How many of episodes of anime do you watch per day on average?

how many of episodes of anime do you watch per day on average?

Zero

One maybe. But I'm a binge watcher. I go around 30 at a time then take a long break.

6 or so. Less if I have a busy schedule.

2-3, sometimes I'll binge and watch or 6, and other nights I'll just watch 1 or nothing if I'm tired. Kind of a nightly routine by now, helps me unwind after a long day.

3-5.

anywhere between 5-15 episodes, I think i average about 8 per day

pleb

6-8 if I'm on a roll, otherwise no more than 3.

10 on a weekday, maybe a couple over the weekend.

I prefer watching anime on my commute and work break than at home, there's less distractions.

>Sup Forums
>watching anime
Good one.

0, can't find any anime edgy enough to supply my needs anymore

try Elfen Lied

already watched

Angel cop
>fuck i just spoofed

5-15

only watching three now, so 3/7 of an episode per day

>get baited
nice, time for some edge

When I find a new show I like I can sit through it all and knock it out. In between series I just watch whatever seasonal pops up that day.

It used to be like 40 episodes a day but now I just 1-2 episodes of seasonal anime every week.

I just read manga most of the time now.

Kite and Kite Liberator. the original uncut versions of course, not the wimpy U.S. versions

Manga master race.

It used to be 3, then it turned into 1.

Now it's zero, since this season as well as next season looks to be pretty fucking trash.

work on your backlog loser

Minus than 1. To be honest, I only watch what and when I feel like. "Busy" talking with the lads.

This season is trash but fall 2016 is looking pretty good seeing as we get a new Haikyuu season and Drifters, which is an isekai done right.

I don't watch anime. I just come here to shitpost.

I would, but my backlog is full of
cute girl SoL shows that I threw in years ago when I was into them. Now I just hate shows like that, so my backlog will forever remain untouched.

>which is an isekai done right

You better be right, user. Gonna check it out when it releases.

If it's an already finished series I get through 10 or so per day, if it's an ongoing one I just watch the episode aired and that's it.

I've become so jaded by anime that I rarely bother to keep up with seasonal shows. I don't even have a backlog to work on.

At least manga is still going to be fine in the foreseeable future.

About 10 it seems.

>9 weekly shows

1.29 apparently

1.6 episodes/day over the last 12 years apparently.

I really thought it would have been a little higher

Most days, zero

>You better be right, user. Gonna check it out when it releases.
It's not adapted from an LN, it's made by the same mangaka who made Hellsing, and all the character don't behave like spergs so it's pretty good.

Why are there so many normalfags ITT?

It depends on how busy I am and what I'm watching that season. I might 4/5 new episodes all at once on a saturday or something, or I might spread it out over the course of the week.

I don't think anime is getting worse, it's just that the recent seasons have been really fucking bad ever since Winter 2016 ended.

The only interesting show airing is Re:zero and that's basically it, when there's normally 3-4 good ones.

This. I read tons manga instead.

It really depend sometimes i watch like 20 episodes in one day alone and then a week goes by that I only watched 3-4 episodes or something.
It also depends on how many seasonal shit I follow.

>tons of manga*
Fuck.

About 8 or 10 everyday including seasonal anime

I try to watch at least 3 per day which is a shame because I used to watch like 10 episodes per day and there are tons of old series that I want to watch but I don't have the time. Uni and Work at the same are going to kill me after a year of neetdom.

i don't watch anime anymore but i read like 150 chapters of manga a week

>150 chapters of manga a week
pleb as fuck

6 on average

Depends on the mood I'm in, usually 10-20, but I watched 25 episodes of Monster today alone.

>can't find any anime edgy enough to supply my needs anymore
>hasnt seen Angel Cop already
are you going to tell me you missed out on Geist as well?

0-15 depending on the series.

Manga is a whole another story, though.

Probably not 0 but far less than 1.

>40 episodes a day
When did you sleep?

1-3 . I can't watch for too long or I get restless.

Maybe one of the faggots who watches at 1.5-2.0

1-5 at least

Used to do 13 for one cour or split two cour in two days. sometimes 20+ episodes like for HxH 2011. now I do 5 at most.

40 episodes is only like 12 hours, easily doable if you're a NEET like me

Depends.
I can watch only weekly episodes or if I find something really worth watching I can literally go up to 30 episodes a day.

Last week I finished RAINBOW in a day.

Lately, 2 or 3.

0-2.

How much do you even remember when you hardcore marathon like that?

I actually remember it better by marathoning than just watching one episode per day