Hi folks. My name is Light Turner. Have any of you seen a black fellow who calls himself 'L'?

Hi folks. My name is Light Turner. Have any of you seen a black fellow who calls himself 'L'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdSAVwswLjk
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-30/netflix-live-action-death-note-film-reveals-more-characters-cast-2017-premiere/.103820
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mia Sutton here. Just wanted to say hi.

WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVES N SHIET

WE

Yes, down the hall and to the _up_

WUZ

>Light Turner

He's a switch hitter now too?

Why even reveal the fact that he's black in the press conference?

Automated Laptops are getting shafted by affirmative action and I won't stand for it!

hi

I wouldn't even care if he was soft spoken like MC Ride is irl, but the dude sounds gangsta.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdSAVwswLjk

UGH WHY

Wouldn't mind him being black if he was the best actor to fit the role, but the fact they needed to announce he was shows what their true goal was.

>oy vey, this anime stuff is too trend setting in our current environment. It's just too problematic for our narrative!
>can't shit up Japan though because it's not Jewed 100%, yet
>better work with what we got and shitskin up all these western adaptions of anime we got

It's an insult to both races, blacks are just being used as a fucking propaganda doll and whites are being taken for this big fucking ride.

The whole "diversity for the sake of diversity" is a joke. It's not even about conspiracies, it's just meaningless.

Meaningless things don't exist without a meaning. They are a diversion. Our enemies profit on our genuine confusion.

>Samuel L Jackson

Yes. There are still people who don't realize the actual solution to racism is meritocracy, not complete diversity. Diversity by itself doesn't have any goddamn meaning. Making every decision related to race is racism by definition.

It's like the whole western civilisation got PTSD from WWII and can't think rationally anymore.

Why couldn't they cast a british Asian as L?

Turner give me some of dem SNICKERS™ bars, you know that I can't stay calm without those SNICKERS™.
Remember that with great Death Note power comes great responsibility

10/10

Dafoe will save this movie.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-30/netflix-live-action-death-note-film-reveals-more-characters-cast-2017-premiere/.103820

>Light is now an awkward jewish looking guy

They can't keep getting away with this shit

It's like one Hollywood-exec saw that "American Akira"-clip on youtube and took it at face-value.

>check all niggers who graduated university
>kill both of them
And I am supposed to believe L's identity is a challenge here?

kek

haha, epic racism for the lolz!
Nevermind that this is blatantly untrue, but I guess that doesn't support your narrative, huh?

fuckin lold m8.

Batman is superior than N.

2 seconds on google

None of that says 2, have a fucking (You).

Holy shit get mad

Why so butthurt, nigga?

He was making a joke about the low amount of black graduates. Of course it doesn't amount to 2 but it's still very low. Are you autistic?

>Joke about low percentage of blacks graduating
>"I'll post statistics that prove his point! That'll show him!"

I suppose that Ryuuk isn't CGI? Dafoe just keep this smile all the time?

I think he might be because Dafoe was just announced as his voice.

That's his default emotion.

So Dafoe is real life shinigami

I know there's a rumor that they turned down Japanese actors when casting for Light. I'm not sure how it holds up though.

>that Light
Come on, I hope they at least tried to get this guy on board.

>im disappointed that Zac Efron wasn't casted in something
what a time to be alive

>Nat Wolff is better

The guy is like 15 or at least looks like it. Who thought a babyface would go well with a sociopathic serial killer with a God complex?

Light is supposed to look like wet dream of 15 year old girl really.

>Check actor
>That horseface is supposed to be Misa-Misa
I'm so out of here

NIGGERS

so Zac Efron?

Jonah Hill of course

Are you retarded?

>Light spends the whole movie trying to kill the niggeL
>when he finally succeeds, it's revealed that he was a death row criminal used as a pawn and the real L has been watching everything from the shadows
>real fight between Light and L in the sequel
I'd love it, but I have no doubt that it won't happen.

underrated post

>Real L is played by Zach Woods

Only if Light gets replaced by Zac Efron halfway through.

lol so funny xD epic rasicm
literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD

That would save this shit.

That would be incredible, but we'd still have shit actor playing Light though.

Since this isn't going for a faithful adaptation and instead just using the base as inspiration I think it might actually turn out to be good. Not that that won't stop the shitposting threads though.

I saw him, he just robbed me.

It makes sense; if you want to hide the fact that you're a smart crime solver, what better disguise than to be a nigger?

This.
Sadly either way Sup Forums is going to have a bunch of disgusting Sup Forums posters for a while since it seems like America wants to really make anime adaptations the next big thing.

Butthurt L detected.

>it seems like America wants to really make anime adaptations the next big thing.
What, normalfags finally got tired of capeshit?

>base as inspiration

They kept many of the character names (americanized them), so I think they are actually going for an adaptation

This, GitS, SAO, its clear producers are trying to jump to this for the next big trend.

They've said otherwise in interviews , which is a massive relief to me. Going for 1:1 adaptations in different mediums from different cultures always ends up disappointing.

Waiting for Jojo

My favorite post on this shitty board

Spotted the PoCs

>L is black
>Roland is black
>Batou is black
This ia the future you chose

>disgusting Sup Forums posters for a while

at least they'll be containing themselves to the same threads instead of spreading their garbage memes all over the board

>spreading their garbage memes all over the board
But this is all Sup Forums is doing nowadays.
They desperately want to replicate baneposting with another meme.

They have more memes besides baneposting?

Here's a full picture

>tfw when you laughed at Sup Forums humor that wasn't that WE shit

I hate everything

I blame the Bush administration.

They at least trying to.
With questionable success.

>from WWII
No user from bombing the shit out of Muslims and then finding out it was the wrong ones.
Also Obama.

You're now an honorary Australian, m8.

Yamato wannabe you wouldn't survive meritocracy.

I don't get it.

>casting a black guy as L because muh diversity quota
>casting whites in every other role in a story about a Japanese honour student whose excessive isolation causes him to breed resentment towards the world, but also allows him to act covertly without arousing suspicion, and who meets a creature from Japanese folklore voiced by a man with a British accent

But I mean, you gotta have a black actor, right?

That's because you dropped out of school, De'Jamalquan *clicking noises*

He said nigger so you must laugh

Light will never think L is black, let lone a black intelligent man.

What would make it even more "symbolic" is the Black man is if L is a weeb.

>Sup Forums complains about people who complain about scarjo being miscast because it's irrelevant to the final product
>flips its shit over this
?

>you have to be able to picture a black guy's face to kill him with the Death Note
>black guys all look the same

Oh shit he found the loophole

American's actually are that retarded.
They don't understand that stuff like this makes them more racist today than they have been for the past 40 years.
It's all about their current race agenda