ITT Your guilty pleasure

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/wbvlrf.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kuroshit. I just love the aesthetic.

Shitposting/Posting on Sup Forums

Man I hated the loli abuse in NTR bullet.

Idolshit.
All of them.

hurr look at me, im special

I don't have a guilty pleasure, because nobody's opinion on anime matters more than my own.

Has it caught fire yet?

The fire rises, brother.

This. I have no idea why but I fucking love it.

This

Fucking loved it, especially the first 6 episodes.

You probably bench 2.5's too

I get drunk and rewatch OPM "fights".

It's way more entertaining and has way more rewatch value to me than it really should be able to.

harem with or without incest
yesterday I finished oniai

something like that pls? I've already seen oreimo.

How are puffy lolis a guilty pleasure?

loli's? yes it is, all apart of the power level too. You can't freely enjoy it, got to man cave and lock up all of it.

what the fuck is a guilty pleasure

something that you shouldn't like.

Was going to pick this up. Is it that bad?

Its starts well but once it passes the manga it becomes shit. I recommend reading it rather than watching because a lot of content gets skipped as well.

source

This.

delet

Is Watamote considered a guilty pleasure

Would've gotten my boner really hard if it wasn't for the whole abuse thing

I watched SAO to see how bad it was for myself and I kind of enjoyed it, still the flaws are very much there and people aren't exaggerating.

The threads for SAO were more than half the fun

I really, really, REALLY like edgy manga.

I was only around for SAO 2's. Seeing Sup Forums react to all of Sinon's retarded scenes was funny.

I legitimately don't get why people that hated SAO watched the second season
My guilty pleasure is anime

Cause retards hyped the shit out of it saying it was a billion times better than it S1. Which it wasn't, however I fucking loved it.

I usually hate stuff like this, but for whatever reason this one clicked with me and I watched it to the end.

Because they need to know why they hate it so they can make threads about it.

I won't lie, I was really enjoying it up until the first arc ended. It was all shit after that.

Maybe I just want a new .hack anime.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Even when it squanders all of its potential and shits the bed, mishandling characters and plot points out the ass, I still enjoy the ride.

Fucking Guilty Crown. I loved the plot, characters, and animation the whole way. The whole plot enthralled me, which is weird because I'm usually one of those 2deep4u faggots.

>streamfags
Fuck off.

underrated

The threads made watching it while ut was airing worth it.

But That's the thing I liked the show even without Sup Forums to make it more enjoyable.

That show wasn't very nice.

Whenever I hear "AAA MOU".

This is the best one IMO: a.pomf.cat/wbvlrf.mp3

my guilty pleasure isn't pandered to enough, sadly.

yes YES YEEESSSSS!

Symphoshit

How can she even know that she's been paid

The real question is why anal is cheaper then pussy

posting on Sup Forums with only 60 hours of anime and manga watched/read (estimated by MAL)

How would she know it's anal or vaginal if she's blind?

Really cute girls(male)

Read the manga and forget the anime ever existed.

The character designer must have the world's easiest job, he only needs to draw one face and everybody eats that shit up.

It's not even a good face.

It's a shame that a show with really interesting sociopolitical theory and great animation was labeled tumblr because it had a crossdresser and a gay guy.
Also, it was kind of dumb in parts, but Hajime is a great character.

Battle harems.
All of them.

Accel World is fun as hell and I love it. The world and action are great.

When it's trying to have drama it's not particularly good at that but I love the rest of it. Except the MC's design which is stupid but I can get over that.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that people think that because the MC being a fat loser means they're supposed to self-insert as them and get really upset over that.

Fat Sup Forumsnon cock

dat volvo

Me too. Pic related my biggest guilty pleasure

This. I enjoyed it. A lot.

Please don't bully me, Sup Forums. I'll still love you either way.

>Implying I feel guilty about it

Okay, i admit it. It was me in the middle during this scene.

Tina is my daughterfu. I don't understand why not many people like her.

Tina was great and ridiculously cute.

Watamote

Pretty sure everyone said and knew Tina Sprout was best loli in that show

You don't have to feel guilty about that. It was actually a good movie. Deserves a TV sequel or at least a movie sequel.

What do you call that facial expression, where the girl's mouth makes a 'v' shape? It's ridiculously cute.

Traps. Crossdressing, as well.

I love tsunderes and hate yanderes and just don't give a tucking shirt, mother trucker.

Not feeling guilty for it, though a lot of faggots hate on it. Coppelion had gorgeous character designs and backgrounds, a nice schlocky story and is the most politically meaningful anime of the decade.

No pregnancy or std risk

Show is trash and i'm aware of that but i love the themes and plot twist at the end and jesus maya gives me diamond boners

This girl right here. She may not be a great character but she makes my dick so hard I fap to her everyday and even bought all the volumes just for her.

>cute boys
>good ships
>overt pandering
>great OST
>some well animated scenes
>pretty background art
>flashy, sparkly, colourful everything

I enjoyed every minute of this shit, I don't even feel guilty

I had fun with it, as shit as it was.

She made some of the best faces.

Bullying waifufags whenever they step outside their containment threads. Watching some sperg who has been shitting up the board get their heart crushed is satisfying.

This. Interesting plot, nice visuals, good audio and just enough fun to keep you entertained. Angela's ass was just a bonus.

He was the only good part of that manga

AIDS, tho.

A lot of people hate on DW, But I found it pretty entertaining.