White grandma begs forgiveness for her assailant

>youtube.com/watch?v=DNf5a9HyDZQ
>Old White Lady and her dog body slammed and dragged into pool by black teen
>Begs the judge to not punish him
Whites are done for

Stockholm syndrome means exactly the same thing but is somehow even more relevant now.

NO.

They are going through a culling, like our winter culling which raised our average racial IQ to 100.

The weak will die and the strong will live on, better for it.

you say: whites are done for
i say: whites are becoming morally christian

Looks like she got a taste of dat der black dick

I mean if he fucks up again he is fucked. No probation length given?

Especially when you consider that Stockholm syndrome got its name from a number of women working as bank tellers that started feeling compassion for some men that were bank robbers.

It was a bunch of women feeling compassion for guys that were breaking the law.

I doubt you could find many, if any, examples of men doing suffering from this 'syndrome'.

I'll bet my bankaccount on her being Jewish

Even the judge couldn't believe that bullshit.

Was he even put on probation?

I found an article that said he has a probation deal. Doesn’t say time. He is 16 so it’ll probably end when he is 18? It will suck to have that curfew and if he violates it (which he sure will) and gets caught he can probably go to juvie/jail

>that fucking judge
kek
real stupid bitch though

The flock has been left unprotected

Of course she's one of (((them))). She knows he will grow up to kill whites, which is why she was easy on him. SHE TOUCHED HIS FUCKING GREASY FACE!!! What more proof do you need that she is(((in on it all)))

He dindu nuffin, he was just fooling around with his friends from tha church. I've seen them young boys in they church every sunday praying to our lord.
He is just misunderstud, theres a bright future ahead of him.He gonna be tha next Obama. Tha only obsticle he has is the rasis white system that can bring him down cuz of these incident.

>(((White))))
>(((Boomer)))
>(((Lady)))
Did you expect anything else

You know, this time, going by the ni..the black kid's demeanor, it looks like he's actually sorry and deserves a break.

That nigger's not sorry for what he did, he's sorry he got caught.

>I mean this from the bottom of my heart that I had no intention of inflicting any pain or harm on you.

Yeah brother preach out. Hes apology its genuine and he is truly sorry for what he done. Lesson is learned, he will move on as a better person now.
Only them white crackas will try to demonize his good will and intent. While our brother apolgized from tha bottom of his hearth

Shit bait

He wuz a good boy

Looks to me like it worked pretty good
Got some nice screenies here for my next Salon article
Thanks for the cheese, see ya's later

I see stuff like this on Sup Forums frequently, yet it never seems to connect with anyone here that picking our allies and fights purely on skin color isn't going to work. I think this board thinks people like her are outliers when in fact they are what's common, we are the outliers. The majority of whites would side with a mud in the heat of the moment over you. Assuming because someone is white that they are on your side would be a great mistake. Kill the traitor before the enemy, food for thought.

Look at those niggers eeking and ooking like apes in the video. Jesus fooking Christ fucking animals
That old cunt is only gonna learn when an ape smashes her head on the pavement, too late by then though

>promising youngster who did a stupid thing
>some fucking nigger assaulting an old woman

Should have given him jail time

>You have so much ahead of you
>You got college, you got hopes and dreams

kek

The reality is the Jew Media including the internet is brainwashing everyone to behave like deviants and degenerates on all levels from mild to extreme. You know the enemy but do nothing except continue to play into their hands.

Nah, plenty of men who are cucked and have succumbed to the state induced psychosis.

Maybe he just wants to make refugees feel encouraged when they are DPing his ass, hence the tatoo on the back.

In Florida juveniles usually get probation until the completion of the terms (ie: certain number of community service hours completed), or sometimes specifically until they're 18; they almost never have a date set in advance of when it ends. They also usually have extra terms like no unexcused absences from school, must obey all household rules, etc, and any documented breech of the above means their probation is violated and often reset. Sounds pretty reasonable, but the problem is that it's actually extremely difficult to get a juvenile to actually be incarcerated for any length of time. When juveniles are arrested, they get taken to an assessment center where they basically sit in a jail for a few hours until their parents pick them up. If you all knew the kind of things juveniles can be arrested for and released back to the streets within 6 hours I can almost guarantee you'd move away from any major city immediately.
-t. worked in the Florida department of children and families

LOL Christcucks will excuse anything. Fuck you.

