Scottish are worst studied for 2 years there

lEl

Bump for interest

here's more.
>youtube.com/watch?v=0mkk8sP1_w4

just use the related feature on yt

>act extra surprised as if she isnt a slut

Women are subhuman.

holy fucking shit is this a show from Nickelodeon??

I remember watching it like 20 years ago wtf

I don't understand where these people live. You would imagine, with the amount of them on television, I would see them everywhere... But i've yet to meet 1. I don't know if i'm disappointed or not.

You mean the people that built the largest empire the world has ever seen? The people that invented the internet, the tank, the steam engine, aeroplanes and countless others. The home of the greatest musicians of the last century.

Yeah fuck off you germanic swine. You can't even win a god damned war you dumb little kraut.

>Nickelodeon

cheerio popadoo. Me thinks they went all hefty mefty up in the clowdie wowds. juss sussin it out on the telly welly for the nummybums . This little krautie got is hed all upinabum cuz he still heaps bonkered about the powows. Dumb little bumbadunk cant even win a good roodypoo

They deserve their 1984 big brother society. What a shitshow

>Anglos

Kill them with fire

Oh dear...

haha what

God damn those horrid accents

My brother is sort of one. I've been in bars basically packed with them.

Heavens to Betsy

That's a German though.

HAhahahahaha. Listen here little kikey wikey. If the anglo gunboys didnt come stop mustyman and his gang of frigidfucks you and your famjam would be puffypops in the dreamscape. best you pay ur thank you misters to the boys in blue before we change our brainsies and come vaporize the lotofya. Oh whoo am i joksings about, you only have loveydoves with your jewcoin.

Anti anglosphere. Worse than an anti semite

>those fucking accents
Britain was a mistake

The west is dying and I'll be laughing all the way.

And let's not forget about this little gem..

Watch from timestamp
>youtu.be/kYSWUUTtfBU?t=33m4s

luckely there are subtitles, i know scottish but this...

you see kids.. this is why an education is important, so this kind of bullshit doesn't exist.
i'm start thinking that we should implement a law that stipulates the need of a pass to have the autorisation to put a tattoo on yourself.
that pass would be obtainable based on your IQ and a neutre opperation.. let's say

I'm english, I still can't understand a fucking word they are saying.

THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE.

Anglos so strong even the Jews fear them and spread their propaganda to combat Anglo participation.

lol

We really should deport the poms first. UK 'people' are absolutely aids to any society, go home Englishman. Go home.

in all honesty men have more empathy and think more than women

women just dont use their fucking heads. this stuff is degenerate filth.

its destroying our society.

That tattoo made the show worth something.

most are ok, its just the scatterhead backpackers that are the problem.

they do stuff here they wouldnt do back home.

I'm Canadian

Show is so fake

Fake. Its more like 20th

says the cunt that lost a war to emus..

Degenerate, worse if not agreed to beforehand, nigger tier, probably gets a big nigger audience

Here, we already knew it

Fucking kek

Show is probably fake. It's to entertain low class people anyway so who gives a shit. No one watches MTV apart from chavs

Normies have gone too far this time. Their degeneracy knows no end.

She's German though. We have that video with sound.

Also we don't say grade in the UK.

>Geordies
fucking knew it

Someone had to say it.

>Anglos are subhuman.
Anglos built the fucking world. Chavs are who you blame.

You were too ;*

Women, when not kept in check, destroy society.

lmao what the fuck is wrong with those two. I watched the whole video in awe, the accents , the show pure amazing. 10/10 gave me cancer

says the dumb faggot who loves to eat faggot dick and sucks all sorts of gross fat large hairy vagina men and smokes devil grass and injects methamphetamine into penis dicks

>implying thats not an americunt in your pic

>we
>japanese flag
rotten-teethed piggu go home

>colonizes millenary cultures like India, conquers the world
>turns everything it colonizes into dull England without learning anything except how to brew tea
>philosophical tradition of dull materialism and skepticism
>dull literature
>Shakespear not dull: was Italian
>in general no contribution to art except music of the last 50 years
>dull scientist Newton is the only relevant scientific contributor, refuted to oblivion by German scientists
>not even the food is good
>people are ugly inbreds

THEY BUILT THE FUCKING WORLD
D U L L N E S S
U
L
L
N
E
S
S

I don't understand the Anglo hate on here. Someone please explain

From history you could see that the anglos prevented Europe being dominated by a single power. People on here hate anglos, but love Germans; it makes no sense

JIDF....trolls

This

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html
lads
what do you think she thinks now? when she was bred, stretched and fucked hard by BBC?will she ever come back? i mean that guy probably had 20 cm dick. she felt something she never felt before. what now? she will think that white men are lesser race compared to virile blacks now. wtf i am angry

Ummm

Those British aren't Anglo-Saxon or Anglo.

Geez, what's up with labeling anyone from the UK as an Anglo.

A few thousand of us came over, and had a disproportionate impact on the nation.

I can only think of about maybe of six families of Anglo-Saxons that are relatively unchanged. Since the Wulfhere conversions.

A lot of people think they're Anglo-Saxon, because they were raised on the notions that 'they were', based on some lucid historical interpretations by early Christian scholars. As the early Anglo Saxons, weren't educated in the arts like the Gaelic / Celtic, so a lot of what was recorded were post integrative practices. So record keeping before that was infrequent due to the fact we were all fighting / fishing, farming, Lords and warrior kings. So, unlike the more civilized Romans and other religious types that were more organized... our philosophies were based on heroism and courageous good. Self improvement as a continuous process... etcetera.

To test ones mind and body each day, to earn ones rest. These ideas live on, and are not exclusive to Anglo-Saxons.

An Anglo-Saxon wouldn't speak of another's deed to merit one's self. So who my father was, and what he achieved means nothing, other than a benchmark in which to surpass.

I don't understand why Russia has beef with us, claiming that they're encircled by Anglo-Saxons?! Claiming that the 'West' is Anglo-Saxon?! The fuck.

Obviously you're misguided, as are many others. As of now, we're just integrated into the remnants of the British Empire.

Like, i wouldn't find some abhorrent behavior in a country and conclude... this is what the nation represents.

I think it is just people who haven't actually spent any time studying it, but gets all their info from memes.

>Nickelodeon

Nope

In part but there's a drive to divide whites on here. They pit the dark haired whites against the blondes. Divide and conquer.

Well hopefully they will explain it in this thread because I've yet to get an explanation on it

I would actually consider this one, lol
youtube.com/watch?v=0mkk8sP1_w4

>dark haired
>white

Nigger.

Just keep refreshing the catalogue and see how many threads there are that create dissent amongst whites.

*yawn*

What the fuck is going on here?

Hello there, Adrian Boyle