Christian Artists Unite to Fight Racism and Homophobia

christianpost.com/news/christian-artists-join-love-kills-fear-campaign-to-unite-races-religions-and-lgbt-video-202717/

Some artists in Christian music have rallied together with a new campaign that's striving to help all people from different walks of life unite in fighting one common enemy — fear.

Christian singers Jonathan Thulin, Rachael Lampa, Manwell Reyes from Group 1 Crew and Jonathan Steingard from Hawk Nelson can all be seen in a new video for the "Love Kills Fear" Campaign.

According to the campaign's site, "Love Kills Fear is "a movement, a challenge, a different way of looking at each other. We want to inspire unity. We believe that the greatest way we can do that is to break down the walls of misinformation and fear between us. We may think that individually fighting for change can't make a difference, but when many individuals come together the difference can be ground breaking."

The first video for the movement was released on Monday and is inspired by the movie "It" because in the film the self-proclaimed "Loser's Club" come together to fight fear as a team.

"Today we've opened up a space in Glendale, California. We've invited people from every race, religion and sexual orientation to stand together as one unit simply to make this statement — We may be different but we're all the same. We may look different but we're all the same. We may think different but we're all the same. We are all the same! We are one race, the human race and fear won't win. Fear can't win, when we all stand together, united. Fear kills love, but more importantly, love kills fear.

"So fear we are talking directly to you — You can try to isolate us, you can try to divide us but every hate, every misunderstanding, every privilege you've created and every ignorance that you created ends now. Cuz we're not afraid anymore!"

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/thousands-of-christians-take-a-knee-on-national-mall-to-repent-for-racial-injustice-202234/
christianpost.com/news/satanist-says-abortion-law-requiring-her-to-hear-babys-heartbeat-violates-religious-freedom-case-heads-to-mo-supreme-court-202351/
christianpost.com/news/uk-to-ban-sex-question-on-census-to-not-offend-trans-nonbinary-citizens-feminists-outraged-202111/
christianpost.com/news/prophet-among-3-pastors-charged-for-sex-with-minors-teen-allegedly-aborted-pregnancy-202400/
youtube.com/watch?v=qJN7AHZflfM
christianpost.com/news/michael-hodges-son-of-megachurch-founder-removed-as-pastor-due-to-moral-failing-202219/
ipr.cua.edu/faculty/sullins.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=ox6wV6N9NNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on Sup Forums, make my day. Just say it. Say 't-they aren't true Christians!'.

LMFAO holy fucking shit

My pastor was talking about how christian music is used as an instrument as satan a few weeks ago. I guess he is right.

christianpost.com/news/thousands-of-christians-take-a-knee-on-national-mall-to-repent-for-racial-injustice-202234/

fuck off aussie

false prophets will be the first to go on the 2nd crusade

christianpost.com/news/satanist-says-abortion-law-requiring-her-to-hear-babys-heartbeat-violates-religious-freedom-case-heads-to-mo-supreme-court-202351/

christianpost.com/news/uk-to-ban-sex-question-on-census-to-not-offend-trans-nonbinary-citizens-feminists-outraged-202111/

They want fear? I’ll show em fear.

>Romans 1:26–27

christianpost.com/news/prophet-among-3-pastors-charged-for-sex-with-minors-teen-allegedly-aborted-pregnancy-202400/

Pastor Kenneth Butler of Kingdom Encounter Family Worship Center in Toledo, Ohio, was arrested last week and slapped with federal sex trafficking charges, joining two other well-known area pastors behind bars.

Authorities say Butler's case is related to the cases of the Rev. Cordell Jenkins, 46, and the Rev. Anthony Haynes, 38. Jenkins founded and was pastor of Abundant Life Ministries while Haynes led the Greater Life Christian Center, according to the Toledo Blade. They were arrested on April 7 by Federal Bureau of Investigation agents for sex trafficking of children. The pastors are said to have knowingly recruited, enticed, harbored, transported, provided or obtained a person under the age of 18, WTOL said.

