Why are Buddhists so based??

Other urls found in this thread:

keithdowman.net/books/divine-madman.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
youtube.com/watch?v=FZtei1xLsRA
buddhanet.net/e-learning/karma.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care about your thread I just wanna see what was

Understanding that an inherent unsatisfactoriness exists in all things; that this unsatisfactoriness comes from clinging to abstractions; that a way exists to overcome this; and living the precepts comprising that "way".

no jews to kike them yet

Because they lay around and get high as fuck all day long then spit the residue all over the temple floor.
"""B A S E D"""
"
"
B
A
S
E
D
"
"
"

They are masters of their mind

Because they recognize a problem and deal with it accordingly.

i don't think they are at all
their philosophy is shit

specifically?

Because Buddhism is literally an Aryan religion. This is why Based Burmese Buddhists are one of the very few people in the world with the balls to stand up to Muslims and their (((Semitic))) bullshit.

master of madhyamaka philosophy here .. 1. No thing anywhere is ever born from itself, from something else, from both or without a cause.

*drops mic*

>life is misery bro ,you can't change it unless you leave all desires and become r9k

Kek

user I wish that the pala empire stood up to the mughals but our religion wasn't made to withstand invasion by insane semites.. the conflict in Burma has more to do with ethnic cleansing than religion

For one thing they weren't brainwashed by jews to believe Muslims should be accepted.
Also their rituals seem to keep their minds and body sharp.

There's no Jews around to whine them into self-destruction.

>Because Buddhism is literally an Aryan religion
the fuck?
>This is why Based Burmese Buddhists are one of the very few people in the world with the balls to stand up to Muslims
it's an ethnic struggle between Bengal river niggers and chink rice niggers
if you think it's related to religion you're a fool
budhist lost miserably to every religion it encountered
Hinduism, Islam, Christianity

that is basic bitch buddhism.. I'm a tantric Buddhist and our outlook is much different

Well, they were chased around by goat fuckers for a long time and after many futile attempts of trying to show compassion, they woke up

our religion wasn't designed to deal with insane jihadis

They're not

your religion wasn't designed to deal with fucking anything
just meditate all day and beg when hungry till you die and become an elf or some shit

like most people you equate Buddhism with the orange robe theravada southern Buddhists.. If you want to hate on them go ahead.. Mahayana and Vajrayana isn't like that.. our tradition is totally different

Have to agree with Iraq bro. Their philosophy is akin to victim blaming. Anything wrong going with your life? Karma. You are born poor? Karma! Your life sucks? Karma! You are being targeted and oppressed even though you did nothing wrong? Karma!

Anything wrong going on with your life is karma for your sins and everything that is horrible happening, even though it has nothing to do with you but caused by other people is your fault because karma. No wonder Buddhist cultures and societies stagnated while the west rose. Buddhism creates conformity and stagnation because everything is your fault and you just have to accept your fate.

i don't hate on them
i just don't like their philosophy
would you kindly link me some of your philosophy, i know next to nothing about it

I think Buddhism inherently believes you shouldn't try to convert people so it never tried to spread. Now these Muslims are there and they know they will die out if the let the Muslims continue to not assimilate.

I know rite unlike those kikestians that ruthlessly murdered innocent pagans, Buddhists are based because 1) they aren not kikestians. Also, xtianity is basically the same as Islam, because it kill people in past like negros, but Buddhism and Hinduism is based and sikh.

>iraq bro

Fuck off you mudslime loving piece of shit

>thinks I'm mudslime
I'm not. I'm actually Christian but living with what is Buddhist-confucianist influenced culture made me hold these views today. I also find it doubtful user with the Iraq flag is actual Iraqi considering the shit that goes on there. He's probably an American or something being stationed there.

can you possibly be more american?
you have all the tools not to be a retard yet you insist on simplistic explanations that your stupid brain can fathom without bothering to do any research or history reading

'You stay up here,' the Lama directed. 'I'll take care of this. Down below, he took his erect penis in his hand and thrust it through the hole in the door which was big enough to take a fist, and as a Flaming Thunderbolt of Wisdom it rammed into the Serpent Demon's gaping red mouth knocking out four teeth above and four teeth below.
'Something hit me in the mouth!' screamed the demon wildly, and fled down the terraces of the river valley until he came to the cave called Lion Victory-Banner, where a nun called Lotus Samadhi was sitting deep in meditation. 'Naljorpa! Something weird hit me in the mouth,' he stormed breathlessly.
'Well, what was it, and where did it come from?' she enquired.
'It was at the old woman of Gomsarkha's house. A strange man who was neither a layman nor a monk hit me with a flaming iron hammer,' panted the demon.
'You have been hit by a magical device,' the nun told him. 'That kind of wound never heals. If you doubt me look at this.' She raised her skirt and opened her legs. 'This wound was caused by the same weapon. There is no way to heal it.'
The demon put his finger to it and raised it to his nose. 'Akha! kha! This wound has gone putrid, and I suppose mine will go the same way,' he moaned. 'What should I do?'
'Listen to me and 1 will tell you,' the nun told him. 'Go back to the man who hit you. He will still be there. His name is Drukpa Kunley. Offer him your life, and vow never to harm living creatures again. Then perhaps you may be cured.'
The demon took this advice, and returned to the house where the Lama awaited him. He prostrated before the Lama, and said, 'I am yours to command. I offer you my life.'
The Lama placed his Thunderbolt upon the demon's head and ordained him as a layman, binding him with the lesser vows.' He gave him the name Ox-Devil, and invested him as a Reality Protector. Even today he is the Master of Gomsakha, and offering' is still ..

