with any content that can be stretched and twisted. So he has not been his bad ass self in years.

TOPKEK

Shill Hicks

Super (duper). Male. Vitality.

You let yourself be influenced by the wrong people idiot. OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE YO SHOOT UP A PIZZA JOINT YOU DEGENERATE SCUM.

he kicked ass there and he's right as far as it goes,music was too loud and whole good clip is 10 mins but, he also says he doesn't believe in all that, just look at the Tesla car maker he already came out with a fight the AI group and discuss where it takes us cause it could be bad...

We're all jacked in on the internet and phones and the NSA supercomputers are sucking all that data, DIA already said they will be spying on people thru their frig and washing machine ... and I've seen the people on youtube who believe interdimensional entities are giving them downloads and knowledge ...

He ties all together very well there good thing they got him stoned earlier LOL

TOP KEK INFOWARS.COM

THE BONE BROTH
THE BONE BROTH
THE B-B-BONE BROTH

ITS BETTER THAN OVALTINE

Tellomeers are the little cups on the end of you chromosomes

oh yer just whining about his success
he's still pulling documents and using real information, but he's already cracked their god damned matrix so hard for so long there's only so much more to say

I saw him 20 years ago busting the balls off uhh the DEA fuckhead of the time in a huge audience in person in the crowd, for his wife getting caught at JFK airport with a 100 mill load of cocaine - barry mcafferty or some fuck forget who it was right wing fucker tho - he just laid it out how his wife got caught and was let off the hook, slammed that fuck to the mat, and yeah the dipshit gave a reply ... a bumbling obfuscation with no denial...

Yep, he's a big time winner.

yet he has 100% supported Trump and the border wall ...

don't be a fuckin douchebag, he knows the war he's fighting and how to fight it

Kek

I'm Info Jones and I'm here with my friend Joe 'a coyote ate my chicken' Rogan to talk to you about a great new supplement.

Performance artist

Not a good one but he plays a part and I'm willing to bet Info Wars is just an act.

a bigger pack of whoopass on the powers that be, INCLUDING THE JEWS, than pol pussies will ever be...

A+ 100% behind this man, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU COULD IT BETTER, WITH MORE INTEGRITY, HONESTY, AND VALUE TO WEE THE CITIZENS OF THE USA - HE KICKS ALL YOUR LAME CRYBABY DETRACTING ASSES ! EVERY ONE OF YOU DOWN BELOW HIM

Infowars is a business, first and foremost. They saw a market for right-wing sensationalist media and went for it
Theyre sensationalist, fearmongering, and some of it is blatant fake news.
It's all for the money. Like CNN. Alex Jones is a playing a character for money.

best ally :3

yes, anything that profits is fake... the new dumbest pieces of shit on the planet, nose right up the commies assholes too

Google and YouTube actively attack him, the MSM bring him up as the primary example of far right fake news, Hillary complained about him, leftists attack him in the street. I think he might be on to something.

My toughts on him?
He's perfect for making slide threads.

S A G E.

He's fighting the good fight, though he's putting on an act for sure. For trust it's Sup Forums > Alex Jones > MSM

And and when they run out ya start dyin'.

He also mentions Sup Forums a lot lately. Michael Savage reads pol and knew a pol post a caller was reading. Alex calls us the autistic army.

>I don't talk about things I can't prove
>talks about god for two hours

Penis pill salesman

test

Controlled opposition

looking at this picture makes me feel old

idiot redpill dropper shill

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

> /pol is basically infowars
> infowars is basically /pol
most of the news on infowars is accurate and updates as fast as Sup Forums because they use each other. infowars is the knees in the pool of deeper knowledge

He's mostly good. He tells a lot of truth, but it's peppered with bullshit to make the truth seem crazy. If you're and intelligent critical thinker you can pick the truth out and discard the bullshit and be ahead of the game. Unfortunately, the average person can't and the bullshit is enough to get them to deny the truth.

He's dramatic, annoying, and absolutely sensationalist... But he's legit. I just wish he'd slow down on the clickbait.

And just for a second
We got amazing products which fund the operation.

lmao ! /pol poster detractors BTFO !~

DESTROYED !

U HEAR THAT /POL U R ALEX JONES U FUCKS !

his caveman boner broth, ultimate paleo,
bubblegum flavor chaga mushrooms is a total game changer
talk about next level meal replacement.

360 win desu

he works within the system enough to avoid being destroyed, but he's a pretty good guy

I can sense that he is a DL white nationalist, in his less guarded moments during rants aroudn the office he speaks about "letting the muslims in" in a way that gives hint to how he really feels.

the triggering he does towards legitimate leftists and Jews. their rage from him is proof that he's hitting the right targets

Controlled oposition,proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=vbwjFemGFtQ

self-shilling, pill shill

Bill Hicks

disinfo agent. half truths. has people running after reptilians, the "anti-christ", shape-shifters..

A bit of everything. I don't think he's a shill, I think he can be skewed. A lot of times he can drop some really good red pills, other times he's blue pilled. He likes to compare everything to "muh evil nazis and holocaust". Maybe he just does it because it's effective I don't know.

Oh, and other times he just goes so far with things it's ridiculous.
Who knows, maybe he's right, wouldn't that be a thing. Don't think he is though.

Wow, you mean he doesn't give a fuck about people doing what they want or being with who they want?

Kill your self, and or try worrying about what matters in life.

Nice YouTube channel by the way you fucking autist troll faggot.

He just reposts things he sees on here a day later. That said he gets massive amounts of attention and redpills a good number of people. plus the infowars store is legit.

>he works within the system enough to avoid being destroyed

most of the faggots here don't know what that means, they can't fathom someone that smart, it's beyond them

when SHTF, they'll get mowed over and never know why

I wish Alex would talk about ayyy's like George Noory does. He kind of hinted at it in the Joe Rogan interview when he was talking about other dimensions but he needs to reveal the full enchilada

joe rogan go to sleep
>ty for the (you)

This...