Intelligence test from /sci/

Can Sup Forums fags do regex?
regexcrossword.com/playerpuzzles/59d0c71ecef9a
lets find out.

Other urls found in this thread:

regexcrossword.com/playerpuzzles/59d8b2dd86bd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmmm slow.....

who u calling black ya racist !! waahhh com ere ya wite dog imma kick ya head in fukn dogcunt !!

Looks like fun, is "0-H" a character in the range [0-9] + [A-H]?

no the answer is nothing to do with race. Typical social science fag; can't do math/comp_sci; does not get the joke; plays race card

read the "how to play" instructions. You can tilt the puzzle with the arrow keys, so its actually [H-O]+ which means one or more of the characters in the set H I J K L M N O

This is actually a test so the secret societies that are on our side know which board to seed with information next cause apparently Sup Forums is retarded nowadays

I made a puzzle for bladerunners too!

regexcrossword.com/playerpuzzles/59d8b2dd86bd0

Let me guess, the questions will only be math/spatial reasoning?

well, no point casting pearls before swine...

No, its in the domain, squarely, of the English language.

Your puzzle seems way too hard to do without doing a few easier ones first OP. They are pretty fun though.

Well I'm less of a cipher kind of guy and more of a connect the dots kind of guy, so let me know what you got one of those tests lying around

Which if you get the puzzle is VERY relevant to what (ID: CZPC0LFm) , Mr Frog, has guessed

it's tracking you down, the high seas cant protect you now

True. If you programmed perl or javascript regex for a living, you could prob jump straight into it though

two ssh tunnels and you have got me!

go to the "how to play" section...

OP give us some primer ones to get attuned to this shit. I'm curious now

You misread my post, who's the swine now?

Go to the how to play section. It gently leads you through regular expressions. If you can get through the example puzzles on the web site you will find mine are not madly difficult. Some of the top level players make puzzles I cannot (currently) do through.

Some excellent graffiti attached btw

Ummmm me maybe!

Where can i go from here?

However, I stand by that inverse square root code as a `pearl' of the art of programming.

you are doing well. very well. You have a few things wrong. Click on EACH letter in the answer and looks at the regex's pointing at it and see if any dis-obey the rules. When you see the name of someone famous in Sup Forums history, you will know you are getting it right. If this is your first regex puzzle I salute you! Also don't post answers, be cryptic!

you are almost there. Think about the meaning of \W its in the help at the side

when you get it just be cryptic. Pretend to be a motorbike or something.....

I mistook /W for /w, now I got it.

excellent. I guess all the clues make sense now too!

vroom vroom faggot

Perfect!
now I'd better do some werk.....