nope ethnic iraqi born and living in baghdad
it's kinda comfy here in the southern half of the country

So you take it in the ass?

>nope ethnic iraqi born and living in baghdad
Do you diddle kids with your Bacha Bazi boys?

It's true though that Muslims out breed any population they join. They also refuse to assimilate.

The Lama placed his Thunderbolt upon the demon's head and ordained him as a layman, binding him with the lesser vows.' He gave him the name Ox-Devil, and invested him as a Reality Protector. Even today he is the Master of Gomsakha, and offering' is still made to him.

Ascending from the Lhangtso river valley, the Lama saw the terrifying form of the Lhadzong Demoness approaching him dressed in absurd, unconventional clothing. He immediately erected his Flaming Thunderbolt of Wisdom in the sky and she, unable to bear the sight of that magical tower, changed herself into a Venomous Serpent. The Lama stepped upon her head and the creature was petrified. It can still be seen today in the middle of the main road.

keithdowman.net/books/divine-madman.html

PERCOCET
MOLLY PERCOCET

that's afghani shit from their greek heratige, disgusting aryans
i have diddled a 17 year old guy but it's not gay because i was thinking of his sister as i did it

mhm, and we do it damn well, which reminds me of some other long, simple parable.

Just kidding ahmed, you're just mad cause you fuck goats and boys and nobody cares about your dying religion.

CHASE A CHECK
NEVER CHASE A BITCH

demons take it in the ass from vajra masters

how often did Muhammad exorcise demons with his vajra penis?

Dafaq you snorting there brah?

i don't have the brain capacity required to extract philosophy out of a demon rape story, sorry

>Buddhism is an Aryan religion
Technically Aryans are everyone in a huge radius from Central Asia. The word itself was borrowed from Sanskrit.

they get cuties I wanna rape desu

Buddism would blame your attachment to material things as the cause of your suffering.

MUH VAJRA DICK BUDDHISM

ok Semite

MASK OFF

Buddhists are basically doing what Europeans would be doing right now if Marxist bureaucrats weren't holding them back.

FUCK IT MASK OFF

what the fuck am I reading

(North) Indians are technically aryans.

>They also refuse to assimilate.
how evil of them

the secret of secrets

So then you understand that I'm glad the Buddhists have the sense to kick them out.

i understand your one sided narrow view on the world and morality in general, and it's typical of an american

is it good to worship a penis?

this is the fundamental question

I'm not a buddhist but I support their right to have their own space.
Also I don't support America's military actions in the Middle East either.

we understand your liberal view of morality you goat fucker

1. If the present and the future were contingent on the past, then the present and the future would have existed in the past.

t. u can't even understand our philosophy because you never tried to

t. perfection of wisdom

I honestly hope they kill and dismember every muslim woman and child .
S

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
>Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.[3][4] Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in many schools of Asian religions.[5] In these schools, karma in the present affects one's future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives - one's saṃsāra.[6]
>Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering
This goes in line with what I said. This is basic Buddhusm/Hinduism 101 philosophical ideology. If something goes wrong and bad with your life, you only have to blame yourself. Not only is this evil, it puts people who have done nothing wrong but have real problems as "problematic". I have nothing against Buddhists, but I do have a problem with what they teach.

only mine. get to work

>i have diddled a 17 year old guy but it's not gay
I have bad news for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZtei1xLsRA

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson got fat.

well it would help to know that there are ample amount of muslims in burma who aren't involved in the rohingya struggle
it would also help to take a deep look at your own history, you didn't exactly assimilate well into native american culture

That's asad post

bawww I don't want to take responsibility for my own actions..

Wikipedia didn't tell you that if you were born in a decent family it means you have an obligation to do good deeds because you did innumerable good deeds in thr past and if you fuck that up it's your own fault

>we should assimilate with stone age savages; not the other way around
it was never their land to begin with.
They sold it as swampland for beads and trinkets then demanded it be returned when they saw a thriving megalopolis in its place

True if a group of people overpowers another (like in America) they deserve the land. That's why I'm hoping the Buddhists continue to kick the Muslims out. Muslims are spreading everywhere. Like I said I don't like how Israel created all of these wars in the Middle East either.

