Greeks are that hardest workers in Europe

When did you realize that the stereotypes about Greeks being lazy are false?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/sv/article/exm5ej/greek-kamaki-summer-tourism-sex-old-time-puas-876
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PFsvLqsDMb72F0x7oSFrdg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Noone has had a job there for a long time and these figures are bsed on old estimates.

Literally says 2016

>counts only workers
>discounts unemployed.

I go there every year to visit my family (my parents moved in the 70s), ya'll are the laziest around lmao you might be at work 40 hours every week but it's rare as hell to see you actually working

still love u

Trusting these statistics in present year.

Didn't knew we have so few working hours per capita. Maybe its because of all our holidays plus the six weeks vacation most people have? Because I most certainly do 40/hrs a week

fuck off you're not even white

26 hours of German autism trumps 39 hours of Greek ''working''.

>meme flag

where is a - i think it means -39 hours

how lazy are eurofaggots? L0L? if you aren't working 60 or more hours a week you are not a man

My god, *sniff* pure ideology!

Just because you get paid for 13 months a year doesn't mean you actually work 13 months a year.

GREEKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE

Wait till you include the rest of the Balkans.

Also
>Germans are lazy cunts, nothing new.

seriously the hard-working german meme is the biggest scam they have going

Nah. That statistic is faked to no end. Anybody with a side-job, who only works 8 hours a week, gets into that statistic. And said side-jobs have exploded, with many people not finding full employment, by design (employers taxes and stuff). True hours, from actual worksers, should average about 30+.

Else, work smarter, not harder, plebians. - t. german workers

>Greeks are that hardest workers in Europe

No shit.
The immigrants even with the inflow of nogs and arabs are actually keeping their average up.

Worked on a Construction site in München last year.
>All the Construction workers are more or less Croats or Romanians.
>Mall right next to the construction site so i can see their workers arriving and leaving.
>They open their store at 9AM and they work for maybe 4 hours before their workers leave and the next shift arrives. Even worse they spend 2 hours on a pause.
>The German Banks are even worse. Try and find one Bank that works past 3 PM and opens before 9 AM.

>And then come the German factories... No fucking German in sight. Everyone is either from the former Yugoslavia, Turkey, Russia or Poland.

Do Germans we were told about exist like at all or are they only ''Antifa'' leftist neets leeching of money that their government collects from immigrants?

>All my family members and even the Turks in their neighbourhood voted for fucking AFD.
>The ''fucking Nazi'' party has more immigrant voters than any other political party in Germany.

Germans need to be eradicated.

I've seen this before but have always been sceptical. Does it include breaktime?

It's a half truth. We don't work an unusual amount, but when we work we actually do it and don't just sit around.
The big secret behind our industries output has always been efficient organization though.

There is an absolutely insane difference between 31 hours spent working with the efficiency and discipline of Germanic countries and 39 hours spent working with Mediterranean no-care lazy attitude.

Arbeit macht frei

LOL 32 in UK, try 42 or 52. The mums working part-time brings that down a lot, probably does in other countries too if they counted that. Part-time work in the service industry is not a job.

Greeks used to be hard workers but millennial greeks are just as lazy as the typical American

What do these gets mean

Most of those hours reported are probably just people counting the hours they spend sitting around in their parents' cafe.

Here's some anecdotal evidence: Greeks work more because they need to work more to get an actual salary that they can live on.

It means the OP is talking shit lol

>40% unemployment
>literally posted by a greek n33t that spends his weekends teaching migrants how to swim over to Italy

>Part-time work in the service industry is not a job.

Probably this bit. Stupid McDonald's workers asking for 'a living wage' Get a better job fuckers.

Hol up a second
I work 40h a week, everyone else also does that
31h is a meme

uh hello, it's about productivity, not hours worked.

just because you guys spend 11 hours a day deliberately ignoring customers in your gyro restaurant does not mean you work hard

εεεε..2015

made by some fucking neo-marxist who wants northern europeans to work harder in the name of their definition of MUH FAIRNESS

greece and "working" rofl, working so hard to pay teh debts? I doubt how seriously anyone would believe what they say after they've done.

i wonder why they have to work so much. the rest of Greeks are still living with their mom in their 30s and still looking for their first job kek

kys now

Sorry finlan you are right but you don't know how economic stranglehold works. Our boomers and gen x doomed us to the same shit as the rest. Unchecked corruption in every level of society is the norm in Greece but that can be changed.

As soon as anecdotes became rife from the Greek community. Its like they had the same cousin, uncle etc. if anything a bunch of larpers.The rest I already knew since Greece's economy was regarded as stellar. The Greeks being lazy fits into the narrative of the elder Germans and plays into the nationalism fervour of superior race. In terms of civilisation the Germans seem to be quite late to the party.

>the rest of Greeks are still living with their mom in their 30s and still looking for their first job kek

Some families actually treat their children rather well and there is appreciation and they like to live together. In other families they just cant fucking wait until they leave since they cant stand their families.

>Greeks are that hardest workers in Europe
Correction: Greeks WORKERS are that hardest workers in Europe
t. unemployed for 2 years (no gibs)

You threatened to fucked over the honest and forthright kike banks.
Of course you are lazy
Why would the totally unrelated kike media lie about something like that?