Holy shit this is blowing my mind

I got my bachelor's from a Christian school. When I started in my freshman year, it was generally pretty conservative. By the time I hit my senior year, they were already starting to talk about Black Lives Matter on campus and shit like that, which I thought was really bizarre because it's a CHRISTIAN school.

But this shit... I mean what the fuck. Alex Jones and Steven Anderson said that mega-churches are filled with New World Order shills (literal CIA plants) pushing this shit, I guess they weren't kidding. This is nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJN7AHZflfM

Bible declares clearly that homosexualism is a sin.

christianpost.com/news/michael-hodges-son-of-megachurch-founder-removed-as-pastor-due-to-moral-failing-202219/

Do you think this kid is gay?

they are not true christians

maybe you don't realize this, but christianity is an all-or-nothing system

you CANNOT be a pro-homo pro-abortionist AND a christian at the same time, in christianity it is called "heresy" and "apostasy"

merely calling yourself christian or proclaiming the name of Christ is not enough, He will still cast them into the fires of hell

Are you really going to care about who's gay when you are the only White non-interracial marriage left in your Christian community?

--

Here's a guy Christians ALWAYS cite against gays:

ipr.cua.edu/faculty/sullins.cfm

Fukken saved

>homos
>white

Homos are not even human my friend, they get the rope right after the pedo catholic priests

>Christians are cucks
What else is new?

Oh and the Larsen family who sued the state of Minnesota in a preemptive challenged against a gay anti discrimination law and lost? Adopted brown babies. Notice a trend?

Nobody thinks white married gay couples who adopt white kids or hire white surrogates are racist. We are truly the last bastion of implicit whiteness.

Catholics are not actually Christians, they're occultist

Fake Christian heretics looking to cash-in.
>14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

>16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

>17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

>18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Isn't Pastor Anderson a protestant?

>Christian

More like clown

Their beliefs and practices are completely at opposition with that of Christianity but they say they're Christian so that means they totally are and this is a fair representation of Christianity and not subversion at all.

By the way I'm a Nazi and I think we should have open borders and mix the races together :^)

The antagonist held the balloon in It.

pastor anderson is a heretic that denies the divinity of Jesus Christ

They're not, they're secular humanists completely at odds with Christian tradition and scripture.

What about Paul Sullins? What about Angel and Carl Larsen? What about any of the thousands of White Christians who adopt African babies or bring in migrant Muslims from Somalia? None of them are Christians?

No, he's an Independent Fundamental Baptist.

We were never part of the Catholic garbage so we are not protesting it as some sort of Chatholic-lite 1.5 shitshow like the Lutherans and the rest.

Absolute lies.
Catholic, detected. Burn in Hell, papist scum

>social justice infests Christianity
This is why there's no point to worshiping Jesus.

let me guess just like with twatter most of the "i am whity and even i want us racists to die"
are in reality "them" thinking they are oh soo clever and subtle -_-

he literally believes the same exact doctrine nestorius believes, he's a putrid heretic and denies Jesus's divinity, he will burn in hell and so will you if you believe the diabolical garbage he spouts

>sinners sin, therefore it's Jesus' fault.

Nice try, satan.

Yeah, and Muslim women are house churching in Saudi Arabia talking about the works of Jesus, somehow smuggling bibles in that look like Korans

That is a very gay man.

>denies Jesus's divinity
But youre a liar, that is absolutely not true.

Go touch a kid in his privates, you disgusting papist turd. Nobody believes your Roman popery here, son of Belial.

Simply put, Christianity has become subverted in the West. You don't see this level of shit going on in Eastern Orthodoxy.

That's not sin, that's rot. The Church could have stopped this, but they elevated a communist in Peter the Roman. It's all over. God is dead.

Fuck off heretic

r8 my recent Russian Church festival haul.

Not included 4 meat pies, a slice of graham cracker and spice cake with sour cream filling (I think) and a jam fritter.

>Catholics
>Protestants
>Christians

Is Mary the mother of Christ?

this basically

Heavenly Father please send Satan to torment the owner of this lying tongue so that through the destruction of his wicked flesh his soul may be brought to repentance and salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord. Chasten this person rigorously in the name of Jesus I ask this for your glory Lord. Amen.

are those dumplings?

your prayer is utter worthlessness reprobate

Yes.

