Americans will defend this

Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

circinfo.org/statistics.html
nationalreview.com/corner/452630/circumcision-good-womens-health
informationskriget.se/2016/02/11/sveriges-no-go-zoner/
circumcision.org/brain.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Defend what? Having a Jew slice my dick? Fuck no. Fuck you.

rule of thumb: if australia does it, then it's okay

20-80% is a big spread
fuck this gay ass chart

Our precious little newborn bundle isn't quite perfect enough. Let's take a knife or a sharp stone and cut part of his genitals off.

Fucking gross. And Jewish.

>auscuts

enjoy your smegma, uncut-fags

I just find it ok, am trying to prevent other parents to circumsize their children though

this, at least half Aussies arent cut but the map makes us look on par with the yanks

You want your arms cut off as well since showers are so expensive?

I do.

>Mexicans cut each other's heads off with chainsaws for fun but still think circumcision is barbaric

There is nothing more cucked than defending having part of your dick chopped off, but yes Americans will defend it, either out of delusion or Stockholm syndrome.

20-80% is a big range. It's not that common here. Nothing like the US. Doctors/midwives don't even ask about it when you have a kid.

This.

>enjoy your smegma, uncut-fags

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Next will be ""b..bb..but phimosis". Same story. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Btw i can jerk off without lube. You?

It's not even 20% with younger Australians. The only reason it's so high there and in Canada because it used to be common decades ago.

Proud to say i am uncut.

I hope God gives justice to those who were cut as infants

>The only reason it's so high there and in Canada

Is because of mass muslim immigration.

>so fat that sometimes my fat pushes my foreskin over my head and it's incredibly uncomfortable

>Btw i can jerk off without lube. You?
Yeah. Many cut guys can. Thing is, circumcision isn't standardized at all, and many can't. It all depends how much tissue is cut off. If you can, you got lucky.

Maybe contributes a bit, but not nearly as much as the circumcised old men who have yet to die off. Rates used to be extremely high.

Aye. Med student here. I'm pretty sure legally were only allowed to do it if specifically asked by the parents.

If you demonstrated a correlation between circumcision and violent, rapey behavior, then the women would end circumcision VERY fast.

lol

how did the jews get to worst korea?

They wanted to be modern and western like America-senpai after the Korean war. Which of course makes no sense, because mostly only ass backwards third world shitholes mutilate dicks.

Why are Australians getting their willy cut?

I thought they were supposed to be manly?

>only allowed to do it if specifically asked by the parents

I am pretty sure this is not how it works in reality. The doctor will push it onto parents to gain his $3000.

Same as vaccines. Doctors need the parents consent to vaccinate, but they do it anyway since you cant sue them.

They aren't. They just used to, back when it was a fad around the whole Anglosphere. Everyone has mostly stopped except the US these days.

Ah because its cleaner and Australian women prefer it....

We still do. It was at around 10% ten years ago, been slowly rising ever since. About 18% of boys born in Australia are done.

>Doctors/midwives don't even ask about it when you have a kid.

What I never understood about that:

What if the parents are Jewish and want to do it in some big Jew ceremony?
Wouldn't they be pissed off if the doctor already did it behind their backs?

Aren't most of them immigrants from Indonesia?

>Between Financial Year 2009/10 and 2015/16 the number of circumcisions of boys under 6 months of age fell from 20,246 to 14,880 – a decline of about 30%.
>In calendar year 2015, the number of circumcision procedures performed on boys under 6 months of age was 15,176; in the same year, there were 157,088 male births, giving a circumcision incidence of 9.66%. In other words, the current incidence of circumcision in Australia is at its lowest level since records began.
Especially considering the rate used to be >90%, I think "used to" and "mostly stopped" are fair statements.

Source: circinfo.org/statistics.html

I remember reading a story some years ago about an american expat here who wanted their newborn to be circumcised, they were bitching because the no doctor wanted to do it and they redirected them to a rabbi.

>korea
wtf?

Fuck off Brian Morris.

No. Not all.
Interesting, i wonder where they got their data. The study I saw was from parents surveyed.

Fuck off Brother K

No. I meant they don't ask if you want it done, it doesn't even come up in conversation. You would have to ask them to do it. They don't have the right to just do it behind your back or you could sue the fuck out of them and they'd probably lose their medical licence.

Can just use my sock if I need to.

> Can just use my sock

Can you elaborate?

Fun fact? The countries in Africa with the lowest rates of HIV were Muslim/cut

There's nothing wrong with circumcision

According to who?

>lowest rates of HIV were Muslim/cut

This may have to do with the abundance of goats and the lack of woman.

>tfw cut
>tfw fat
>ftw sometimes cock shrinks so small that the fat pushes what foreskin I have left and I have a foreskin.
>tfw usually happens while riding bike or walking dog
>tfw most uncomfortable feeling

Dude, at least you can control one of those problems.

I just got a new job a few weeks ago where I'm on my feet ten hours a day and I only eat once after work and then before bed. I'm fucking ballooning since then
I was 240 at the start now I'm 250. And I drink GALLONS of water every shift.

Indefensible. My parents believed (((Cornflakes))) lies but I don't. A lot of us are waking up when it comes to genital mutilation

cut down on stress. trade crypto for a living and dont eat carbs

He can control both with superglue, soft fabric and imagination

The state of the USA.
nationalreview.com/corner/452630/circumcision-good-womens-health
Seriously, what the fuck?

That must severely kill sensitivity.