>hurr everything is my fault!
>blacks should be paid for the crimes of my ancestors! Whites being raped in prisons is their fault! WHITE GUILT!

Yeah, you sound like a cuck right about now. Just like what Buddhism teaches.

THEY KILL MUSLIMS

DEPUTY DOGE IS BACK BABY

after what Islam did to the Buddhists of the subcontinent the rohingya bs is a tiny speck of retribution for Muslim degeneracy

Hence the phrase Indian giver
They are total shits
The Muslims of the Stoneage

If that was true and had to do with religion than the Arabs would be getting fucked by the blacks for their slave trading

>nagarjuna

nice. how do we apply his insights into liberating this place from delusion? pretty much every post is fueled by ignorance, attachment, and aversion. anons make up simple stories about how reality is, but never actually understand it properly. they are validated in their ignorance by others who share their own ignorance. what are some ways to extend compassion and understanding in a hell realm like this?

by that logic usa have every right to invade Croatia and kill you all because you're inferior to them in technology
and no, the "sold for beads" is a lie
majority of land was conquered by wars

That's not Deputy Dog
That's yellowy blob

I have benis. My wife worships it.

>muh mughals
they were fucking mongols
they also ran a train on the middle east simultaneously

>massive exaggeration
>followed by ridiculous bollocks
Muslim confirmed

NATO, son

I had no idea he already existed

thank you

>If that was true and had to do with religion than the Arabs would be getting fucked by the blacks for their slave trading
Which is the point genius. Karma as taught by Buddhism and Hinduism is totally false because what we see in the real world paints the exact opposite. Sometimes evil wins. Sometimes, you've got to take matters into your hands. Sometimes, not everything that's going wrong with your life is always your fault. Ever thought of the fact that human beings are just shitty in general?

you don't understand what karma is

we dindu nuffin

>nice. how do we apply his insights into liberating this place from delusion? pretty much every post is fueled by ignorance, attachment, and aversion. anons make up simple stories about how reality is, but never actually understand it properly. they are validated in their ignorance by others who share their own ignorance. what are some ways to extend compassion and understanding in a hell realm like this?

you said a mouthful Aussie user.. I like Sup Forums because chans are honest with the unconscious problems which tend to permeate the three poisons..ive tried to explain the tetralema of nagarjuna to people but it's not something easily understood.. getting chan people to be honest with themselves isn't that hard.. but trying to explain the tetralema is just impossible..

Nagarjuna said "Just as water is undefined by mud, so is the wisdom within emotion."

The wisdom he was talking about requires people to take a step back from shitposting and see how the wisdom of their unconscious emotions are related to compassion and how it can be used to purify our minds.. I've done this using Sup Forums and gained a lot of insight

because no 3d gf

*undefiled

You did. You all fucked your immediate families. Muslim inbreeding is catastrophic and incurable. Literal abominations on (three) feet.

Buddhism isnt a philosophy or a religion, its something more like a practice - you either practice meditation or you dont. All the stuff like karma is just dogma thats been misunderstood and is mostly old ways of explaining things, a bit like how Jordan Peterson breaks down the Bible.

>Aussie cucked by Buddhism can't comprehend what Buddhist concept of Karma actually teaches

buddhanet.net/e-learning/karma.htm
>According to Buddhism, this inequality is due not only to heredity, environment, "nature and nurture", but also to Karma. In other words, it is the result of our own past actions and our own present doings. We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.

Yeah, everything going wrong with your life is totally your fault. Born poor? It's YOUR fault! You are oppressed and bullied? It's YOUR fault. You are just down on your luck in this horrible economy we are under now? It's YOUR fault. Whites being replaced by mass immigration? Totally YOUR fault! Especially WHITE people's fault! This is karma for your ancestor's actions. Not only that, but when you take into account reincarnation and that jazz, what you did in your past life totally justifies the misery and suffering you are now in today. That's a fucking horrible mindset and philosophy to live by if you ask me. It creates stagnation and takes away the drive to do better for yourself and society because everything going wrong with your life right now is totally justified.

Any sensible and RATIONAL person would know this is not the case but you Buddhists take this to a whole new level. You assign blame when there is none and you justify this with your philosophy. Hence, Buddhist philosophy is evil.

I'm not shitty.. are you? Most people seem to be.. more shit people = more rebirth of shit people = our situation.. if we were all to adopt morality somehow the world wouldn't be such a shithole

>not shitty
>justifies a shitty moral code

I have bad news for your user...

>Buddhism is literally an Aryan religion
It is. It came from India. Indians are Aryan. What's the confusion?

get off my dick would you
i don't reply to shit meme flags
take the hint from the first 2 replies you gave me
here take this (you) and fuckoff

Nips worshipping the white man's penis? sounds about right

Misery was mistranslated. It would be better to say, "disappointment". I'm not even sure disappointment is the best translation.

It would be better to say that life is something you can't always predict.

get educated small son