I have to vote against Trump in 2020.

pass

for a different perspective

k

Why are you people so butthurt everytime please care to explai

Why are you people so butthurt everytime please care to explain

We’re pissed.

what do you even stand for?

To move any further to the left and claim it would be better is little more than a joke at this point.

Why do you have such low expectations for Blacks and Hispanics. I feel the sub-thoughts of many are the same.
>We both think that blacks cant survive by them selves.
The difference is we don't worship weakness and what them removed to make the country stronger.
Where as you want to bankrupt the country to fruitlessly try save them, weakening the country and making yourself politically strong.
Thoughts?

no

Be Democrat on pol
>Think you're special and interesting
>Start an ama thread
>No one cares
>The only legit question is an incoherent sentence from a Pajeet

Slide thread is a slide thread.

How does it feel knowing that i own your idol of worship?

Why do you hate America?

Nobody cares.

Does Ft. Worth ever cross your mind?

do you feel better or worse after raping minors in their bumbum?

How? How are you beholden to a party that has cheated you and literally TOLD you your primary is theirs to decide? How could you not be in the "well, it's bad, but at least it's not x" camp, if you swing even remotely left?

I fucking HATE most "right wing" tools these days, but the left has pushed any viable debate and political discussion off the table in favor of antifa, obvious intellectual dishonesty, and devolved into a cacophony of dissidents that seem to be beholden to the whims of extremist wealthy people that seem to dictate policy through violence and murder. The right does this too, but you're going to have to make a helluva case to justify taking money from people like Soros. Guy is pure fucking evil.

>LGBTQIA+ rights
>reproductive rights
>gun control
>climate protections
>universal healthcare
>open borders
>amnesty
>economic fairness
>diplomacy
>voting rights
>criminal justice reform
>affirmative action
>affordable education
>legalized marijuana

When will you go back to hating niggers?

never

Black Lives Matter

>muh rigged primary

I voted for Hillary in the primary and the general.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0c1Bph1jrQ

I don’t. Trump and his voters do.

Why live?

It's a damn shame that black lives don't matter to other blacks if homicide statistics are anything to go by

Just a pretty pendant. Hillary has always had a good fashion sense.

What does Tyrone's cum taste like when you lick your wife's pussy clean?

>wants to kill human life
>supports gun control
>believes in special treatment of minorities
>doesn't give a shit if legal gun owners a minority areas where much gun control is passed

This is why only people on welfare vote for you, if the cuckservatives actually got off their asses and started to roll back social programs and repealed the amendment allowing for common people to vote for senators, the Democrat party would cease to exist as all the pests on welfare would leave in a hurry and you would never get the necessary votes for congressmen to elect democrat senators.

Sorry but no

Fake news is FoxNews, Breitbart, Drudge, InfoWars, Rebel Media, and of course the president himself.

Do you understand why republicans were so upset over Obama now? Or rather, can you at least empathize that they had similar feelings of anger? Or are you gonna do the whole "lol nah it's cause he's black" dissonance.
Also, why does evolution stop at groups displaying different cognitive behaviors over generations? How do you feel about black on black violence and murders? How does it feel to have every dem state currently underwater with the exception being the one state microsoft and starbucks are in trying to keep alive?

Nobody, nobody anywhere really shares your feelings, it's mostly anti-white bigotry. I say this as a person of color.

Blacks probably counted a lot of your votes, I'd drop the dead meme known as the "Russia conspiracy" and start with your diversity hire vote counters.

I don’t have low expectations of them. I want their families to stop being broken up by illegal mass deportations and mass incarceration.

I just gave you a shittest to see how you would discern irrefutable evidence when confronted by it and you failed.

Im not going to show any of you Democrats anymore mercy. You just nailed in the last nail for your cause.

>Trump and his voters hate America
>wants to ban firearms and supports civil rights the founders never intended to be apart of our constitution
>supports black lives matters, which literally wants an ethno-state
You aren't fooling anyone faggot.

would you end the wars if you had the choice?

We hate Trump because he is racist. You hated Obama because you are racist. I don’t sympathize even though my hatred for Trump does rival that of the right’s for Obama.

