Hezbullah BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY BASED TRUMP

foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/11/the-trump-administration-is-now-offering-cash-bounties-for-hezbollah-leaders/

> inb4 I can't wait till Israel is destroyed by... by.... uh..... by..... uh.....

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/us-warn-hezbollah-threat/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hezbollah-multimillion-dollar-arrest-rewards-terrorism-us-state-department-homeland-threat-talal-a7995521.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-israel-lebanon/israel-says-hezbollah-runs-lebanese-army-signaling-both-are-foes-idUSKBN1CF25R
timesofisrael.com/rejecting-israeli-charges-lebanese-army-asserts-its-independent-from-hezbollah/
dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/uk-wants-to-jail-people-for-years-for-viewing-far-right-propaganda/
reuters.com/article/us-china-investment-israel/chinas-tech-money-heads-for-israel-as-u-s-welcome-wanes-idUSKBN187080
google.de/amp/www.telesurtv.net/english/amp/english/news/Hezbollah-Warns-Against-Attacking-Christians-in-the-Middle-East-20170411-0024.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PszGD2l5bWM
youtube.com/watch?v=SO1rAOOS5Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LONGBLIVE HEZBOLLAH

FUCK TRUMP

if that logo didn't mean what it meant, I'd love to have that as a shirt

Destroying the only true opposition to israel and the Saudis in the mid east...KYS.

>implying Hezbollah can do anything today

because hezbollah are making a nuisance by killing ISIS fighters

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

they are literally planning to kill Americans, rangi-nigger. Some ally you are

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/us-warn-hezbollah-threat/index.html

>CNN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Incoming /sg/ arabs, Persians and Russiaboos to tell you why this one terrorist sandnigger group is absolutely based

well we don't read the Macedonian Times around here, ya butthurt faggot

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hezbollah-multimillion-dollar-arrest-rewards-terrorism-us-state-department-homeland-threat-talal-a7995521.html

Hezbollah helped kick Mossad/CIA/ISIS out of Syria and Iraq. Hezbollah smashed the IDF when they invaded Lebanon 10 years ago...

Hezbollah is making progress killing Israel and American forces (ISIS and other Jihadi groups), thus they need to be stopped.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHHAHAHAH

not half as funny as your GDP

thry did a good job of btfoing your "indestructible" tanks kek.

I'm worried about this Israel can't look after tself, I think this is a signal american troops are going to Lebanon.

It upsets me really Lebanon was the best country in the mid east before Israel and Jordan fucked it over

What do you expect? Sup Forums has been riddled with kikes since Trump, king ZOG himself won. This board is loaded with LE BASED ISRAEL FUGGIN SANDNIGGERS FUCK /sg/ types of people who came here last year (Reminder, nobody gave a fuck about /sg/ before the election, they either joined in or didn't care enough to, now you have opposition to it, HMMM.....). JIDF would have a field day. That Nazi flag nigger is an actual kike btw. He posts LE BASED IDF QT's, you know? And ACTUAL IDF tactic they use online.

they only did OK because of their, or should I say your, mudslime tactic of hiding in and among civilians.

However, as of yesterday, Israel is treating all Lebanese as the enemy. This time Lebanon is going to get Gaza'd

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-israel-lebanon/israel-says-hezbollah-runs-lebanese-army-signaling-both-are-foes-idUSKBN1CF25R

>have 5 times as many non civilian deaths
y-y-ye w-we s-s-smashed-d them

It's a shame they only post European qts, not seem them post a blood Semite yet.

I read a couple months ago that israel was going to invade and hezbullah would be ready for them this time

You still can't get to the Litani and keep it though. Personally I hate arabs but I hate jews even more.

I love how you kikebergs all have to resort to calling people Muslims, I seriously wonder how many Israeli posters are doing this from school sometimes

oh, personally now. Well, personally, the USA is propping up the Lebanese army. And now Israel considers them to be part of Hezbollah, Trump will cut aid to them. Personally speaking.

> Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman on Tuesday said the next war in Israel will see the Israel Defense Forces fighting against a coordinated Syrian-Lebanese front as well as on the southern front with Hamas-controlled Gaza. He added that the Lebanese army has been fully integrated with Hezbollah and follows Hezbollah’s orders. “The Lebanese army has become an integral part of the Hezbollah apparatus under its command,” Liberman said.

Gotta love Israel's new Minister of Defence, Avigdor "Axe Man" Lieberman

timesofisrael.com/rejecting-israeli-charges-lebanese-army-asserts-its-independent-from-hezbollah/

You can't "invade" hezbollah anymore than you can invade ISIS do you see how this has the potential to go horribly wrong ? If anything it's a pretext to get suicided by Iran

do you love it Abdoolah? What are you even doing on this site? You want to go to jail?

dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/uk-wants-to-jail-people-for-years-for-viewing-far-right-propaganda/

I don't even hate Jews or Israel. I'm just laughing my ass off at Trump cultists who did a 180 since few months ago, in their attempt to keep sucking the shrivelled dick of a semi-retarded 70 year old sleazy NY "nationalist-globalist" businessman.