Wait, what?

Mary is the mother of the God-man Jesus, but not the mother of God, you filthy pagan shit.

Take your Babylonian queen of heaven Asteroth heresy to son of Belial.

And I went inside the church because they advertised tours. And it was a really small church (still really pretty). People kept opening the doors though and because it was just like a big room rather than a hall I couldn't hear the tour guide and he didn't have a mic. It kinda of made me sad that it was kind of run down and small but happy because they used to oppress gays and now they are less powerful but still serve delicious food.

Is

Mary

The

Mother

of

CHRIST?

yes or no

Once again, Catholics are not Christians. Lurk more.

Wait I don't get it. Which kind of Christians don't think Mary is the mom and why?

Jesus is not God's son you damn heretic.

yeah, orthodox churches look great

>Christians fight homophobia
>Christians fight the notion of aversion to homosexuality
Not Christians, and I'm not joking.

Catholics are pagan and pray to "Mary mother of God", which is blaspemy. Jesus is not a created being. Jesus is God. Jesus the God-man has an earthly mother since He was born of a woman to this world, God has no mother. That is Gnostic heresy that goes back to pagan Asteroth worship. Aka Ishtar where they get the pagan name Easter from.

Catholicism, not even once.

>unite religions
Isn't this one of the prophecies that is mentioned in the bible? An attempt to push all religions into one?

why can't you answer a simple yes/no question

How would Jesus have known that the Temple would be destroyed in 70? Don't you think that's just proof it was written after 70 AD?

Yeah, in the promised land.

Too bad the Jews beat us there

Get thee behind me Satan.

you won't answer the question, because you KNOW that anderson explicitly said that Mary was NOT the mother of Christ, and you KNOW that's HERESY because Jesus the man was and is the Christ "THE MAN CHRIST JESUS" (1 Timothy 2:5)

I'll leave you to your diabolical heresy you faithless reprobate

Fuck off , i don't want to be the 'same' as you. Why can't these 'people' just leave us alone?

That doesn't answer my question, but based on what I know, revelations does mention that some false religion will be followed by people of various nations, tongues (languages), etc. Hence my question regarding the one-world religion being a mesh of multiple religions. It isn't specified what the religion will be, but its characteristics are mentioned.

Its just a generic prophecy. The main purpose of the book is to get people to pay their taxes and stop rebelling. The eschatology is an afterthought at best. Probably the most interesting to read though.

It seems to imply that whatever this religion is, it shall have strong influence over various leaders.

Bit what you are saying is a lie. Anderson says nothing of the sort.

You are trying to get me to say Mary is the mother of God, which is blaspemy.

Now scurry off and hide yourself under a rock and hope Satan doesn't make you his personal fleshlight, you dirty little papist minion.

>Its just a generic prophecy
No it isn't. Generic would imply that it is common throughout various other religions.
>The main purpose of the book is to get people to pay their taxes and stop rebelling.
That's somewhat contradicting, considering that tax-payers were deemed as bad people throughout the bible, along with instances of people being encouraged to break away from some form of establishment (whether it be slavery or avoiding the pleasures that our flesh desires).

Catholics are the only Christians. The rest of you are heretics.

you obviously haven't watched his videos enough then, because he LITERALLY said "is Mary the mother of Christ? No." go watch his videos on Mary you putrid faithless reprobate

Christianity as a whole is cucked as fuck. My area has a church of pretty much every Christian denomination and ALL of them have some stupid "refugees welcome" or other pro-immigration bullshit out the front.

Yes. End of days stuff has a lot in common.

Pastor Anderson? Who does he think the mother of Christ is?

>lies and the Catholics who tell them
Go confess to a pedophile in a dress you call father, papist chaff.

>BEAT YOUR ENEMIES WITH LOVE
Typical christfag cowardice. Just look at Sweden. They think that if they beg for mercy hard enough, then it will be granted. Pure slave mentality.

B-BUT TURN THE OTHER CHEEK! IF YOU FIGHT BACK AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN!

