What was your first anime, Sup Forums?

What was your first anime, Sup Forums?
Pic related when I was a kid, I didn't even know what anime was, but my parents did get me almost every Miyazaki film after I watched it.

Naruto

For like 95 percent of the people on here, and the anime-viewing world, it'll be shit like Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, and for girls maybe Sailor Moon

Heidi was my first

Same. Lived in South Africa as a kid and it was huge over there. Even got an original theme song for the dub.

I ofcourse watched it before without knowing "anime" so I don't count pokemon digimon yu-gi-oh dbz etc.

Naruto, death note and to love-ru. In this order. I know weird combo

This. In america for millennials, this is the case.

Miyazaki's Moving Castle

Sailormoon

miyazaki is shit and shouldn't count as anime

This. Ghibli does not make anime. It is cartoonshit from Japan.

I was a weird one

For me it's Sherlock Hound

Area 88

This and Sailor Moon were my first

And stuff like Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha.
Come to think of it, they used to air a lot of anime back when I was a kid, here in CR.

This was the first anime I finished

This anime made the faggot lover i am today

I remember a girl in high school who was obsessed with this

Pretty much influenced my taste in anime. Looking back at it wasnt that great.

pic related
Still go back to it all the time

The one and only

first anime I knew was anime was Iria.

she's still the best girl

Mazinger Z

Evangelion

BGC
I honestly didn't know it was, so alternatively
FoTNS
Which I recognized solely by its artwork.

Robotech or Voltron.

Used to watch it with my mom, who grew up with Gigantor, Astro Boy, and Gatchaman

Mine too. I remember watching it in a shitty local channel along with some 80's usa cartoons and heman. Then i remember they aired Rose of Versailles.

Based. BGC is GOAT

Robotech with my father before we both realized it was a bastardization of three different anime. I watched a bunch of other animu with my father because he forced me to watch it with him but I think the first animu I watched without my father was either Inu Yasha or Cowboy Bebop. He refused to watch anything that wasn't mecha.

I'm still not convinced that this show didn't fuck my brain up as a toddler.