He's finally going to finish his journey by winning Kalos league

He's finally going to finish his journey by winning Kalos league.

Ash winning a canon leage might rupture the fabric of the Pokeverse.

Nope.

No it won't. Wining the league doesn't actually mean anything. There is an E4 champion league after the regular league. And even then, becoming champion is not the same thing as being a pokemon master.

Did you fuckers even watch the show?

Do none of you guys understand english?

To catch them all is his real test.

Yes. Reboot the series and adapt the manga starting from Red.

A pokemon master would involve beating all the champions and being the best trainer in the world.

Ash isn't even remotely close to his goal. Hell Ippo is more closer to being a world champion then Ash will ever be in becoming a champion.

>>>

But isn't training them his cause?

he's 99% confirmed to win the kalos league
but he's also 100% confirmed to be in the 7th gen anime series

>And even then, becoming champion is not the same thing as being a pokemon master.
It's the first step though. Cynthia is a Champion Master and Pokémon Master.

Yo do know sun/moon is about making your own pokemon leageau right?
If anything this would confirm he won the tournament and then starts his own leageau.

Isn't there a list of all the worthwhile episodes somewhere?

When was it said that Cynthia is a Pokemon Master? And who won between her and Tobias?

Was he truly /born-2-b-a-winner/?

He might win but he's going to Alola for sure.

カイロス

With how the next games are set up with no gyms, Ash might actually win one for da town and then go to Pokemon Hawaii for vacation.

Kalos League seems rushed as fuck compared to Sinnoh and not even as exciting.

Do you guys think the series would have been better if Ash was replaced with the respective protagonist from the games whenever there was a region change

Ash's ability to fail and lose was transferred to Subaru.

Gen VII is breaking conventions. Ash might not be going to Alola to participate in a league.

Atleast its better than the unova leageau also I will never forgive the sinnoh leageau for pulling this shit.

Definitely. It would've been way more interesting that way. The only reason reason don't watch the anime is because I'm fucking sick of Ash

No

Too Self-inserty

>Ash

HIS NAME IS SATOSHI YOU FILTHY POKESECONDARIES

He's going to take the island challenge or whatever it's called. There will probably be a league at the end, as always.

Gotta blame Team Flare's plot for that.

I really wish he came back to get his ass handed to him by new Ash. Imagine Latios vs Talonflame highspeed battle.

They always animate tons of episodes (one for every new generation regular pokemon at least) just for rush as shit when the new games come out. The time never let them broadcast all the content.

Is that an image from an American comic? Those are more shameless than the Pokemon anime! Have this angry Subaru to scare it away!

Even if they kept the same format (150+ episodes with shitton of fillers)?

>the next games are set up with no gyms

Wait, what

At the end of Diamond & Pearl, I thought. Now that you ask I think I might be conflating it with Champion Lance, who is definitely stated to be a Master.

Either way, I think we would have heard about it if Cynthia lost. I think Tobias probably didn't even get to her, personally. The Elite Four are just on a crazy different level than normal trainers.

I am Gundam.

Looks Constipated

They wouldn't have to fillers to could just flesh out the world.
Just look at pokemon specials.

>Loli Cynthia
this generation will have DPPt remakes right

Wow, so even in the anime Diantha is the worst E4 member.

Get in the Zygarde, Satoshi.

based on his record, he is not gonna make it

then he fails miserably

No. I love him.

He's gotten further than he ever did though. He's literally never been in a League final.

What happened to all the Ash and Serena posters?

Were they all banned?

Unsubstantiated rumor.

Who is Karlos?

Pokemon got retarded after Generation IV, I'll say that much. Also thinking about picking up and watching Pokemon Origins, is it worth it?

Only the first episode.

But Lance is a chump in the games, and do we even know his position in the anime? I thought he was an E4 in S1 or something.

To this day I still wish to see a Champions League so to speak and find out who would win it.

>implying it won't be Bonnie that will get in the Zygarde

>wins the league
>loses to the first trainer he encounters in new region

>tfw Ash was literally the best trainer at that entire tournament besides Tobias
>beat two Legendaries, nobody else even beat one
He deserved that win, still annoys the fuck out of me.

