Tell me what redpilled you Sup Forums

Tell me the most significant sequences of your redpilling; after all, we know it's not a dichotomy but rather a redpill spectrum.

I'll start.
>be me white liberal Christian
>Felt the Bern breddy hard
>Caucused and selected as delegate for my district
>watch DNC fuck over the future I was hoping for
>no Citizen's United, no TPP, no Wall Street corruption, no TPP, repeal NAFTA
>get depressed and lose hope in politics like every normie
>get mad at veterans literally prostrate apologizing to Injuns at Standing Rock
>got fucking tired of the SJWs
>Unironically start to support Trump
>Go to Milo at UW
>stand 10 feet away from belligerent Wobbly gets shot in the gut
>realize my friend was right about race war
>cast off all white guilt

My life had improved significantly - liftwaffe, talking to people publicly about non-liberal topics, genuinely appreciate wholesomeness again, and defeated nihilism through discovering my racial identity as a huwite.

>DNA results - basically a potato nigger

This has all happened so fast Sup Forums - I believe the normies are waking up.

Pray tell us what your waking up story is user. Do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d8FTPv955I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Pic related

Getting robbed by niggers and the being told white people are the problem

I was always racist I just stopped denying it to myself one day

Removing blinder to real facts.

> google how to get a relationship
> discover PUA
> discover red pill
> discover feminism is BS
> feel distant from acquaintances who think rape culture is real
> delve into conspiracies on the side
> realize michael brown was a lie
> via r/conspiracy learn the JQ
> be very confused democrat who's aware of JQ
> lefty friends still being annoying posting stuff
> they call ann coulter a nazi and i look her up
> realize she's nothing to be afraid of like i had previously thought
> buy book adios america
> register republican after first chapter, finish book

Discovered how SJWs will throw you under the bus for a single disagreement.

Gamergate, all I wanted to do was play video games and look what they made me do.

started going on Sup Forums

Hillarys Emails
Yugoslav War
Kekistan
Putin
Trey Gowdy

>Gamergate
Future American historians will have to reference this

Ron Paul 2012 and the media shutdown.

Dad was a 'nam vet, was pretty much born into the red pill before I even knew it was a thing, he told me about how commies were bad and the government can't be trusted, he never talked much about race though, said thieves and lairs come in all colors, did research once we got internet on it myself yup commies are bad and the government does screw people over. Then seeing this election and seeing the same thing he fought over in Vietnam almost take over the US and how much support it appeared to have, I kind of lost faith in humanity but then Trump won. Also Ferguson and BLM made me distrust blacks.

>Be 17, final year of high school.
>At some pozzed school that celebrates "Harmony Day". Multicultural bullshit basically.
>Teacher dispenses some platitude about diversity being a strength, then struggles to come up with any example.
>Eventually settles on some variation of "BUT HOW GOOD IS THE FOOD THOUGH?"
>Out of interest I actually decide to research the benefits of diversity.
>Find the Robert Putnam studies. If you're unfamiliar his conclusion is this: Diversity makes people mistrustful, and socially isolated.
>Begin politely arguing that diversity isn't good for anyone in a racially neutral manner, citing that study and it's many reproductions.
>Not good enough of course.
>Learn more to convince them, and just get progressively more red-pilled.
>Give up on giving a fuck what they think and just get red-pilled.

I've since become less of an autist focused on constantly making le-rational arguments. I know when it's appropriate to do that and when it's appropriate to just shitpost now, but that attitude was responsible for my red-pilling so it is what it is.

Never had to be redpilled. I was born crapping them out to everyone else.

Same as everybody here: I'm a fat ugly virgin.

>go to OWS on wall street
>go to protest the TARP bailouts
>a bunch of SJW gender freaks hijack the protest to make it about them
>bring up about the fact that this protest is supposed to be about economics
>get called a privileged white male
>throw up hands and walk away in disgust
>migrate from Sup Forums to Sup Forums to troll le ebil natzees
>figure i am on the right side of history so i start debating with them
>get BTFO every time
>become redpilled
>tfw i miss timebro, best larp ever

A book called because they hate was the first red pill, but a small one
Sup Forums did the rest
Sup Forumsturned me into a misanthrope

Was an asian cuck who was indoctrinated from commiefornia schools to believe that there's a wage gap and black people are oppressed.
Family moved to Maryland, quickly realized why blacks are poor and what are the reason for why they are more likely to be arrested more. Quickly appreciate that whites behave better than these subhumans nigs.

>City ravaged by meth and heroin. Witnessed first murder at 4.
>Dropped out of school at 13.
>Learnt a lot online.

