Is it ok to have a dorky waifu?

Is it ok to have a dorky waifu?

of course

She's a lesbian.

Yes, in fact, dorks are actual waifu material

It's not ok to have waifus.

Let's be honest here Sup Forums. Having waifu's was ok in 2008 and 2009 when the joke was still fresh and all of us were underage.
But now I think it's time for the board to grow up.

>underage in 2008/9

>its a pretend to be an oldfag episode

>I'm older than you!!
Hello fellow redditor

Go to Sup Forums and post /jp/
So cool

/jp/ is always welcome on Sup Forums

Any cute anime girl I really like is my imouto and waifu

Even better, that means she's pure.

>everyone has tits
This is why there will never be a touhou anime.

touhou doesn't need an anime, it already prints enough money as is

it already has an anime

Isn't that basically all crowd/fan funded though?

i dont know but i do know if it was done there is a need because there is a demand

Looks like the anime is fan made. Obviously there is a demand, but the touhou franchise has done fine without an official anime so why make an anime for something so successful by itself?

It's completely normal, because Youmu is my waifu

if there wasn't a need it would have never been made

at least I was here and lurking properly

Why is Youmu a dork?

it's not like ZUN's Touhou games are any different.

It prints money

You are such a faggot.
I bet your mother doesn't love you.

Who /chen/ here?

Yes.

Are they actually trying to kill each other? I have no clue what Touhou fights are even supposed to mean.

Reminder that Seija did NOTHING wrong. There's literally nothing wrong with acting on my nature.

The spellcard games are non-lethal games wherein two combatants represent their abilities and history using spellcards. Whoever gives up first (i.e. gets the shit beaten out of them the most) loses. It allows for even the weakest of youkai to stand a chance against the Hakurei miko, and it allows the Hakurei miko to resolve Incidents without resorting to violence.

Surely, Gensokyo was a far more dangerous place prior to the Spellcard games.

Discount Ryuko

>Surely, Gensokyo was a far more dangerous place prior to the Spellcard games.
Yeah, it was a place where shrine maidens could murder innocent youkai without anyone caring.
Good thing that doesn't happen anymore.

henk hank

It is not canon, so they didn't really die!

I want Yuugi to princess carry me!

Last I heard ZUN's take on PC-98 continuity was that anything that doesn't interfere with Windows continuity is canon.
So Orange is super dead, presumably. It's not surprising, when you've got no safety nets in place like the Spell Card rules, asking a pre-teen girl to take on an entire region's worth of youkai by herself is bound to lead to unfortunate casualties. Well, Marisa was also there, but at that stage her motives were probably questionable at best.
Orange was just the victim of a darker time.