Michael Hastings

What story was he working on that they needed to shut him up so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-suicide-florida/
ibtimes.com/federal-prosecutor-found-dead-possible-gunshot-florida-beach-2544142
corbettreport.com/crashes-of-convenience-michael-hastings-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

with CIA NIGGERS you can never really be too sure.

It was revenge for one he'd already published against their wishes.

The story Sup Forums should really be talking about is the federal prosecutor who was murdered in miami after investigating debbie schultz and awan.

I've been posting about it for months but no one pays attention

This. CIA NIGGERS do what they do best which is conceal all Truth in the name of some higher power. They are a fanatic religious sect, religion is the globalist anti-state and they are the assassin esoteric branch

He criticised Obama, so his allies in the CIA had him killed to make it look like Obama had him killed.

No better way to build a surveillance state than to get the public to demand a surveillance state to protect them against the encroaching surveillance state.

1 Make a thread dropping all info you got
2 Post link here and other threads esp Awan threads
3 ????
4 Profit!!!!

Perhaps but he was working on another he got increasingly spooked. Tried to borrow someone elses car as he thought his own had been tamped with. Turns out he was right. Mercedes wasn't allowed to examine his car.

I did, every time I talked about it, it was slid. Except for one time when it did gain traction and even went past the bump limit, then it just disappeared, it wasn't even archived.

Try again user. Give us the link

>it wasn't even archived
Not archived on 4plebs either?

cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-suicide-florida/

Back when this story broke it said he'd been murdered. He was shot twice. These stories have been edited since. I'm angry, I know more but literally no one every listens. I tried for months to get people to pay attention to this.

also those visa pasport fraud cases were to do with Awan. Awan was black mailing his was into staying in the country with all the dirt he'd collected

only 10 federal prosecutors have died in recent history and he's the first in decades.

ibtimes.com/federal-prosecutor-found-dead-possible-gunshot-florida-beach-2544142

Debbies old friends in the police department are covering this dirt up, main narrative is now suicide.

Thats why its important to archive all stories on archive.is as we find them.

I remember an user telling us to look into one of the local airports, cant remember which one.

Keep posting this info in the awan threads. Lots of sliding for sure, but remember there's more of us than them, we will win in the end. Just got to keep bumping the relevant threads and not reply to the slide threads

Can you remember the title of the thread you made that wasnt archived?

Y'all doin gods work.
Bump for relevance.

If you just search for keywords like federal prosecutor, or search his name, you should find it. I cant remember it exactly now because its been a few months, you might be able to find it.

why would they want to bite the hand of their owner?

Ok 'll give it a try

wrong pic

Tweet this to .@SenateDemocrats .@SenateGOP

I always feel sorry for the guy. Only ones that cared about his death back then were basically trash journos.

Hastings claimed he was working on a story which implicated Petraeus and CIA in laundering money through HSBC & Wachovia to wash their Heroin money. He also claimed he had proof of collusion to mislead the Intelligence Subcommittee as to the nature of losses and true covert operations in Iraq / Afganistan. The story was set to print 5 days from the time he was murdered. Someone threatened him and got him scared enough that rather then meet his editor at Rolling Stone to turn in the script he called the Israel embassay and tried to request Asylum that night instead of showing up to the meeting. 4 hours later instead of meeting the Case Officer assigned to pick him up and fly him to NYC, he made a call while driving saying he was being chased. 20 min. later he drove into a tree.

Why he tried to flee to Israel, what he was doing with clearly heavily classified materials and what his story was about was never fully explained. The car was burned beyond recognition and none of his notes were recovered. Internal reviews turned up nothing when Patreus was being reviewed for the Israel spy scandal, and it was filed as a "cold case".

Bumpin for Michael

bump for justicia hijueputa

Link to your sources please? I've never heard any of this before.

Yeah it was like 3-4 years ago, maybe you weren't following all the sick stuff that happened back then

MORE BUMP

corbettreport.com/crashes-of-convenience-michael-hastings-video/