Could i pass as a local in yr country?

Could i pass as a local in yr country?
Be honest, lying here is like lying to urself

yeah

Which part of the US are u from?

Yes, especially in Moscow

Why in moscow?

No.

Sure, you look European. U.S. is full of Europeans from western to eastern Europe. If you're European you can pass for an American.

Yes. Californian here.

If my hair was lighter, could i?

Because it's a big city, with lots of fags, trannies and general cock sucker. So OP will go unnoticed.

Yes.

>file name

What's wrong?

Sure senpai, ya look dinaroid enough

It's your eyes. Hardly anyone here has an iris that dark. Dark hair isn't all that uncommon.

Post nips. We'll see

Ya

No
Youre not black or mexican or brown with a smelly turban on your head
That's ok though

no, your eyes and eyebrow are giving it away.

yes, what's your ethnicity? You look Balkan or some sort of slav

Yeah definitely. With your haircut you look like a New Zealand farmer. I'd say you look like you walked straight out of the Mackenzie Country or South Canterbury.

Yeah, you look kinda russian.

But, would a normal person notice that if they saw me walking in the streets?

Are you ISIS?

Totally. You remind me of faggot related actually.

Yeah.

Think they might, but not to the degree that anyone would ever say anything about it.

think most people are just happy to see someone with white skin desu.

yes, meth addicts are common here, unfortunately. Now do the right and proper thing:
kys!

Why do i look like a meth addict to you?
I don't use any type of drug, and eat as little sugar as i can

No , you don't have a suffering look in your eyes and your face looks too different from the ones here . Let's not forget about the behaviour that will be the most revealing about your foreigner . First and the biggest thing is you will be smiling at people for no reason just because it is seen as something nice in your country but here people will think you are nuts or you are trying to scam them , probably the way you are walking will also give off you are not a local .

You look like me, so yes.

No, you look like a mongrel.