Its really not a surprise. Shes probably fucked half of them.

I bet he has a matching one on his ass, too.

You heard grandma user, dat boi dindu nuffinz

Oh come on. He's a good boy now.
Wait a minute, his mom is single.

>this will follow you forevah
100% Jewish

I don't feel bad for her, just her poor dogs were probably terrified. And people wonder why 99% of dogs all hate nig nogs.

if this is becoming morally christian then it is the same thing

Granny still has to live in that nignog neighborhood.

ahhhh ain't that the painful truth
better be "understanding and full of forgivness" and get social praise than to get beaten to cripple or death by your local troubled youth
or at least your lawn shat on and your tires cut

reminds me how the store owner who was seen on the security camera being mandhandled by M.Brown refused to bring any charges or corraborate the story tha Brown acted violently in his shop.

Still got his store looted and smashed up by the "local civil rights activists" though

People who claim to be sorry for being white shouldn't, they are not white.
Fuck boomers and libtards, purge the traitors first.

My GSD has uncontrollable rage when he sees negros. I used to be embarrassed by it. The darkies see people pass him without issue. They think “oh he’s a good boy”. Then when they get in rage he turns into a snarling death machine. I always give him a treat when he does that shit.

Typical boomer.

women are retarded
this too

She goes against the way nature intended things. Had this been common long ago among her community that community and blood line wouldn't exist anymore. Absolutely fucking stupid bitch to not punish him.

She turned the other cheek. Why is that so bad? You assholes claim to be Christian but hate being a good Christian.

Hell is coming for you goobers.

They probably threatened her. It was bunch of neighborhood nogs so I'm sure they know where she lived

You shit stirring idiot, there is a major different between the stance of the individual and the state.

As a Christian, if possible, she should avoid harbouring hate and a grudge. She should however seek justice is done, especially if there isnt genuine repentence. Thus on a personal level we are to seek justice, without being overbearingly butthurt about it.

Woow. Such a brave and strong lady.

This is how Christcucks want you to act

She forgave him, stop being hateful. God will judge that child, not YOU. If you were a REAL man you would forgive too. Just admit it, you only go to Church on holidays. I can't stand you larpers. Jesus is smiling down at that lady, go be a jaded racist elsewhere.

the lady is a saint, bless her heart
hopefully nigger learned his lesson

>She turned the other cheek
which worked out oh so great for Jesus.

its generic virtue signaling . not only the rich do it oh no white women are in campaign mode right now. warren might run in 2020

remember when hillary said she wouldnt run then the year after that she acted like she was running a full year before the official campaign had started. women started harassing every one over stupid shit. every video game was insulting to them. women on tv arent common enough.this leads to eventually omg sana married a guy she didnt like and got buttfucked its the end of the world and many other funny moments in human history

warren wouldnt shut up and still wont shut up (i guess she had to take a breather for a little while) ...and it begins

Man that was not-BASED, I do hope he has learned a BASED lesson and becomes an ordinary BASED black man.

W A K E

Boomers will be the first to go.

JESUS REALLY TURNED CHEEKS ON THEM MONEY CHANGERS, KIKE!

DONT YOU DARE SPIN THE WORD OF CHRIST EVER AGAIN!

Now sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Even the black judge wanted to throw his ass in jail.

granny did the nes tea plung.

This. I'm not religious and instantly saw this.

People in here entirely miss the purpose of turning the other cheek. It isn't for "justice" as I see people screeching about at all.

The original act/video makes the dude look terrible and her neutral to naggy. This action resolves her of any perceived pettiness over a pool party and now he looks even more terrible and her saintly.

It's simple and brilliant and does more for optics than a 'free my nibba gramma-bonker"

This is what a life time of corn syrup toxicity does to the mind. The fact that nigger's friends still act with impunity in the victim's neighbourhood might have something to do with it.

I don't doubt he's sorry, actually. My concern with this guy is his impulse control. Getting caught up in a mob frenzy and kicking over a trash can is one thing, but slamming an old woman on concrete?