The race war is a fabrication of the elite wanting to see poor people bashing poor people while they watch and offend everyone scott free, because "it's ok to offend white people as they have privilege" and "it's ok to offend niggers as long you blame some invisible force for it".

>Lived with niggers all my life
>Lived as humble spic
>Notice pathetic victim status claimed by niggers and spics
>Eventually realize Democrats see minorities as votes and promise gibs
>Currently working on moving out from cucked state of NY.
I'd really like to live in a small town where nobody bothers me, and I don't have to worry about little niglets shitting up the neighborhood with their trash all over the sidewalks.

This. For me it was a combo of the JFK magic bullet being presented in High School history + 9/11 clean and green pentagon lawn. It took off from there.

1994 when the assault weapons bill passed for no reason what so ever and fucked over my one and only hobby and joy in life.

I've hated the state ever day since then and have been hard core politically active to shut down all these anti-gun faggots who have no other lot in life than to take away someone else's enjoyment.

my black friends whose conservative. Oh and also amazon removing holocaust denial book. Looked up some of the people and watched some of their videos. Thanks Amazon.

>born raised in midwest USA
>selfhating liberal christian who fell for the atheism meme
>still traditional about relationships
>straightedge.meme, no booze or drugs for me!

>became complete degenerate in university

>first time drunk at 18..wtf is this

>first time on drugs was acid in miami..18 hour trip with complete strangers

>whathaveidone.meltdown

>end up doing ecstasy at raves every weekend for 6 months..this was a very positive experience

>9/11 happens and shit changes QUICK

>go to singapore to bang some locals

>after i go back home one says she's pregnant

>wut.

>refuses to give any proof, or medical receipts..becomes COMPLETE psycho

>Playing EVE in early 2000s.

>calling people 'faggot' in chat..get reprimanded

>this was right before Gamergate happened I think..or maybe during

>SJWs budding into society.

>more years pass

>end up in asia after university, le Davido-kun meme come alive

>japan culture is both based and extremely cucked at the same time

>marry a local, she has much less traditional thoughts on relatioships and fidelity than me, but it works out to my advantage so whatever.

>continue general degeneracy until mid 30s

>son born

>finally get a job that makes me travel to other countries and interact with people there..mostly non-japan asian countries

>holy shit these people are terrible

>2016 election

>originally thought bernie is great due ot 'muh free healthcare for everyone'..ebcause Japan has that and it works pretty well

I didn't understand HOW it works well, or WHY it can work in japan but not USA

>study like a madman, live politics 24/7

>support trump and never looked back.

Sup Forums is actually 1/4 neckbeard virgins, 1/4 Chads, and 1/4 soccer moms. The remaining 1/4 is CTR kike shills and numale redditor antifa faggots like you.

>1/4 Chads
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

You mistyped 1/4000000

>was a WW2 buff in elementery-High school in the 90's
>Was super nerd that read shit tons of books
>At some point I started figuring out the Nazis weren't as bad as they let on,that history was manipulated as shit

>growing up
>father warned me of the dangers of niggers, muslims, jews- and their worshippers
That's literally it, my father's based as fuck

The Iran deal was the first seed (I had voted for Obama enthusiastically in 2008). No way to justify financing a nuclear weapons program for our enemies. In 2016 I voted for Trump and took a hard right shortly after due to being repulsed by the mainstream post-election. It really feels like I went from bleeding heart liberal to far right in a matter of months. It was the hate of the mainstream that did this to me. Sorry for being new faggots.

>pol is 1/4 soccer moms

not nearly enough tits and blacked support threads for this hypothesis to ring true

Moving from my small town to Oslo for Uni. 12 years ago.
I had no idea how terrible niggers and sand niggers were, since I'd never really met any.

Lurk more faggot there are heaps of chads here. You might be incapable of breeding white children but we can and are.

Most normies that get redpilled will either be blackpilled and become neckbeards or self improve and gain the drive necessary to improve themselves and breed footsoldiers for the coming racewar.

Im on kid number 2, how about you?

I remember that user. I really hoped for something to come out of it. OWS got co-opted and turned into a bring your own cause. It was an eventual blackpill for me. I worked in an office that used to be a local OWS meeting place and all it turned into was the proto safe space and they started exporting the model into higher education. Obama's legacy.

>Implying conservative mothers would be willing to post our saggy stretch-marked tits from years of nursing.

I'm doing my part!

