IS IT ALL BULLSHIT?

How much of this board is controlled opposition? Is it a hollow echo chamber constructed out of contrived bullshit or am I looking at real posts? Is it even possible to prove any speculation on this issue?

PROVE TO ME THAT THIS BOARD ISN'T JUST AN ORCHESTRATED SHILLING MACHINE!

pro tip: you can't

Have a sage for being a massive faggot.

It's all true. Take the redpill.

If you can't tell, the universe is recommending that you expand your exoteric knowledge.

it's literally all Russian bots trying to undermine the American democratic process

A certain percentage of the posts are real. But how many of them? This is my concern.

The thing about pol is that it is everything and nothing. It is satire. It is 100% sincere. It is all true. None of it is true.

This board has a lot of controlled opposition to it. But memes transcend control. So this is basically a giant shill board where people are vying for the minds of its users. Like any other social media. The difference is, it's harder to know the difference, and most of that is just in your mind.

Treat pol as if it were a training room made for helping you understand the way you interpret information. It'll help you sniff out bullshit irl, too. but don't let yourself become pessimistic. A lot of anons are stuck in nihlistic thinking, even when they know its shit, because a lot of us don't understand much about how nihilism has impacted society, so a lot of it is sneaky and deeply embedded (cultural norms).

Just assume anything online is trying to sell you something. Make a game out of figuring out the what it is, and the "price".

It depends on which threads you click on asshole. Of course theres spooks and shills. If you pay any attention to the news youd know theyre all over the net.

Eloo my name Yevgheni. What you want know about russia post?

Sup Forums has been infected by cancerous bots/plebbitors.

You vil neber know.
Zat is the beauty of my plan, tiny brained Americoon people.

Lol ur gay

It's a free market place of ideas. Lefties can come here if they want, but they always lose the argument.

Egg sacked lee

>yfw you realise that Sup Forums is kinda dumb and that daddy addy would have secret disdain for everyone here
Don't even get me started on what Jesus would think of you.

hey hey hey hey hey
this is library

Shrodingers /pol.
Think about it

I wonder what Jesus would think of your stupid pirate flag, asshat.

He wouldn't care in the slightest.

>not using templar

He'd fucking splat you, Long John Sphincter. Jesus hates pirates AND gays

Everyone's just here for the memes op. Or do you actually believe the same group of people who once rolled trips all day to open cp briefcases actually believe in half the shit they spew here?

I think you've been listening to too many evangelicals on youtube

I'm a russian bot shilling for drumpf.

This, but to truely lose your nihilism you must ascend the inner turmoil and become a christfag. There are human social truths in the bible that science can't yet model. If you're able to see above all the nareative and lose hope, it is then up to you to CHOOSE your own projection onto the world.

The cat is 34cm tall AND dead.

My tape measure killed it.

70-90%

this board is X-Tr3mE anarchy. This is the deep corner of the world wide web. no girls allowed