youtu.be/KXOCzB35kFY?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=EkIJYrjUYyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it

Sensei is sorry to everyone.

>Title: Advent of an evil god

>Kahah…

>Know my wrath and sadness…
>Ooh! You're amazing, Tomo! (You're just like an evil god!)

>What the hell is with her balls!?
>Anyway, run for your lives!! (Don't ever turn back!)
>You're running away?

>Are you even called men!?
>Uwaaah!!!
>Gyaaaa!!!
>I'm sorry, Aizawa-san…
>I'M SO SORRY, BOYS!!

although it's sad, there's actually no way this kind of thing could happen in reality desu

statistics says that the 10% strongest women are only as strong as the 10% weakest men

Jun a cute in this chapter.

Of course there are large genetic differences but I've known some girls with wicked throws

This is all stylized and exaggerated anyway

It's plausible when they're not fully through puberty. The further into puberty they go, though, the less plausible it becomes, you're correct. Also remember women go into puberty sooner than men, so there's actually a brief period where they have an advantage.

Don't underestimate the /fit/
Fitness is a statistical outlier

Are we still on Namek?

Yup. Panel 2 is Tomo powering up and Jun is actually standing on a cliffside far away yelling, "THIS IS NUTS!"

nah, the study that i remembered that line from had one major female outlier, she was the female judo champion of germany

only as strong as an average man of the same age

Was that that grip strength study?
There's certainly more to it than that.

In particular grip strength for men is much greater than women because men use it for masturbating. I know this because I'm a doctor.

I want Tomo to wreck my boy pussy.

Doesn't mean there aren't outliers. Look at some of those teen female weight lifters. They throw around a lot more weight than I do, and I'm not exactly weak.

>you'll never anger the tomboy gods enough to be punished by tomo

But user, statistics also say that the men in the world make up about 50.4% of the population & thus women make up 49.6%. This implies that the average human being is half man, half woman.

Wicked Repeating numbers

>wanting to anger the tomboy gods to begin with

something something tumblr something

It's the unfortunate thing about statistics. Averages can't be used to judge outliers so well.

They're 15 year olds, not grown adults.

Also it's a gag manga where Jun and Tomo are already portrayed with exaggerated strength compared to everyone.

I want to bully sensei.

I want to hug Sensei and tell her it's going to be okay.

Is Tomo going full g gundam?

>Jun being a fangirl
Im ok with this.

You don't have to lie to her.

She's already accepted the outcome.

Glorious

Only thing going through my head right now
youtu.be/KXOCzB35kFY?t=52s

Seems like a bit of a role reversal with Jun being the one cheering on Tomo. Is this anyone's else fetish?

Man, fucking rose-tinted glasses. fug.

>An ancient Tomo has awoken from her slumber

Hopefully there's at most only one or two more strip to the arc right? RIGHT?

>tomboy suffers from such a massive case of blueballs that she develops unholy powers

there will be some kind of new storyline tomorrow to round this arc out, would be my guess.

I'd forgotten what a cutie Rain is.

Misuzu BTFO.

They still have to take on the senior class.

realistically speaking I would have already [SPRAYED] tomo and misuzu

I want to marry Carol's mom.

Translate please
Chop chop.

Namefags are a dying breed, their blindness is killing them off.

It's my fetish too.

>mobileg

Wow.. so deep.

There are 14 year old olympic participants, man. They're GIRL gymnasts.
12-14 year old gymnastic olympians who weightlift in gyms who happen to be cute girls. IIRC it's a cute asian girl.

Chances are, they're stronger than the average 20 year old person who browses Sup Forums, Little girls can LITERALLY beat you up man.

And then in the finale Tomo and Jun can pull off the combination attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkIJYrjUYyQ

Feels good being an outlier on Sup Forums
Makes everyone's projection hilarious

Nothing rose tinted about that god-tier theme brah

>tfw prettu much a stereotype of Sup Forums, thin, weak, lazy, complete opposite of /fit/
In hindsight, getting beat up by a girl doesn't seem so bad.

Tomo has more of an Allenby vibe

My nigha

>Sup Forums
>being /fit/
That's pretty funny, if anything those people are the vocal minority.

are they shitting something up that I'm not aware of

I wanna see this study.
It's not that I don't believe it, but I'm sure strong women are stronger than the weakest men -in certain muscle groups-.
I'm sure the gap in strength in lower body is less than the gap in upper body strength. As in, a regular woman can squat better and maybe closer to the male avg, but is miles away from the male avg in overhead press, bench, or simple hammer curls.