Scottish independence referendum. Seeing the MSM band together with the exact same talking points overnight to paint the idea of Scottish independence as an end of world event was enough for me to begin distrusting the media, which led me to alternative sources, which led me to being a hard right wing as opposed to soft left.

tits or gtfo

Killerspieldebatte

>this guy is on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW complaining about how feminists and minorities in Hollywood are ruining his life
Yeah, how bout no. 99% of Sup Forums doesn't even have a Chad friend.

>be very confused democrat who's aware of JQ
lol
>be me
>14 yo ignorant commie
>16 yo fuck politics
>20 yo why are these jews so hypocritical about nationalism?
>see gas chamber wooden door
>wtf.gif
>research
>heil hitler

Do you really think I have so little self-worth?

>Nerd friends go into fits about "Muslim Ban"
>Thinking that the "ban" they mentioned couldn't be what they made it out to be and still pass
>Look up the EO and read it
>Continue reading original source material on everything since then
>Explore more into the right-of-center view points, literature, and anti-sjw and identity politics (always enjoyed those, but started honest research into the material)

And that's how I shifted from "Classical Liberal" to "Right-of-center minarchist libertarian".

Sup Forums
I'm in process to be redpilled by Christianity.

JQ?

>yfw you realise that Sup Forums is kinda dumb and that daddy addy would have secret disdain for everyone here
Don't even get me started on what Jesus would think of you.

> Back to R3ddit roastie

Looking good doesn't preclude one from shitposting and learning the truth. I wouldn't change anything about my appearance and I have half a dozen mates who are similarly redpilled.

>extreme hatred for institutional authority for as long as I can remember

Guess I was born a redpilled-fag.

It was a joke, did you even read what you typed?

You don't even have half a dozen mates, Chadexter.

Jewish Question
how new are you?

>Thinks I'm going to lie while anonymous

This is an 18+ board mate.

I didn't get the joke I guess.

Viewing society, and then having someone try to feed you information that is in clear contradiction to reality.

I think you have to basically not read to be blue

> saggy stretch-marked tits

i’m not redpilled cause i hate that retarded meme but anyways
>be teenage me and a tumblr faggot
>know how shitty white people can be
>have bipolar schitzophrenia
>be nice and try to rid myself of prejudice
>make friends with people
>”oh user white people are terrible right”
>’so im terrible’
>no answer
>be told despite my illness and lack of capital i have it objectively better than a rich black man
>be told “oh user you don’t know suffering” even though the mentally ill are essentially a minority
i’m extremely bitter about SJW and how retarded the are, they group everything into nebulous classifications and ignore nuance to the point where they’re always right, because racism = power + prejudice, even when it’s poor cousin fuckers from west virginia calling the former president a nigger, cause they totally have power over him.

>>be me white liberal Christian
>>Felt the Bern breddy hard
>>Caucused and selected as delegate for my district
lel cringe
at least you turned out more or less decent

You must by a nigger

You're defending yourself while anonymous. Give me one good reason other than insecurity.

still much work left mate

>i’m not redpilled cause i hate that retarded meme but anyways
>inserts Anarchist novelty flag

>has the shittiest flag in the world
>talks shit about anything

>repeal NAFTA
>Milo at UW
Are you from out of State or a native? WA is the most trade dependent state in the union and NAFTA has been great for us. International trade is the single largest contributor to our State GDP and Canada is a big part of that, Mexico to a lesser extent.

Do you feel bad for other states that can't compete? Have you invaded my homeland from one of these states? What gives, OP

Nope.
Just grew up poor. Ended up going back at 17 and was ahead of my classmates academically.
I kept to myself, avoided degeneracy, and married into a good family straight out of school, and the rest is history.

If my flag is so shitty, then why is it the most emulated flag in the world?

cause you have to hate all things equally, i’m sure you like sex, but fucking your mom wouldn’t be pleasurable.

I've been here for ever and that's the first I've seen it too.

sadly black pidgeon

I'm not defending myself I'm telling you I'm not lying. My point is why would anyone lie about themselves anonymously online to strangers? I know it suits your worldview to think this place is nothing but fat pimply racists in their Mum's basement, but the reality is many here take pride in who they are because they take pride in where they came from. If you can't live in a way that would make your ancestors proud, how in the fuck can you live with yourself?

this board is so much better when you

filter out all meme flags
>filter out all meme flags

Hey, people liked Warhol.

I guess I'll just have to keep settling for yours

th-t-hank you...

see above

Right after 9/11 seeing some liberal faggots put a wreath on some new york muslim as a peace offering.
Seeing the left go from being champions of free speech to opponents of free speech.
Realizing that they aren't actually liberal, they are fucking commies or useful idiots at best.
Finding out that behind almost every nation-wrecking idea, there's a jew propagating it.
Realizing it's all pretty much just memes.