>Some families actually treat their children rather well and there is appreciation and they like to live together. In other families they just cant fucking wait until they leave since they cant stand their families.
it's the same in all med countries and i believe that it is partly to blame for their current state.
here in north people people move out of their parent's place usually at around 17-20 yo and start with their lives. to even think about people living with their parents in their late 20s sounds so weird. i can only imagine fat basement dwellers or manchildren living with their parents at that age. it's acceptable only, if your parents NEED you to look after them and to take care of

>it's the same in all med countries and i believe that it is partly to blame for their current state
Meanwhile through good economic times experienced by Southern European countries still had children living with them. It has been going on for a while.

African tribes send out their kinds to fend for themselves and Africa is well Africa, not really the best indicator of economic success in my opinion.

the problem is that you are mentally retarded and only a majority on Sup Forums while in real life humans are different from you filth

I'll give you some more anecdotal evidence:
It is a relic of communal living in rural areas. People even after getting married and having kids STILL lived with the parents and even extended families. Greece was very decentralized and only developed rapidly in the last 60 years.
It's not necessarily a bad thing on its own, it has positive and negative consequences. You can hypothesize what those would be and you would most likely be correct for the most part.

your point was?

What do you usually do during the day? Describe your day for me plz.

t. Swädish former NEET, now wagecuck

that you are mentally retarded subhumans and your opinion is trash

He's just offended that you have such myopic interpretations of reality

fucking your mother

vice.com/sv/article/exm5ej/greek-kamaki-summer-tourism-sex-old-time-puas-876

no i just hate non Greeks

INDONESIA ARE LAZIEST SCUM!

Nevermind it's ikibey

39 hours sitting on your ass does not constitute working, greece

manipulative shitskin with inferiority complex
jealous of Greeks

OECD > racist with inferiority complex on Sup Forums

it's because single moms working half day jobs. Men tend to work 40hrs+

i work 26 hours per week? that is new to me, i work 38 hours per week and can't really live well with this.

I find it hard to believe with all the islands of the blind and deaf and whatnots.

what are statistics?

leiharbeit + flüchtlinge = $$$

>Από πού είσαι;;

Ελλας

Greeks are the hardest working Europeans on the planet.

Living with your family is more of a cultural thing, common in Italian, Greek and Spanish families. My grandparents and their kids (my aunts, uncles, father) always lived together, they all worked and pooled all their savings together to build a house.

Περιοχή kαταγωγής;;

οχι

It's because we Greeks have bigger hearts.

fuck off you're that larping georgian

houses are expensive and i live alone but why would any one want to not live with their family?

people spread lies about me
people like you believe it
people like you spread those lies

inferior anti social culture

thats why you see so many finn and swedish flags on Sup Forums

>including part-time workers.
That's the clue.

part time workers are people like you and me you shitskin

What was the football team you go for?

Έστω νησιώτης ή από την ενδοχώρα;;
>Ο τούρkος που υποδύεται τον Έλληνα δεν είσαι;;

yeah i never got that but then again they are the ones that ship their parents to live with strangers in nursing homes or what ever they call them

what?

νησιώτης
οχι

yes
they are subhumans
those numbers will rise in the future
like divorce rates

i was only 15 when i moved out (due to school) and since then i have lived on my own mostly. i might spend week or even a month in my parent's place every summer and i obviously visit them during christmas and easter. but i just can't enjoy living with them anymore. i do like my parents and we all get along nicely, but i don't feel like my parent's house is my home anymore.

inferior family

PAY DENBTS

>what?
There are two autists under German flags that always go on about Greece being supreme. One is (sadly) a real Greek, who posted a beanie with a Greek football team and a timestamp the other day who shits up the place by posting like a retard.
The other is a Turk larping as a Greek to piss people off.
I believe you are the Turk.

Greeks don't waste money.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PFsvLqsDMb72F0x7oSFrdg/

Did I imply otherwise?

I'm just saying developed countries have MORE part time workers.

Here it's normal for both the father and mother to work part-time when they have young kids because daycare is extremely expensive.
We also have far more students, who also tend to work part-time jobs.

its not uncommon to see here and in the past it was not abnormal in all nation for every one to live in the same house or close by and we should return to that

Untermensch

I knew most immigrants who posted with this flag.
There is only one Greek who comes sometimes to post on Sup Forums
and me

I show people that Greeks are better than other humans. I use facts and science, heaviest weapons against nationalists with inferiority complex.

That's why they insult and spread lies about me.

yes
because you are lazy

You work long hours yes, but you don't work hard. And don't try to bullshit me, I've seen it with my own eyes

That graph is more nonsense.

In the Netherlands we have high "debts" because mortgages are tax-deductible.

So having both €100.000 in savings plus a €100.000 mortgage earns you loads of money.

Greece how about you just pay the goddamn debt and get back to work you damn lazy bastard.

germans are subhumans
but i dont know if you are german since many german flags here are immigrants

well except it IS a job. a shit job that is but still a job

mate you should not talk about seeing how many debts you have to pay to us as well since ww2 for all the shit you did not pay for

post communist slavshit mentality

being jealous of better people

Greece has no IT industry or other weak jobs for men
people work harder you manipulative slavic subhuman

/thread

Your genes already failed if you need to work at all in this year.

I'll be ignored but I speak the truth as always.

>t. Türkenschabe