You all think white people should breed if they aren't severely deformed. But really, why breed if you're not a 10/10...

You all think white people should breed if they aren't severely deformed. But really, why breed if you're not a 10/10? I don't want to breed because my life has been nothing but suffering, and if I have a child his life will be nothing but suffering. That's not very nice of me to give him a life that is nothing but suffering, is it? I'm not fucking any stacies and neither will he. He'll be frowned upon and spat on all day long just as I am. Neither do I see any reason whatsoever to love my parents when my life is this way, because it all happened because of their egoistic decision to have children.

Atleast be useful before you die, then.

>sweden
makes sense

fuck off sweden go die in a hole

thanks user. now get all the niggers to think the same

White people arent niggers
Nobody likes niggers
So we need as many white people as possible

>Nobody likes niggers
Not true. Women love niggers.

Hello Goldman

Jews breed like rabbits

same here, swede bro

You're not quite white, right?

Whites are needed to fight the fight against jews and non-European low IQ people.

>you dumb swedecuck, life is buuutiful. breeding is a buuuutiful thing.

Ok.

>Thinking looks matter when you're a guy
Unless you have some serious disabilities stop being a cuck and get some charisma/money going you fucking whiny bitch.

>charisma
I'm probably autistic
>money
I tried to study at university. I was too slow with the reading and writing reports etc. I might not be smart enough.

I'm at the point where I'm going to breed until my body can't take it any more. I won't become a minority in my country, and breeding and raising children is all I was born to do.

>Youngest of the family of 6
>Everything is fun and dandy
>Watch my brother and sisters marry
>Everything is changed
>Their lives turned to shit
>Sometimes they cry when they talk to me saying they can't maintain job and taking care of their families
Annoying kids screaming, shitting and pissing everywhere when they visit in vacations
>Me and my twin just lock ourselves in the room and play video games until they leave

Me and my brother are rethinking marriage now. We don't want this to happen to us. We just want a peaceful life.
Planned to rent a flat when we graduate and live there together.

Then embrace your fucking fate and DIE, OP. quit bitching

it sucks there exists no nudes of beyonce anywhere online

Living for nothing but money. Good goy. No op. What you need to do is buy an axe. Walk to the middle of nowhere in a forrest. Start chopping down trees and build a cabin. Then get some seeds for lettuce and tomatoes and wheat. What you need to do, op, is live in the wild. And make wild pizzas. Try and save up enough money for a male and female calf and a male and female rooster. Dont be an idiot and stick around. Go off the grid. Dont perpetuate the shittiness.

And now the true colors of the thread show, slide thread everybody

unless you look like rocky dennis, anything is better than letting your women keep pumping out mulatto shitskins at this point

I think you underestimate the positive effect on development that proper nutrition and environmental stimuli have for children. I see butt-ugly people all the time with superior-looking children. As long as you are invested in your child's future, they will succeed in life.

i dont have kids bc i simply have better shit to do
maybe in my 40s

Overcoming insecurities is a strength that will become a part of your DNA that you will pass on.

Your glorious swedish genes are worth fighting for.

I have 3% powwow genes and 1% nigger genes.

Believe me I am doing our race a favor.

Thanks for translating the new Swedish Pledge of Allegiance, when will the law be passed that every non immigrant child say it in class every day?

Haha fucking incestrabia

Holy fuck. I almost threw up

You're talking about castrating the entirety of America's ruling class here, excluding Melania Trump perhaps.

It sounds terrific but you've gotta be realistic here.

why? it's buuuutiful. are you insane?

>Planned to rent a flat when we graduate and live there together.
homo لا

I feel like around this time even one year ago I would've been genuinely surprised to see a headline reading "New study shows Swedish men have sucked an average of 20 refugee cocks", but now my reaction would be more along the lines of "wow, that seems rather low"

I just realized the reason white people look so retarded is because most are inbred. Just have a baby with a black woman and you will be fine.

What. The. Fuck.

>mug nihilism
>mug blackpill
>implying life isn't inherently suffering
>thinly vieled "do not secure the existence of your people and a future for white children, goy"
Why not just kill yourself now?

Heh, there's like 20mil full blood Jews left. Estimated half will race mix. There will be no full blood Jews in 100 years.

>and their DNA will have been successfully integrated into the white gene pool
We don't want this to happen. Race traitors get the rope. A nonwhite is a nonwhite

>why breed if you're not a 10/10?

Because you don't get to decide what that means, cuck.

>reliable source printed on a piece of paper

can i get a beyonce sex-doll? but with an attractive face and a nice body?

pro-tip:
>beauty is subjective