So on top of deconstruction of the super robot genre(Eva) and magical girl genre(Madoka)...

So on top of deconstruction of the super robot genre(Eva) and magical girl genre(Madoka), now we have the deconstruction of Isekai genre (Re:Zero).

What other deconstruction do you think will be made?

Was the deconstruction of harem battle anime? IS? DxD?

We need a deconstruction of SJ/fighting shonen/Big 3 and the like type animu. Badly.

A deconstruction of a battle harem somehow would end up everything wrong with School Days, Akuma no Riddle, and grimdark shit people dropped immediately like Isuca

Medaka Box and OPM exist. Former went full Alka-Seltzer and the latter's pacing fell off a cliff

Deconstruction of edgyshit

Deconstruction of moe

Deconstruction of idolshit

No, that one's just edgy shit.

but edgyshit is great

Deconstruction of deconstructions

Reconstruction?

Re:Zero is more of a deconstruction of RPG elements

It's an endless cycle

Deconstruction of special power battle shounen that's not the Chimera Ant arc

reconstruction is pretty much a meme at this point

I've never seen any genre that gotten back to glory after a deconstruction ruined it.

Medaka Box

Hunter x Hunter for shounen anyone?

Ok but Now and Then, Here and There did 15 years before.

Wake Up Girls.

While pretty specific, I'd like to see a deconstruction of the usually grimdark demon-themed anime

hopefully Katahane no Riku gets an anime one day

Berserk + School days, it's basically a doubledeconstruction

rebuild

You probably haven't looked deep enough into it if you think it's purely edgy.

I did post that page because it's guaranteed replies but you're wrong if you think it's edgy because it takes itself too seriously.

Shin Sekai Yori to family fantasy movies from Ghibli and Disney.

Those are less deconstructions and more grimdark edgy reimaginings, like America is doing with superhero movies.