>Live in the heartland
>Trip mushrooms in my forest (family owned 5 acres of woods surrounded by other woods)
>In the forest, realize all the bacteria, plants, animals are competing against each other constantly, this is nature.
>realize I am an animal
>realize I am a sub-species of Homo-sapien
>think if I'm competing against anyone?
>think about my family, and myself and friends most of us have blue eyes and are white
>realize how nice and clean my neighborhood is and how wonderful my parents are
>realize that I should have a white wife with blues like me because we are now rare in America
>Feel like I know who I am now, though I've always "known" but somehow I forgot...

Just paying attention to how horrible and sick so many people are.

I also worked in a prison

Touché

shut up proxy fag and go hump that body pillow you refer to as your waifu
oh shit man good one, you sure are clever

I've only been here a few months but I've been jew-aware for years
the JQ is the key to everything
do you believe in the holocaust?

>researched on the Internet.

Lol.

Wow, you sure are dense, you used an unoriginal mom joke, and I replied with the unoriginal comeback.
I wouldn't expect you to be intelligent flying an anarchist flag

While I appreciate the effort, pro and anti semitism and holocaust denial just hold no interest to me.

Just like identity politics it doesn't matter. Whether it happened/didn't happen/somewhere in between makes no difference for anyone other than those using identity politics to claim victim points.

I'm more concerned with creeping ideologies like cultural marxism.

>ancom
>living oxymoron
well kys why don't you?

>suits your worldview to think this place is nothing but fat pimply racists in their Mum's basement
It's simply what I've observed from Sup Forums meetups and rallies and tiki torch parades. And it's exactly what you've observed too, not just here, but when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. But it suits your worldview to think this place has a silent Chad majority.

It can be said objectively that the purpose of life is to replicate/compete. It's the antidote to nihilism by hard fact.

Y'all seem to have some "epic story". For me, it was just good parenting, and living in Bulgaria.
I'm not saying I was always socially conservative - I had a rebellous liberal phase when I was around 12, and I outgrew that.

it’s called an analogy not a joke, while they’re not mutually exclusive they’re not exactly the same.

>I really hoped for something to come out of it. OWS got co-opted and turned into a bring your own cause. It was an eventual blackpill for me
Same i was at zucotti and it turned into a shit show real fast thats where i figured out non whites tend to be rapists. its eerie looking back i saw the lefts future and didnt want to believe it and now the entire left wing is macrocosm of Zucotti park. Yea all these newfags will never know the top tier larp that was timebro he even spoofed Exif data to make it look like his picture was in the dead middle of the pacific still think about him from time to time youtube.com/watch?v=0d8FTPv955I

Love that fucking gif

there’s no ancom flag, and am not an ancom but sure whatever helps you feel good about yourself glad i can be here for that.

You disrespected my mother because you didn't know how to write the sentence properly
So you are just admitting you are dumb?

>previously used SA and then Sup Forums got made
>browsed Sup Forums once in awhile
>fast forward 2016
>see the hit job that the media did on bernie sanders, saw the same hit job on trump
>basically open character assassination, extremely culty behavior
>remember that this is what i ran from when i left the church
>suddenly realized everyone was just going through the motions to be accepted into mainstream progressive worship and that having conviction was viewed as a sin in their cult
>realized that the church was cult-like to stop these people from indoctrinating children
>realized that "these people" were mostly jews or under the control of jews
>learned to use catalog, thread watcher, so Sup Forums wasn't unmanageable
>learned to make the site less ugly
>realized that saying the holocaust never happened is a bad reason for someone's life to be ruined
>deleted facebook

Ok. Hope the hippy chick you're chasing finally touches your dick.

>implying theres any kind of appreciable difference between ansynds and ancoms

you tried so hard with this one, but you have to try and be more subtle than that otherwise you’re just opening yourself up to be counter-trolled.

>Realized hapas were the real whites being oppressed
>even Sup Forums won't support us
>recognized that success and iq were keys to overthrowing white supremacy
>whites reference bell curve but aren't actually smart as a group
>most whites who care are low iq neets and high iq whites fuck Asian bitches
>remind white girls who's got the best dick and credentials with my dick and credentials
Man's future is Asian white hapa. Easy to see the feminist of Asian male betas and the pathetic iq of most whites.
Elliot roger is for online brainlets to debate.

aren't you interested in the truth?
especially since telling the truth can get you jail time in many countries
>wooden doors
>airtight
pick one
you have the 1st amendment, use it !

besides one being based on free association and the other being based on state coercion, yeah sure, no difference.