Why are they putting hormones in food?

are they trying to speed up evolution?

Is this the end game of humanity?

more people.
more chances to recruit to the debaucherous side.

elaborate

It's all part of repairing the world. When Tikkun Olam is complete, there will be no such thing as a straight white male.

G-d's chosen people will have removed every last goyim who will oppose them.

how is this turning people away from "straightness?"

ooft by the looks of it we need more hormones in the food, it ain't THICC enough my nigga

I love girls with wide hips, no idea why but it's so sexy.

is that coco? isn't she getting BLACKED by ice-t

i think i've recently converted to the thicc side

big baby feeding tits and birthing hips
it's in your dna, liking skinny twigs is the same as being a homo

LGBTQ and feminist activism were part of the Frankfurt school logic and philosophy, which has seeped into the foundations of every college and academic institution in America. It has changed the very fundamental elements of political correctness itself, as a concept - and also is promoted heavily on television and media.

The results speak for themselves. The way women have become, the thousands of trap threads you see on the Sup Forums catalog, pretty much the level of degeneracy that is unparalleled in history happening at this very moment.

Because they are scared.

Tick tock, kikes.

kinda goes against the whole "modesty" thing when you're wearing lululemon yoga pants, dontcha think?

sauce me

These are all fakes, they injected fat into their asses.

yea, but dat ass tho..

I was in the LA area recently.

So many women there of every color have massive, massive milkers. And they want you to notice them.

all to appease us

i hope you obliged

... that isnt the pic

I dunno I purposefully eat phytoestrogen extracts in pretty large amounts. Gives me way nicer skin and filled out my butt and hips pretty good. I'm the only one in my family without MPB as well.
They are SERMs so they have low breast activity so I never got any gyno either. I'm 27 now and most people think I'm like 18-20 or so.

ARe you a grill?

T-that's photoshopped right?

No I'm a guy lol
I'm not trans or anything. I guess I like having a fem body and whatever though.
I just buy extracts of phytoestrogens from a biochemical company in China by the kilogram.

I guess I do have a tiny bit of boobage these days but it's less than what femboys on /lgbt/ have using pharmaceuticals. I'm below male range T as well lol

bad photoshop is bad. not even a nigger would like that.

>This entire thread

photoshop was hurt by making these