SARAH SILVERMAN LOVES AMERICA

The Sarah Silverman video I love america, was a complete cringefest. Can Sup Forums meme this cunt? In the video she basically says "you're all idiots don't you know I get mad when you vote against your own interests and I just want the best for you." like holy fuck

The whole thing is cancer for a majority of reasons.
youtube.com/watch?v=XafuWsGD7gI

3:48 calls out the jew

Thoughts? Can we meme her into oblivion?

Those comments are brutal

bumping before i watch

That video was the real cringefest. It's a joke song you fucking spergs.

These people (allegedly) love America and yet they also hate everything that made this country a first world super power

>thanks for letting us ruin your country white americas it was a pleasure now please don't holocaust us again
beta uprising when?

how long before those values are wiped off the face of the planet?

Sup Forums has been after this chick for years. She doesn't give a fuck. She probably got paid more then you will see in a lifetime for the "cringe."
In America money talks and bullshit walks, that's why you are here in the sewers of the internet thing to dox a bitch you've tried for years to shame.

>Can Sup Forums meme this cunt

They legit post pics of her naked in the shower. What are they gonna meme?

They are Jews, user. They hate America, they hate Americans, they hate Christianity, they hate Christ. They are the worst people on Earth.

Christ was an Israelite
You fucking Sperg

It's like calling Mesopotamias Muslims

I thought jokes are so supposed to be funny.

Change the word America to goyim then spread on social media. Profit???

>a majority of reasons

why does it always have to be about this kind of people? that bitch is an annoying jewish retard. just ignore her.

>pushing literal liberal propaganda
>poor black youth
>justajoke.png

It's the progressive mindset. they love everything that agrees with their bullshit, hates anyone who is even an inch of right from center

>wanting to get paid no matter the humiliation
>not having dignity
Well, they are jewish traits, are you a member of the tribe yourself?

PSYOPS. Been toying with the idea of starting an OPS server.

>live in expensive white only area

>filming together with shitskin so people think bitch care about poor goy

I hate how they pretend to be white.
how have they gotten away with this for so long?

aren't jewish tricks encouraged by the talmud?

Immediately!! BEEYAHH!!

Thank you based korea

Sarah only wants shekels from the black and liberal goys

Yeah but who are they even tricking here? She's getting paid by other jews (that shes friends with) who probably consider this a subsidy project anyway

We actually did take back the white house, fucking BYAHHED.COM

>european christian empires
>conquer the whole world

>atheist european republics
>the world conquers them

Yeah especially how she calls the black guy a "beautiful man" more propaganda to push diversity. Why don't more people notice this shit?

Why do the American left just keep shooting themselves in the foot over and over again?

Honest question coming from a fuckin' leaf. We don't have any of these B rated comedians and late night shows talking about politics. You've been completely taken over by the cabal and it's frightening.

A lot of young women and faggy men who haven't developed political ideologies. They enter the liberal bubble and see this shit on TV.

We lose an entire generation of potentially red pilled people. And really, I think that's what it's all about. More redpills. Butterfly effects. Maybe in that we can make a real difference.

soon
feels bad man :l

Last I heard it was you fucking leaves. I heard from one of my Leaf friends that Canada has their own CIA and ideological subversion programs. They have been trying to jew the united states for decades. Problem is I heard that it worked too well and all of canada got cucked to what it is today.

eg Trudeau

Isn't it up to us to prevent this? I recently found a red pilled waifu. I'm planning on making babies with her.

>any of these B rated comedians
actually Hulu Internet is C level media, after National Broadcast A level and Cable Network B level.
They will pretty much put on anything on to fill content slot.

What Privilege?

Baiting Sup Forums to be yet again the boogie man.

Sarah is exactly this kind of person that should be hanging on a tree or a lamp post if she were caught in more urbanized area

Trudeau is a cuck, no doubt. But we're learning rather fast, he's already being fucked by the NDP and will lose a lot of votes to the Conservative's after next election.

That's the beauty of having more than just a 2 party system where everyone votes based on team color. Amerifats have become the lowest common denominator in politics and it makes me sick.

My Leaf friend is a smart guy. He said that Treadue was a slave to his party. He said that in Canada politics is corrupt because of the party system. Its just as bad if not worst.

They have laws in Canada on what is appropriate talk in courts and stuff. Because of that nobody can say shit and they have to script everything.

I like Canada though. Good luck guys.

>subsidy project?
What is this?

You've never even been to Canada. Stop larping faggot.

No I know a guy from Canada, he's smart as hell.