Only racists bring up black on black violence in my experience. Also Dem states are doing well. Red states have higher rates of poverty.

>gun control
>climate protections
>universal healthcare
>open borders
>amnesty
>etc.
Nothing Useful

Lol
Such a waste.

You've offered zero evidence, please kill thyself to pleasure kek's rich frog salty balls.

You mean racist grandma?

Everything you know is a lie.

How about giving a shit beyond the election cycle.

yes

lmfao "everything is fake news, except the news outlets that take interviews out of context and can't even come close to predicting election results." Kill yourself.

>says mass incarceration breaks up famlies
>most blacks with families are arrested for domestic violence

Have you not lost faith in the Democratic party yet, and seen the devastation their policies cause to the areas they control?

Don't get me wrong, I respect you guys and your ideals, but I just feel like the Libertarian way is a more practical way to go about things. Just what my life experience has told me.

How about I not vote for Trump next go around, and yall not pick a candidate that has enough dirt on her to cover the city I live in, and we both vote Libertarian/Independent?

Literally everything you post isn't an argument you stupid nigger. Please get off /our board/ nigger faggot.

why do you hate white people and yourself

Trump and the GOP are literally trying to take away my rights as a trans woman. I have a legitimate reason to both hate and fear them. Obama never targeted marginalized groups of people like that.

good man. you like tulsi gabbard for 2020?

They voted for Trump

Fuck off

not my first choice but i’d vote for her

How will the dems fair in the midterms next year? Are you confident?

How are your rights being taken away? You can sue businesses now in California if they use the wrong signage for restrooms. If this happened to me as a business owner, I would literally Paddock at a Bono concert.

>>universal healthcare
>>open borders
thinks you can have both of these
how does it feel that all your party is linked to pedos

I am growing more confident each day. I think we will do well. Maybe even flip the house. I think we have a real shot to take down Cruz here in Texas. We could beat Roy Moore too. Arizona and Nevada will go blue.

I don’t live in based California. I can now be discriminated against in the workplace thanks to Jeff Sessions.

no worse than Trump, O’Reilly, or Ailes

I think Nevada will flip to a blue senate seat and i think the GOP will lose some seats in CA but i can't see how the Dems will flip the house without winning some rural districts.

Do the dems have any plans for winning over rural voters?

Kill yourself fifth column faggot.

If you only had two choices whom would you vote for president in 2020; A black nigger from Central Africa with a male first lady or an autistic, near death ill old white woman who could be dead in 3 years?

your political affilitation and citizen are immaterial
the physical representation of your ancestors is all that matter
we are alive during the apex of human growth on a planet with to few resources
time being the most precious
say goodbye to your blind old self and open your mortal eyes to that which is immortal
european global hegemony

>the devastation their policies cause to the areas they control
I'm really curious where this idea and the whole "make America great again" thing comes from. Life was pretty fucking good under Obama and Bill Clinton. What sort of "devastation" do you think Democratic policies are causing?

Good, America is founded on the Idea of free association.
>Trannie having a job
This probably isn't true, as most of you are violent schizophrenics who shouldn't be trusted to make their own decisions.
>DIS IS NAT TRUE YOU LITERAL HITLER
Next to where I live there are 3 homeless trannies who fit this very description and the Democrat party has made it impossible to institutionalize our homeless population. Your party is actively harming transsexuals by wanting to incarcerate those who misgender them in state run care facilities.

Trump's anti-war talk on the campaign was promising. I'm not surprised he's betrayed the base on the wars, but I am a little sad.

I'd like to see a democrat with a good foreign policy embarrass him in 2020. but they'll probably nominate another warmonger and trump will coast to another term.