I have yet to forgive him for not calling up Charizard, though.

sure he is good, but aparently the writers don't like him to win, for some reason, I don't think this is gonna be the exception

The Origin was mediocre, except for the last fight.

>ash
>winning a league
Especially with how weak his team is this time around besides pikachu and goodra, that laughable at best.

hmmmmm, no

We learn he's the Champion some time during the series and that he's a Pokémon Master during Legend of Thunder.

>Pokemon got retarded after Generation IV
What a retarded SHIT opinion.

He still has his hax greninja qnd the bravest bird.

>Gekkouga
>weak
He is frog, destroyer of worlds.

Does he have any legendary pokemon yet? Last episode I watched was where he fights a gym leader, gets fucked then has to go to a haunted house to get some ghost pokemon to beat her.

That makes being a Pokemon Master an achievable dream for Ash then considering there's apparently more than one Pokemon Master? Nowhere near as impressive as some people tried to make it out to be as if Pokemon Master was above all champions and more.

Hell do we even know where Ash's dad is yet?

Nigga, Greninja is literally the strongest Pokemon Ash has ever owned. He's become so ridiculous that he now has overshadowed Pikachu in importance.

>do we even know where Ash's dad is yet?

no

>e's a Pokémon Master during Legend of Thunder.
Doesn't happen during his johto travels or something I remember the main girl dreaming the be a super star and later in the main series you see her in a commercial or something and someone saus that she is famous.

Nah, he's right.

He owns a Ninja frog stand now

No. Never going to happen.

That dude with a Chikorita.

So does Ash ever get to Pikachu stand or is it a Greninja exclusive?

He'll win the League but he won't finish his journey to be a Master.

There are no Gyms in the next games. There might never be another League.

I always thought ash sould won the johto league, fighting against gary on the final, despites have beaten gary, he then lose miserably... as always

Why? It would make his pokemon team better, plus it would make the show more enjoyable to watch.

>Two Mega Killers that can't mega evolve themselves
>Two others that tango'd with two legendaries and lived
>A Pseudo
>Narutoad, destroyer of dreams
>Weak
Ok.

is charizard not on his team?

New Pokemon generation is coming out sooner than expected. Usually we get a 3rd game which makes the time between new generations about 3 years or so. Despite having material for a Z game, the Pokemon company decided to skip releasing a Z title. It's only been 2 years since XY, so that's why it seems more rushed than previous seasons.

He's been only catch 30 of them plus shitload of Tauros.
And iirc, the whole "Gotta catch 'em all" is only in the dub.

No and he's overrated as fuck.
Guy only won like 60% of his matches or something.

Why is so difficult for ash to fully evolve the startes?

>mfw pokemon is AOTS

No? Next you're going to ask "What happened to Brock and Misty?" right?

>Fuck, we made Ash too strong
>Wait, I got a brilliant idea.
The anime crew did Ash dirty, so obvious that they just didn't want Ash to win yet couldn't come up with justify reason so they made this fucker.

I like imagining what the rest of his team is like.

>Xerneas
>Mewtwo
>Arceus
>and finally Mega-Rayquaza (to really crush anyone's balls)

Gen V games are the best in the series. If you're talking about anime only then yes, Best Wishes was a mess, but XY is really solid.

Nah he's gotta settle one with Diantha first.

Legit question here. I stopped watching this show halfway through the Orange League, has he won anything important since then?

Pokemon, pokemon has changed.

Gen V is overrated as fuck

The games are mechanically better but have really cringe worthy stories

Gen VI is worse in both regards but that doesn't make either of them better than gen 2/3

>Pokemon has a story
What the actual fuck

I thought it was just a feeding shaft for autism.

water shuriken is a shit move, though

Pikachu would have swept that team if Ash gave him a lightball.

He did win the Orange League iirc, and also during Battle Frontier.

If he wins and quits his journey will all his age catch up with him at once, shriveling up like a raisin?

>cringe worthy stories
I liked it. It was a nice change.

The proper way to end the Ashime is for him to form a team composed of mons he's used throughout his journey. Obviously Pikachu and now Greninja. 3 others from the series. He's has 5 up until the last minute when Pidgeot returns to him

I still think those islands trials are more suitable for post game.

Why does anyone care about Pidgeot? It didn't do anything, at all. He has better birds.