The Weinstein Company

Why they are so unhappy pol?

If this ever goes to trial Weinstein has a real case.

They don't want to be the ones in the wreckage.

Jews have the worst fetishes. Did he take a dump in Gwyneth Paltrow's mouth?

He just wanted to show them his dong. What's so wrong about that?

I mean, they are NOT unhappy. They looks like a dogs

Basic whore behaviour. Just give the big man some attention in hope to get a big role in a movie from him. It's hard to feel sorry for any of these girls, they got theirselves in this

making their delusions a reality folks,

actresses are whores. They fuck you on the way up and they fuck you on the way down. Never trust an actress

In Japan, they outlawed actresses because after the play was finished, they let the theatregoer pay good money to fuck their favorite in full characterization. This suscitated terrible waifu-fights that ended in blood.

underrated analogy

etc.
Proves Trump's Access Hollywood Theorem.

This desu desu. The Romans had the right idea about performers.

>the rest of hollywood
should be
>the rest of the Yehudim

that escalated quickly

jessica alba has leaked nude photos? ... im only asking for a friend!

A true Alpha

>maddie zeigler

Good lord shes barely hit puberty, but her motger is a fame whore ×100 so that makes sense

>anna kendrick

Now this one im actually dissapointed by

>Defending rapist Jews
Sup Forums is at a new low.

>he banged them all

Let's be honest, you would do the same

i mean, not really.

also delet ur desu vult flag u heretic scum

If even a third of that list is accurate then that's a pretty dope set of notches on his belt. I'm a little jelly.

>Defending whores.

Pussy has dried up
work has dried up

They got nothing now

Ooh, nasty satan trips

>Designated Shitting Streets

nice try satan

So does this thread mean that Sup Forums is finally going to stop this shit after a whole fucking week of sounding like The Huffington Post?

This whole thing has been the most disgraceful example of the nationalist, traditionalist, anti-globalist camp shooting itself in the foot that I've ever seen.

We're not EXPOSING the Obamas, the Clintons and Co. by joining in the insane para-religious hysteria about this guy, we're GOING OVER TO THEIR SIDE.

Sure, we got in a few days earlier than they did but at THIS point it's just right and left screaming and screeching the same nonsensical misandric bullshit. It sounds OK from the left, even despite their hypocrisy, because this has been their line for years: "It doesn't matter if the girl was a whore who literally PURSUED the guy up to his hotel room, did whatever he wanted and got a four million dollar cheque at the end of it, ITS STILL RAPE!" But from US, that sounds FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Weinstein did NOTHING WRONG. And the spiralling hysterical bloodlust of those who are saying he did is turning more and more into the PERFECT IMAGE AND EPITOME of everything that patriots and traditionalists have HATED about what the US has become under the tyranny of the Left establishment.

Anyone who - like Lindsay Lohan - displays a tiny spark of sanity, decency and humanity here is beaten into conformity by a screeching, frothing mob. These pitiless, principle-less left fascists have divided the world into Absolute Good (themselves) and Absolute Evil (Weinstein and anyone ready to consider him to be even human) just like they did with Trump.

And Sup Forums supported THIS?

I give up.

>So does this thread mean...
>Does a single thread mean something?
You rapist Jew defending faggots are a joke.

Good to see the left will allow themselves to be twisted in knots in order to protect their big money Jews. That is a weakness that will be exploited.

>I give up
Wouldn't be the first time.

>listen to me fellow nationalists
fuck off you false flagging French cunt

>Anyone who - like Lindsay Lohan - displays a tiny spark of sanity

She just converted to Islam. Sadly I'm an expert in all things Lindsay Lohan, and she is the very last person to look to for sanity.

It's not just a matter of a single thread. It's a matter of Sup Forums having literally been SWAMPED in the past week by thousands of little Redditor Nazi-LARPers like you two who just DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT POLITICAL STRUGGLE IS and whose "politics" just boil down to "There's a Jew! Kill the Jew!"

If someone shoved a Black Muslims of America manifesto into your hand and told you "Look! Louis Farrakhan hates Jews!" you'd start running around like headless chickens screeching:

"Black Muslims! So based! So red-pilled! Jew cops are killing innocent black youth who dindu nothing! Black Lives Matter! Wow, look at me I'm so red-pilled!"

You are doing the same with this Weinstein thing. You are howling along with every misandrist feminazi no-borders pro-transgender libtard in the world and saying to yourselves "Wow we're so based and red-pilled cos we're hating on a Jew!"

You need to go back.

They found out about this.

And this

Bitch from Westwood (main blonde) posted a vid saying she was raped twice but didnt name anyone. She did blame "these white men" tho. Fucking bitch.

More acting. Harvey is just the newest fall guy. Forget about Vegas forget about Awan

all my keeks
The illuminatis are starting to understand that they should never have added women to their ranks
Their whole house of cards are falling because of them

>(((white men)))

lol what a cunt, you are still a slave as long as you refuse to name the jew

what

Just some butthurt bitches, it was a mutual transaction. You fuck the fat sweaty jew and he gives you a role in a film. Easy as that.

Because they all sucked dick for money and now they don't want to be outed as whores so they pretend that they have been viciously abused.

Everyone knows Hollywood actresses fucked their way up. That is how talent-less hacks like Jennifer Lawrence can get gig after gig.