HAHAHAHA
>Woman
You mean (see image)

Not after they start requiring ID to vote like they do here

Well I can’t speak for actual politicians but here are some of my plans as a rural retard myself

>universal healthcare (poor people out here need it badly)
>high speed affordable internet
>high speed rail to connect them with urban areas
>don’t emphasize social and cultural issues
>don’t go after muh guns
>don’t say stuff like “we’re going to put lots of coal miners out of work” but do talk about clean energy jobs
>talk about education
>bring in tech companies
>attack Trump on unpopular policies and behavior but don’t just be anti-Trump
>talk about automation stealing manufacturing jobs and low wage jobs
>don’t shy away from religion

triggered

voter fraud is a myth

Also promise to take care of our veterans. Run candidates with a military background if possible. Pledge to bring home troops from Afghanistan. Speak out against preemptive and unilateral military action against Syria, Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela but don’t appear soft on defense.

wrek't

not cool

>any year
>believing Trump

if it's a myth, then there's no reason not to introduce it, as it won't make a difference

I’d vote for either one if I supported their policies. Hillary was not near death though and she does not have autism. Obama was born in Hawaii and Michelle is a cis woman.

The reason not to introduce it is that it is unconstitutional and racist.

you're gonna love this one, then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine

You'll love Voter ID, then

How would you even know when your corporate masters don't allow for it to be looked into? Why are Democrats more cultish than fucking Jehovah'a Witnesses?

Just look at it as an inconvenient thing that you're getting whether you like it or not that will keep the Democrats out of power forever

What is racist about voter ID? Do you seriously think that the only reason you're able to visit a DMV is because you're white?

You're god damn right you should fear them

Why do you suck nigger dick?

The next ten women to run for president will be less corrupt and more likable. A first lady running, while the sitting president wiretaps the challenger is the most Banana Republic thing America has ever experienced.

ps

He didn’t wiretap him. Manafort was picked up on surveillance of Russians because he was dirty. A president appointing his daughter and son-in-law to official positions in the White House is the most banana republic thing America has ever experienced. The Comey firing was the most banana republic thing America has ever experienced.

>Didn't wiretap him
>Government admits FISA warrants were issued to bug Trump hotel
You seem to have this habit of lying in every one of your posts.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Except it wasn't just Manafort that was tapped, all of Trump tower was tapped. Also, care to explain why Manafort was unmasked, despite the no reason for it to be done?

>Dey bugged Manafort, which is somehow different and they didn't collect any information on trump
Nigger please...

Watch me destroy your entire party step by step.

>Automation taking jobs
If we didn't import ass loads of people automation would only be a good thing to help offset slower population growth.

>Immigration is necessary for the economy
See above, and its important to note that living beings are the biggest creators of greenhouse gases, which means people need to stop having kids by your own agenda.

>Clean Energy
Hows Germany's carbon footprint after switching to solar and wind? Oh that's right HIGHER, because you guessed it shitskins!

>Education
Ever since the Federal education department was created schools have been getting worse with time with people learning less valuable skills.

>Universal Healthcare
California recently had the option to turn itself into a single payer system. (A state as big as many other countries, if not bigger in a lot of cases) It did not because it could not afford to, and it is one of the wealthier states. So if can't work there how in the hell is it supposed to work elsewhere. All those other countries with it are starting to feel the burden of such systems and will soon run out of money to pay for them.

>Don't shy away from Religion
But by all means keep importing Muslim refugees who don't want to be a part of America. as seen in every other country they go into, they just create parallel societies and don't assimilate.

>high speed affordable internet
Seriously we already have that you moron, I've lived in quite a few states and cable internet is normally around 60 bucks a month, which is really affordable.

>High Speed Rail
That might be feasible in smaller countries, but the U.S. is a much larger scale, it's just not feasible.

>You're a tranny
I just wasted a lot of my time, make it worthwhile and become a statistic like the rest of your kind. (the mentally ill)

Trump tower wasn’t tapped. That was fake news put out by our so called president.

"He didn't wiretap him dere, just over here." what fucking difference does it make you dumb bitch?

What exactly are you pissed about? Is it only about Hillary not winning or is there more?

It's a states rights issue faggot.

He’s not a law maker dick cunt. Also, you’re just listing random shit to make it seem like you have an issue with Trump. “Economic fairness” joke. Democrats don’t even have a platform and if they do, it’s the same shit as trump but without things that hurts dems feeling