Wtf Slovenia..is it our diaspora?

Enjoy not having a shower you filthy fucking boonga

>the women enjoy it, goy! don't you wanna impress your degenerate purple haired pansexual xirfriend with your sensitivity towards women's issues? xe may even reward you with sex!
>MAKE THE FLESH SACRIFICE AT THE ALTAR OF MOLOCH GOY

It's not how often you eat, it's what you eat. If your only meal a day is unhealthy af it doesn't matter. Learning to cook for yourself is a great way to make healthier meals, and they taste better too.

how tf are you gaining weight if you are doing more excercize...

Why would I defend a circumcision rate below 80%?

G̯͔͍̙͚͖̫͟I̗̻̩V̛̦͙̱E̼̹̼̳ͅ ̺̮̞M̶̤̭E̸͎̪ ̦͍̖Y̵O͇̥͈̻͡U̻̼̕R̮̻̫̠͈͎͈͡ ̧̻͙̬̙̪̙̣FO͞R͕E̳̣̯̯S̫̤̘͎KĮ̠̺͕̝ͅN̞

Oh, the usual. Just citing the "research" of pedophile circumcision fetishist Brian Morris. Happens every time he puts out a propaganda piece masquerading as a study.

I'm literally a cook. I make a chicken breast sandwich every day. Some mayo, whatever. Get home and have something like a grilled cheese or something

You know normal people take showers. Sand niggers dont have them in the desert.

fuck cheese dude, dairy products in general are a mistake. So high in calories

Yugo's Wtf you doing?

Just how fucking deep was the programming for you to LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY mutilate the virility of you own sons?? I mean the ones carrying your name, your bloodline; the ones you should be willing to die for.... and you sacrificed THEM in the altar of your kikes masters??? To please their depravity??? To give them the pleasure of seeing the innocent dragged to the pigpen by their own fathers???

I seriously hope there's a special place in hell waiting for you, you vile, degenerate fucks.

Thats false as fuck

I hope so for you, Dont let the Bosniaks get your skin.

>imblying bosnia has no muslims

Lol no only losers let their dicks get cut partially off. It's very uncommon now.

This.

God i americans and foreign retards. Canada is not part of america, alaska is a seperate and tiny place

WW III map

>dont eat carbs
Look at this guy

>
>>dont eat carbs
>Look at this guy

He is right.

Nope

Always trust swedes and their policies.
informationskriget.se/2016/02/11/sveriges-no-go-zoner/

Circumscision introduces trauma to a baby makes life at such an early and critical point of life. So bad that it potentially permanently alters the brain.
<
circumcision.org/brain.htm
>

This is why men in America have slowly become so week. They have brain damage right from the start of birth. Also interesting, blacks are cut at a significantly higher rate than whites in America. I wonder why....

SMEGMA

You aware "the south" cuts less dicks than the yankee-jewified north?

>Croatia no data
Maybe 0.3%, all Bosnian muslims.

Please update your map circumcision is illegal here and we are not living anymore with 2 milion dick mutilated inbred goatfuckers who did it illegally

>circumcision permanently alters brain
This might explain a lot about the USA

Haha this explains why Ausfailure posters are more JEWED than Israel.

Restoration is a long and tedious process but worth it. If only to memorize the jew with the foreskin he stole from you right before you kick his face into pudding.

Not as uncommon as you think. Out of my wifes circle of friends there are 9 boys under 5, 4 are cut. Sure its a small sample size but I dont think its as uncommon as its thought to be.

>Australia=America lite
Even get your baby dicks cut, could you lot be any more cringe inducing!

Circumcision was shilled by British doctors in all colonies, but they ceased the practice early in the 40s while Australia and North America continued.
It's not even jews, literally just protestkikes

>wtf?
It,s the exact same reason they are big on protestantism - they hate their country and their traditions and will parrot everything in their quest to be seen as americans.

Aussies do that? What the fuck
It's going to be even more laughable now when they act like they're based as shit.

Nah, that,s not because they were cut, it,s because the islamic cult demands them to wash daily and severely punishes hookers and hookups.

I won't.

Shitty medical advice was prevalent in 1990 and doctors told my parents that it reduced STD risk. Believing the doctor they did it.

If I ever have children, they won't be circumcised.

Of course we do, its cleaner and neater

fuck you mom
fuck you you fucking fuck
Reeeeeeeee

you keep saying yoursekf that, you may actually believe it, diminished sexual pleassure, babyhood trauma, mutilation. All for what, to bare the brand of the jew?

Anyone who does that to an infant belongs in a gulag.

No, we don't cutfag. The vast majority of us DO NOT maim our children.

You absolutely pathetic loser.

In the same way that chopping off a limb removes the need to clean it, I guess.
Good thing you don't apply that logic anywhere but your dicks.

>meanwhile in Europe
>"oh yeah! Fuck me with those big cut cocks!"
>over in the corner
>"Fucking cutfags, herr some Jew is laughing..."
>"OH I'M COMING!!!!!"
>while jerking his 3" (1" is foreskin) the anteater posts
>"heh, I'm natural so my dick is better, it might smell bad but hey no Jew!!!"
>even though the practice in the U.S. was advocated by a hardcore Christian......
Anteater cocks are hilarious, mostly spics have them and most girls won't fuck them.

hahaha sure feels great having an unmutilated dick, one thing my mum did do right was make that decision.

Also, if you're not an absolute fucking animal it's not that hard to keep your dick clean