Hezbollah is against Zionist, Globalists & Corporatocracy Jews.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I don't think Iran has anywhere near that power.

> Macedonian population = 2 million
> Macedonian GDP = 10.9 billion
> Israeli population = 8 million
> Israeli GDP = 318 billion
> average Israeli earns 7.9 times more than a macedonian

how can eastern european trash even compete?

I think they do, they have a massive army and their soldiers aren't thinking about coming home when they fight as they realise the size of the stakes.

If Iran wasn't a threat kike wouldn't be blackmailing our politicians to go to war with them.

Once they get the bomb Israel will be totally impotent against them

He's a literal shill dude, he's been here for 2 years, except now he can hide his flag. He is a literal kike. He used to South Africa proxy, now fatty has a flag.

the us just opened a base on an israeli base. there's a carrier just off israel's coast.
somebody must be worried about something

>not knowing Israel and Iran are working to together to control Arabs and cull their numbers and extort them.

Why have they never attacked each other? really makes you think.

Ok and how are they going to reach Israel with that army of their's that had to resort to Child suicide attacks the only time it fought a war

How much of that GDP is American aid?

It's Montenegro.
>literally say I don't have anything against Israel
Are you mentally challenged?
I'd say you're Jewish but Jews are usually smart.

Israel wanted to play the long game and team up with BFF Saudi to attack them, however Obama literally giving them billions in cash to peruse the bomb fucked this up and now the Jews are scared.

If the timeline changes we might see a greater Persia :)

And Germany won WW2 because of their better K/D

About 2% that has to be spent on American military hardware

I hope that Trump sends some troops to Lebanon and more in Syria as well as Iraq to put pressure on the Iranian-sphere, while we are at it send some to Yemen as well since the Iranians are meddling there as well.

4 billion.

Israel has massive investment in their High Tech from China.

reuters.com/article/us-china-investment-israel/chinas-tech-money-heads-for-israel-as-u-s-welcome-wanes-idUSKBN187080

Israel is almost ALWAYS the aggressor, Iran wouldn't strike first . You can include Hezbollah in their armies strength and Hezbollah are ALREADY in your country

Forgot to mention that Lebanon is Christian clay, it needs to be cleansed from the Mudslimes.

Long live Nasrallah. If you don't like Hezbollah you're quite literally an Israeli shill and are cordially invited to leave this board. No kike apologists allowed.

So you're literally paying money to your MIC. And you're fine with this.
God, you people are such drooling morons.

Hell yeah pede

oooh, 6,700 US per capita. Owch.

*sorry Israel that is
didn't see your flag, you were talking like a kike so I thought you were Israeli

Whatever.
I don't think Israelis like Christians that much.

Israel and Jordan pushed the mudslimes in there in the first place !

Americans are brainwashed as fuck to think Israel is "Based" and the only democracy, and that Iran is a threat to us. The result of the brainwashing is really on display right now. Note this Amerikike:

Notice how he sucks Jew cock when Christians are treated like shit in Israel? When Hezbollah have done more to kill Jizya forcing Jihadis than Israel does (who also patch said Jihadis up at the border) and Christians are protected in Iran and Syria. He's a brainwashed ZOGbot who came here last year, like they all did. The JIDF basically won

is this a new tactic? shilling for jews jnder a nazi flag?

meant for

Never said I was okay with it. But most people are because Isreal has a reputation at least for killing muslims and they make a good target for them so they aren't trying to attack people here.

I don't think Hezbollah is a big threat to anyone but Sunnis t.bh People here seriously over hype them

>long live le muslims XDXD
Yeah love live the invaders.
An ally is an ally.
Umm since when do Jews hate Christians?
They are one of the few that is willing to fight against the Muslim hordes, if anything we should learn from them more.

So I can go to prison for reading pretty much any Israeli newspaper ?

>making muslim countries shit so they all immigrate to europe
>a good thing
>Yeah love live the invaders.
how are they invaders in the middle of the fucking desert?

For like 2000 years now.

Not our fault you've decided to let in any brown person with a sob story. America doesn't control your internal politics

>how are they invaders in the middle of the fucking desert?
Europe, the slimes are invading CHRISTIAN EUROPE
Shut the fuck up faggot ass muslim lover

Israel literally doesn't use the plus sign

+

They remove the bottom part because it looks like a cross. Go to Jerusalem as a Christian, see how you are spit on by the kikes.