What are you talking about, it's only been 2 minutes, user.

I don't get your complaint, but many in /fit/ are from Sup Forums, so there's bound to be /fit/ people here obviously.

What's the point in making her play with the boys if she's just as likely to hurt them as she is the girls?

pretty sure the study he's thinking of was grip strength only, so its pretty much fucking nothing

Boys are less likely to die.

I hope Tomo throws a ball at sensei.

Dude, have you not seen her concentrating her Ki for the past few days now?
It's like comparing Krillin to Satan.

As I said, vocal minority.
I'm just pointing that out. A tiny, tiny percentage on people in Sup Forums are actually fit, if I would project most of Sup Forums is thin, physically weak, lazy, unathletic and in their early 20s.

Yeah, obviously, even in real life the amount of /fit/ people is tiny. What I'm wondering is, why are you stating it?
Was it just a random comment? no one here claimed all Sup Forums was fit.

Boys like it.

I'm just saying they are a vocal minority, not necessarily saying they're automatically bad people.

>current year
>still reading tomo-chan

You guys are masochists.

Art in this strip was particularly impressive mai famiri.
>muh dick shops of first panel when

Just where the fuck do you think we are.
This ain't bleach or the fools in the hxh/berserk threads.

>masochists
Why? Tomo will end up with Jun anyways, 100% assured.

don't jinx it, asshole.

>Jun isn't Rain
7/10

Why have weak ass rain when you could have fit Allenby

Jun wouldn't really be a tomboy as a girl.

I should have put Schwarz Bruder mask on Jun

>statistics says that the 10% strongest women are only as strong as the 10% weakest men
Now, I know that women aren't as strong as men in general and reality has only seen fit to hammer this fact in with all the girls I've known showing how weak they are to me, but I have a hard time believing this. In fact, my good friend, I think I'll call this bullshit.

Man, I'm definitely lazy, but I'm confident I could beat up this collective image everyone has of what the average Sup Forums guy is like.

It surprises me how low everyone's self-body image is that it makes me suspect that it's just the weakest denominators here trying to make themselves feel like their types are the most common examples of people here. Maybe they are, though? I dunno.

Well, I sort of fit in that role. Watching me play any sport is so cringeworthy since I move so awkwardly. Yes, I'm THAT kid. I'm Jun when he was a kid.
At least I'm smart.

Jun looks like the preppy cheerleader type sure but until I see a full body panel of reverse Jun I'll stand by what I said

I think people just need to back themselves more. Back in school, all my friends were the 'typical Sup Forums user' type and we were the core of the strongest field hockey teams we'd ever had. You can't pigeonhole yourself like people try to, it often leads to self-fulfilling prophesies.

Wow, user. Those words really got to me for some reason.

In keeping with the comic, I was a timid guy who mostly kept to myself with video games, comics and anime, but I was a part of dodgeball team that won two high school wide dodgeball tournaments while also playing sports. There was also a tomboy on the team who was really good and better than most guys.

Yeah, I heard something similiar, just that really fit women, on average,are only as strong as average men. Not the weakest.
In other words, even if they work out regularly, they still won't surpass most men. Unless of course they literally do nothing else.

>Yeah, I heard something similiar
Just go to any gym, it's pretty interesting to see it irl.

This would look more menacing if the panels were switched to: 2 3 1 4.

This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!
Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!
TAKE THIS!
MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!
SHINING DODGEBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Source?

Boring.

Come on I want to see Tomo vs. Jun at Dodgeball. That's the whole point of this arc right? To set that up. It can't be much longer.

I'm pretty slim and sucks at team sports,

but i'm the top 3 in in athletics back in highschool days and right now i'm at very least still do at least 5 k run 3 times a week.

tough you can't be popular among girl for being the fastest runner or longest/highest jumper...

How long until she goes further into her rage that she pins Jun to the ground and has her way with him?

Sensei-chan is a girl?

Soon user

With tiddies bigger than Carol

Note her slouching seating position and hers still more "forward" than carols.

I still want ntr I was promised there was one where is it?

Fuck the ball. Tomo can throw herself at me and ill catch her.