Is love real? Or a social/political construction?

Is love real? Or a social/political construction?

Its an abstract man made concept of biological necessity to ensure self-preservation and survival of the species

It's a set of chemical reactions to ensure we reproduce, so love is as real as our biology and is a feeling that happens to be important when definining human nature

Aside from all that chemical talk love is the driving force for some of the greatest things humanity have ever achieved

It's very real, and if you've ever experienced it you'll know

I was raised in liberal lies but the love i got from my parents was true because love is always in gods light

I felt love with a woman once but I've been with women before. When you're in love you'll do anything to make your waifu happy. They have to be waifu material though.

It's real. You'll know it when you feel it.

Only love for 2D is real

Love will fuck you up. And by love I mean girls.

>ask a divorce lawyer.

No wonder you guys lost to emus.

Ive known my wife since we were 3 years old when her parents moved next door. We were married at 18 and we're still best friends after 16 years of marriage and 3 kids.

Have more kids and God bless

Cute.

What is it that brings a man with a family like that to come shitpost on a mongolian cave painting forum?

Different forms of love

Pic related would be the lust biology that causes partners to feel theyre in love so they make a child and stick together to raise it to survival age

If you're in love and not breeding her you're gonna lose the feeling of love because she doesn't need you and you don't need her

total social construct to support the creation of the family unit. Only way to make it work is to find someone with similar life goals and cooperate to support and make life more pleasant for the other party. If either party strays too far from this contract or doesn't understand the contract, it always falls apart.

no , it not real nigga

When you get in love the womans testosterone increases and she demands sex, the mans testosterone decreases so he'll be more protector/provider from the child born from sex

Love is natures biological magic stick

My family has always followed their hearts

>Is love real? Or a social/political construction?

After his mother dies, a man will never be loved unconditionally again in his life.