Seriously, what the fuck is their problem?

Seriously, what the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/mcauliffe-gives-60000-felons-voting-right-swing-state-virginia/
npr.org/2016/04/22/475297932/virginias-governor-just-gave-206-000-ex-felons-the-right-to-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DC

They were thoroughly reconstructed.

Washington DC

They are highly educated

I have lived in Northern Virginia (DC area) and can tell you that it is disgustingly liberal. The rest of the state votes red except for a few tiny counties. Northern Virginia swings the whole state since it votes so overwhelmingly to the left.

>"DC"

VA is one of the states that we can take back day one. It’ll be over in hours.

A combination of a small, extremely concentrated pocket of liberals and huge amounts of voter fraud.

I live in D.C. and voted for Trump. My sister and her husband live in Northern Virginia and (I think) both voted for Hillary. Lots of young yuppies and Hispanics and Asians in Northern Virginia turned it blue.

It's because its a multicultural shithole in NOVA. All my neighbors are fucking indians or chinks.
No, except we have very few niggers.
This is also a concern, all indoctrinated.
Stay away from Arlington/Alexandria and its a bit less so.

Northeast Virginia is filled with liberals from all over the country that move there to work in DC. The rest of the state is deep red. Basically the same problem with Chicago turning the red state of Illinois blue and Portland turning Oregon blue.

To add. I don't advocate for open carry because I think it defeats the purpose of carrying, but it's 100% legal in VA. If you want to piss off a bunch of foreigners and soccer moms, open carry when you go shopping at wal-mart/costco/safeway/etc.

Indeed we do and you can go fuck yourself.

The problem is the same as it is in every state, the major cities are all democrat shitholes like they've always been and in some states the city vote is enough to turn the whole state

Its the entire northern virginia area.
This shit hole is like a sperm bank. Its just filled with so many different races.

Niggers and lots of them. As soon as you cross the state line they are everywhere. The only time I have ever been asked for change outside of stores is in Virginia. Fuck you Virginia fix your nigger problem.

NOVA ain't really a city, it's much more spread out. I blames the niggers and spics in Prince William County, the chinks & pooinloos in Fairfax/Loudoun, and the yuppie fucks in Arlington & Alexandria. Turn one group and the state goes back red easily.

Are you fucking kidding me? Cross the bridge over into Maryland/PG County and tell me that VA has more niggers. I'll wait.

DC has so many niggers. Legit its darker than an arabs unshaven asshole.

The niggers generally don't cross the bridge. They stay east of the Potomac River.

nothing

They are based now. What the fuck is Michigan’s, Wisconsin’s, and Pennsylvania’s problem?

bruh they infest the entire dc area. especially right on the MD line

does hilary's dick feel better when its in your ass or mouth?

Yeah, which is east of the Potomac. Come over to VA if you have money.

Does Trump’s dick feel better when it’s in your ass or mouth?

lol im in fairfax, i just go in and out of DC when I go to UMD.

you just pulled a melania trump on that dumbass comeback

>UMD
Couldn't pay me to go anywhere in MD. Guess you live with your parents still then.

I wish, I'd be able to eat 7 days week if that was the case.

that shape and colours look like some gay basketball shoe.

Should've went to Mason bro.

I go to mason right now, I'm getting out of this shit hole asap. Transfering to VT summer 2k18

Proof positive that America is not a country, and has no "self-governance" whatsoever. The American commercial Empire effectively destroyed and tore down this State because it was too aristocratic. John Randolph of Roanoke represents what the US should've been, but instead it became a disgusting Empire that has to bring its subordinate parts down to its own low level.

Used to be the finest State in the Union, which gave up almost half of its territory to the Union and provided most of its best men in the early years.

Probably ain't worth the extra tuition desu senpai. But let us know if you are gonna try for the high score.

assholes the lot

Get the fuck out of here yuroscum.

>the finest State in the Union, which gave up almost half of its territory to the Union
you make it sound like it did that out of the goodness of it's heart

Didn't Obama release 60k inmates for no reason shortly before the election?

I dont think so? I didn't hear about it... doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

He did pardon that tranny from gitmo though.

Good memory. But it was the governor, cuck faggot that he is. Even if it wasn't a scheme to get significantly more votes in the 2016 election, you can bet your ass it will affect every future election. State elections happen in less than a month.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/mcauliffe-gives-60000-felons-voting-right-swing-state-virginia/

good for Governor McAuliffe

Ed will pull a trump and win. The left never learns and are too worried about dipping sauce.

It's fucking 3:45 eastern. Go to sleep David Brock.

nah

Ralph has it in the bag.

You can think that if you want and you’re even encouraged to screencap this, but that doesn’t mean it’ll happen.

Ed is a fake conservative, but there really is no other option. Shit, give me money for next election and I'll do it. I'm white with a wife and 2 kids.

This K Man.

I hear you. I think I’ll make my vote count though.

No, I'll go vote for him too. It's just shitty that this is our option. A faux conservative vs. dem commie. Though based on demographics, being a cucked faggot might get you the votes in NOVA.

Virginia sacrificed a lot for the Union (America would not exist without Virginia), and it got repaid by being BLACKED by the central government.

Everybody says DC but don't ever acknowledge that VA is basically nig stronghold.

Well hopefully we can make the best of a bad situation. I know I couldn’t pay my democrat friends get out and vote for governor.

NOVA ruins everything 2bh

Alexandria, Arlington, Norfolk, Richmond are all blue. Much of the rest of the state is red.

>Carpetbaggin' yankees in NOVA
>DC
>Alphabet soups
>Proximity to the north

>not going deeper than counties
pic related

daily reminder non-Whites are fucking cancer

look goyim, they're assimilating!

>:^)

Now imagine the night Americans from all over suddenly march and drive to Massfagachusetts, Vermont and the rest of those blue specks and wipe them out.

I'll show you around the region.

Most of the politicians who work in DC live in Northern VA. Not to mention the governor released a bunch of prisoners before the election and gave em the right to vote. Guess their skin color. Guess who they voted for. Guess by how much VA went to Hillary (around 200k).

npr.org/2016/04/22/475297932/virginias-governor-just-gave-206-000-ex-felons-the-right-to-vote

VAgina