>An ally is an ally

Everyone laugh at the cuckold who has his tongue deep up Netanyahu's asshole. Pic related

>He will actually defend this.

Not on the battle field maybe, despite the trouble they're causing for Israels proxy armies in Syria.

They make good guerrillas, and have much experience.

Given the choice I'm going to support the Shia over the Sunnis. they are much more critical about their Talmud (Hadith) and generally better people. Iran was a great place until they tried fucking over our oil companies

google.de/amp/www.telesurtv.net/english/amp/english/news/Hezbollah-Warns-Against-Attacking-Christians-in-the-Middle-East-20170411-0024.html

Lmao

>Umm since when do Jews hate Christians?
since the appearance of Christianity
they literally don't use (+) sign because it's a cross, they have their own

>New
Not at all kikes love the nazi flag they think it makes them blend for some reason

Maybe you should go bqck to T_D. You it's fucking bad when EVERYONE hates you irregardless of their political opinion. I guess that really is something T_D and the Jews have in common

america does it too retard, there are more muslims in the us than in the uk

destablising muslim countries causes massive emigration to the western world
then aren't invaders when white liberals open the doors for them, what do hezbollah have to do with muslims over here anyway?

How does it feel to get completely blown the fuck out by third worlders?

Jew are and forever will be a bunch of pussies

>what do hezbollah have to do with muslims over here anyway?

Very little since they kill those types.

The proper ratio of casualties when insurgency militias fight a regular modern european army should be 10 to 1. At least. If Hezbollah can cut it to 5 to 1, then they are in fact, among the top tier. Hell, they are doing better the combined arab armies in the 6 day war.

>Comply with literally one of two things that Obama didn't fuck up
>Gets revoked by new good goy

Oh you fucking idiots and your retarded conspiracies, that ship was attacked because it was mistaken for an Egyptian ship, retard.
>what is taqiyya
Just because they don't use the plus sing doesn't mean jack shit, it's their culture, like holy shit.
Yeah most of the people who voted for Trump is because of Obama's mistreatment of the state of Israel, biggest and most shameful act this country has ever committed.
mudslime is still a mudslime.

Like what a big disgrace you loonies are, Israel is the shinning beacon of democracy and freedom in the middle of lunatics who would wipe you schmucks off the minute they have.

Alright, you did okay at the beginning, now it's too obvious. Should have just stopped but whatever.

Iran got into that position because they were weak and suffered from bad leadership long before the Brits started funding coups there.

Muslims don't even make up a percentage of people here

He ain't wrong. They might be the best turd in the bunch but they are still a turd

Reminder to my Ameribros, showing support for hezbollah online will get you put on a possible terrorists list, and your entire online life will be under (even more) scrutiny.

good thing they repeatedly hoisted the flag and radioed until they blew the antenna up. Or they'd be killed... oh wait :(

The Americans had no ships that resembled the Egyptians. they fucking knew which is why they sent in the torpedo boats afterwards, it was only their cowardice that stopped them getting close enough to sink the liberty .

America was trying to improve relations with Egypt to pull them away from the soviets orbit. Kikes got paranoid when they saw a surveillance ship and blew it up thinking the American might be sharing intel with the Egyptians.

even have one of the life boats they sank in a museum in Israel

No they nationalised the oil after huge amounts of Anglo money was spent developing it, they could've had it comfy.....

10 years ago was 10 year ago lad. I want to see them having the guts to challenge us now

You forgot the part where the U.S president stopped Israel from destroying the Egyptian army with a single phone call.

The dynasty that ruled in Iran during the 50's was only in power for 20 years and got their because of a coup

Good troll larping as the ultimate good goy Nu/pol/ user
Unless your serious. If so, back to /T_Zionald please.

lol ok

Posting on Sup Forums already has you on one.

50% of posts made by an American flag on this site are proxies and foreigners. So I doubt they give a damn

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PszGD2l5bWM

Dont you think that goes a bit far for taquiya?

>have X5 more non civilian deaths
>zerged rushed us until our leftist politicians were tired about the expenses of occupying half of Lebanon
>YA WE CRUSHED YO YAHUDI! ALLAHU AKBAR ALHAM-DULILAH
lol

>this thread
hiroshimoot should change Sup Forums to /zog/ already

Can't happen Egyptian forces are simply too big.

we have the 15th biggest military budget in the world, more than Iran and Turkey. Plus we have nukes. If it wasn't for how toxic Arabs are, we would've occupied a lot of land by now

Is that why you won't allow all of the Palestinians in Lebanese refugee camps to return home, because you're so confident? Nope. Here's to hoping your country bathes in fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=SO1rAOOS5Yg
OY VEY

/zoib/ you mean

I wonder if israel is about to get smaller

lol i bet you think hitler won ww2 as well.

Literally no one wants them. Not Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq or Iran.