Jesus of Nazareth was born to Mary.
Mary isn't the mother of God, she is the mother of the God-man who was born of a woman in the flesh. But the Word existed eternally with the Father and is the creator of all things.

This double digit IQ papist doesnt understand spiritual things and is a typical papist liar and will have his part in Hell with the kikes and their dogs.

Understand?

>mfw I learn the biggest protestant denomination in Canada are heretics and/or apostates.
>mfw the two last moderators have been openly gay
>mfw they accept excommunicated Catholic pastors
>mfw my mother is extremely supportive of them

No way this gathering gets a truck of peace God will protect you party on Wayne!

You are assuming that the prophecy could only derive from a person whom actually witnessed the claimed event, thus somehow validating that the prophecy was actually written after said event occured. Although it isn't the first time that a prophecy was fulfilled. As you are obviously stating that from are an irreligious point of view, I would suggest you do research on other belief systems that have done the same (in regards to prophecies coming true).

Recall that the Mayans predicted that the world would come to an end, although their civilization was what actually ended that day. This wouldn't signify that the prediction, or prophecy, was invented after the event. Your logic wouldn't go well with various similar instances. So at best, you can claim that it was a lucky guess.

Apparently various religions, specifically, mention the formation of a single false religion with specific characteristics. Thank you for your thought-provoking analysis.

>God-man

Any relation?

>We are one race, the human race and fear won't win
Faggots pretend to be christian to push their faggot agenda. Nothing new, even Satan quoted scripture.
>Getting fucked in the ass by 20 male strangers while snorting meth = love I was born this way don't judge me
uh huh

Here's the video associated with the article:
youtube.com/watch?v=ox6wV6N9NNY

There are many parallels between Mithraism, the religion of Sol Invictus, and Christianity. Aurelian is believed to have established the Dies Natalis Solis Invicti (Day of the Birth of Sol Invictus) as an annual festival[citation needed] held on the day when the sun's daily declination visibly starts rising again after the winter solstice, namely on December 25; the birth of the central figure was thus celebrated on the day which Christians later used to celebrate Jesus' birth (having always celebrated this at Epiphany).[4] Other similarities include the stories of Christ and Mithra as children being visited by shepherds, the trinity, and the immortal soul[citation needed]. Sunday itself was imposed as the official day of rest by Constantine, who referred to it as the Day of the venerable Sun[citation needed]. (Although Christians worshiped on Sunday from at least 150 years before Constantine)[5]

The earliest attestation of Mithraism is Plutarch's record of it being practised in 68BC by Cilician pirates, the first mithraists.[6] Tertullian, a Christian writer who lived between the 2nd and 3rd centuries, admitted there was a strong similarity between the practises of the two faiths:
the devil, ... mimics even the essential portions of the divine sacraments...he baptises some, that is his own believers, ... he promises the forgiveness of sins... Mithraism, .... also celebrates the oblation of bread, and introduces a symbol of the resurrection... - Tertullian,[7]

>Alex Jones and Steven Anderson said that mega-churches are filled with New World Order shills (literal CIA plants) pushing this shit, I guess they weren't kidding. This is nuts.
Yeah they did similar shit when they pushed the meme in churches that to be a good christian you have to support Israel and want to kill muslims, along with all that bullshit on how "Oh this is prophecy fulfilled before our eyes the bible calls for the destruction of Syria in the end times" blah blah blah. Such bullshit.

I don't think someone who died in 33 could know of events in 70. I think it is far more logical and simple to assume that the people writing the Bible wrote it after 70 and that's how they knew vs. that it was a miracle.

The point of Christianity was to get rebellious Jews, soldiers, and slaves to pay Jewish tax collectors to finance the repair of Rome after the fire in 64. The whole document is an apologetic for the sacking of the Temple to plunder it to pay for Nero's fire. Hence the render unto Caesar's but overturn the tables in the Jewish temple parts.

MUH TRUE PROPHETZZZ

(((Christianity))) at it again.

Imagine my shock.

prays to a god-man , not a pagan. lmao

i-if we're nice to all these shitskins they might leave their heretic faiths and join us!