Press A to apologize

>tfw Alex Jones was right that Hollywood and government is filled with pedos and rapists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S

I can't believe he wasn't fucking kidding

A

Jones is always right.

Who didn't believe him?

Ssssss

Pedogate is real. The elites fuck and eat children.

I still think he is a gate keeper

here is an A (you)

People didn't believe him? This shit is common knowledge...

Not right the guy is completely terrified to name the Jew.

Has no problem naming Catholics, Muslims, or Christians.

The fact he refuses to talks about Jesus Campos, Sheldon Adelson, and John's warning is very telling

Only thing i cringe over is Alex freaking out about Obamaz Birth Certificate in 08. Fun fact,, I was 14 when that happened...

Great to see this phase years later

... Alex pwns joe rogan

He would be fucking crucified if he ever mentioned jews because that would be literally Hitler

I didn't believe the pedo satanism. So far the satanism is proven indirectly with shit like the washington post owner's wife (before he died in 2013) legit doing occultism and voodoo and claiming she killed people with it. I don't think legit loli/shota are being fucked or trafficked but at this point it would be foolish to not believe hollywood does a lot of 14-17 year old molestation.

So no I don't believe but yeah they definitely fuck 14-17 year olds.

GAY FROOOOOGS

I don't see (You) if you reply directly to the first post, dummy.
He was mocked and laughed at for years because of it.

>just now finding out alex jones was right
>leaf

of course

He did a whole bit on Judaism and child sacrifice the other day, but then he went on to say they were the first to end it historically.

I have nothing to apologize for, I always believed!

When is he wrong? The people that dislike him only know their preprogrammed line of “gay frogs” which you BTFO by mentioning atrazine. YouTube and Google have gone after his viewership and revenue, MSM hates him, Hillary Clinton was yelling about him. He seems like he deserves some credit. inb4 controlled opposition shills invade

The reason why I gave (you) a (you) in the post. Now (you) have gotten (you)r (you)s stay off the internet for awhile kiddo.

No, I'm going to stay on the internet. Thanks for apologizing, faggot.

I knew he was right in 2008 brah. It's Sup Forums and a lot of others that need to understand he was right.
He is silent on the JQ, but time will tell if it remains that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

Then you're going to be shocked...Look up Kuru to find out why Hillary Clinton is so sick.

Ummm..Who here or anywhere else counter signaled him on this? Its probably the most widely accepted thing he has ever said. Normie tier. Stab your anus with chainsaw, OP.

lol wheres the evidence ??

Jones is absolutely 100% based. A true patriot and a true trail blazer

Anti-jones shills get fucked

F

I don't outright believe him but i'm not surprised when stuff he says is semi-accurate.

I have no doubt it goes on behind closed doors, pic very related.

To what extent I don't know, but regardless it is practiced by people who are at the top echelons of societal control.

It's hardly a secret OP. The corruption of Hollywood has been known for long before Alex Jones was even popular with conspiracy theorists. It's just something else for him to exploit and go along with, for the benefit of his persona, so as to trick the simple minded into believing he's genuine and credible. You've clearly fallen for it user. I guess you're not too sharp.

KYS

And it’s run by Arabs not Jews. It’s never the Jews. Ever.

A

did you drink his Boner Broth, next level meal replacement, it tastes like Ovaltine
the ultimate in paleo caveman, bubblegum flavor chaga mushrooms. it is a total game changer.
talk about next level meal replacement. it's incredible

the globalists hate it when you fund the infowar by drinking boner broth
360 win desu, you cannot make this up

it's not bragging to say we're the tip of the spear & my son is growing like a weed.

Quality disinformation is always 70% true.

eh?

Him and David Icke knew that pedos run the entertainment industry. Icke especially knew 20 years ago.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."