Hubris.

They had so many unopposed total victories for decades while the goys And women ALWAYS want to get in to new clubs and when there, they ALWAYS want to change them whether or not they have any valuable improvements to make, which they rarely do.

>even the Illuminati is forced to let women in have their club ruined by them

derp

>while the goys were distracted and oblivious

One hooker you hired to file an amicus brief?

lol

That's totally the same as the dozens of women coming forward about Sclomo Weinsteinbergblatzfarb.

Where did you hear that?

Harvey got nabbed by the Feminist Hollywood Mafia.

These fucking opportunist whores clung to him constantly because they knew he had money, power, status, etc. They were eager to do anything and everything they could to get a piece of the pie. Look at every fucking photo of the guy. He's surrounded by smiling women. They knew what they were doing and now they're crying victim so they can have their cake and eat it too.

Fuck women and fuck our society for coddling these parasites no matter what they do.

Bill Burr summed it up best. "Women are constantly patting themselves on the back for nothing. They have this massive tornado of misinformation in their heads, but nobody says anything because they wanna fuck em."

Looks like /yourgal/ is K O S H E R E D Sup Forums

The women are acting.

We are fixing our society.

And we are at war. The feminists will be forced to learn about Hollywood. This will be a first redpilling experience for some of them.

So let me say this very clearly so maybe you understand it first time: what you are saying is irrelevant.

>And we are at war. The feminists will be forced to learn about Hollywood. This will be a first redpilling experience for some of them.

Feminists know all this shit. All modern feminism is a long justification for extreme female hypergamy. They all want to fuck the same tiny group of rich and powerful men to validate themselves. They all want to ostracize less powerful males and show them their contempt.

Feminism loves harems brah, that's why you see the feminists that are too ugly for hollywood doing shit like going off to join ISIS.

These whores hate and despise you, that is if you could convince them you're even worth concidering as a human being.

When they get some syphilitic Jew cock crammed down their throat, it's exactly what they've always wanted. And even now, they're just complaining that their hollywood sugar daddy cut off the money spigot.

This

Ask yourself why now after 80 years of Hollywood rape casting couch.

They've been doing this shit the whole fucking time.

Why now?

Y'all getting played by the Jew York Times.

This
...and this

Now get your fucking shit together and go after Awan and the fucking DNC instead of getting slid by feminist Jewish Hollywood bullshit.

>Why now?

Because we're shattering the leftist faggots by killing their golden goose in a period in which their funding is historically low and they are cash starved and strapped with debt.

Without the Weinsteins and Clintons and Pelosis and such they will be nothing but a gaggle of inconsequential squabbling niggers and spics fighting over gibs.

>go after Awan and the fucking DNC

Weinstein is the DNC.

Industry defense force out today!

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE WHORES
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS BULLSHIT
WHAT MATTERS IS WE CAN TURN LEFTIST AGAINST LEFTIST
WE CAN SOW CONFUSION AND DISSENT
WE CAN CAUSE HUGE RIFTS IN THE INDUSTRY
WE CAN GET SCUMBAG KIKES V&

listen we are having an effect look at the liberal institutions that are faltering
The MSM
NFL
Hollywood
The music industry

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THESE WHORE I CARE WE CAN USE THEM AS BULLETS TO FIRE AT OTHER LIBERALS

>More acting. Harvey is just the newest fall guy. Forget about Vegas forget about Awan →

If all the Awan victims are Democrats, then this is the easiest way to communicate with traitors since Dennis Rodham personally visited North Korea. Just disguise it as a leak or diplomacy!

What is a limited hangout

$50 says this thread gets locked up as soon as we change the subject to the Awans.

Personally, I have no idea what the big deal is about this shit, nor do I care. An old fat man with tons of money and power is getting blow jobs or other sexual favors from women who will do anything for fame and fortune...well, color me surprised. Let Hollyweird eat its own, its funny to watch.

Digits confirm Cameron Diaz got raped A LOT

THIS

it is Heebed actually

Ok maybe not raped but sucked fat Jew cock an awful lot

>If all the Awan victims

Lol they were "victims" of their own anti-racist ideology. They basically handed the administration of their email server to Pakistani Intelligence Services because they have a fetish for noble savage myths about brown people.

what's going on with the awanas?

> No proof
> No trial
> No conviction
> No credibility
GTFO libtard

> Feminazis attack Weinstein
> Rose McGowan asks for support from guys, tweets "come on guys, we need your support too!"
> Ben Affleck tweets his support
> Feminazis say "hell no" and immediately dig up old allegations that he got drunk and ass grabby at the Oscars one year.
> The nickname Ben "The Buttman" Affleck is born.
> Feminazis start expanding the Weinstein problem to include "Men" in general in their posts.
> user says, who cares, he's Jewish
> Other Anons say I hear he has "weird fetishes"
> Sup Forums Nazis have been cucked by feminazis
kek

As long as hollywood is eating itself, we're still winning.

Thinking we're doing this for the mental health of some THOT feminist whores is normie tier.

Very well said. Hope you know that for a fact though..

>all those arrogant entitled cunts who see themselves as super humans because they're famous are in reality dicksucking hoes for the greasy slimy jew exec
Feels funny man.