Checkmate conservacucks

checkmate conservacucks

>yfw you realise that Sup Forums is kinda dumb and that daddy addy would have secret disdain for every fascist here
Don't even get me started on what Jesus would think of you.

'mericans would rather have a tv clown that doesn't know what he's doing in the white house than a "nigger" that does

>be president after greatest financial crash in recent time
>still has to include part time jobs to get to those numbers
>counts by job, not per employee
Stat manipulation 101

>Reduced the annual deficit by a trill
>Added 10trill to the debt in 8 years
something just doesnt add up here

>lol lets splitt up jobs into part time jobs there i create job growth lolool

sad

reads like something from "1984"

> Sprocket production is up 300%!
> Iron Ore production is up 436%!

>Obama reduced the deficit

Didn't it go from 10 trillion to 20 trillion under his watch?

You can lie with, yes, no, or mistepresenting statistics.

Thats national debt, but this meme is dumb regardless

holy shit dude did he really triple the stock market? a thing that is basically a metric of how rich the richest people are? great job man!

commie propaganda was pretty much like that

>hard working comrades created unprecedenting growth of 120% in coal mining industry and thus five year plan was finished in 4 years

>service sector jobs

whoopee we all get to flip burgers or be nurses, while living in apartments with 4 different strangers because we cant afford to buy houses anymore

You could say the turnbull govt has crrated a heap of jobs too. Each ft job became 3 pt ones. Pretty cool huh?

Stop bumping propaganda

Holy shit

Obama spied on americans for political purposes. That's a crime.

How does the national debt grow (Doubled in the half black's term, please don't tell me it was just interest only)?

The 2009 (Credited to Bush, who was crap btw too) budget went through many revisions during the year.

obama allowed gays to marry I don't care about what he did he is a nigger

Not at all, you're just thick.

The debt is the amount owed in total.

The deficit is the amount being added to the debt each year.

So in this case, taking it at face value, the deficit was originally $2.25Tn a year, but Obama reduced it to $1.25Tn a year, so only added $10Tn to the debt instead of $18Tn with no changes.

Not hard mate.

wow what a hero

I'm outside the US bubble but I think Obama will go down as a good, stable President, even though he spent most of his years held back by a Republican house which at times was merely voting against him on principle, to the detriment of normal people.

>I think Obama will go down as a good, stable President
he won't by any real historians for one simoke reason; he set possibly the most dangerous precedent any american president before him has by assassinating an American citizen on foreign soil.

Unemployment stats went down but employment stats did not go up. I wonder how that happened.

Generally because people move from "unemployed" to out of the job market completely, either because they're genuinely retired or sick, or sometimes being moved onto long-term welfare counts, so they massage the figures with that.

Because the Rats cooked the numbers. Rats lie about every thing. Consider that Rats are almost 100% niggers and Jews. Figure it out.

Don't be a partisan fuckwit mate, both sides are lying to you.

>one post by this id