Stop the Asian meme!

Hey virgins, stop thinking Asian women are going to save you. That .001% hot jap you like to fap, guess what? They don't look like that, or act like that. You know how you think Asian pussy is sooo super tight and you will stick your dick into it and it will be like heaven on Earth? Sorry, retard, it feels just like any other pussy. Oh but they are so based and act like real girls and my fantasy will somehow come true if only I had an Asian girl! No. They are mongoloid gooks that come with a plethora of health problems you never even imagined. As a confirmed chad with 142 notches in my belt, I can honestly say that gook pussy sucks, compared to white pussy. Stop living a fantasy and get with reality.

white women here are fat tho

the only choice is to go yellow

True problem. Fat chicks suck of any race.

real man gets a real woman

fit white girls already have chad boyfriends

/trash/

I'm talking to Americans, not gun-less faggots.

white women are the best
fucking hot asians isn't something to be ashamed of though

back the fuck off???!!!

This faggot's government tells him he can't be a man. And he just takes it. No wonder he needs gook pussy to feel strong. Joke!

>Real woman
>Fake breasts, lip injections, fake tan, and tattoos.
1/10. Would not breed with. Only given 1 point because (probably) not a tranny.

Nope, nothing wrong with using them as the toys they are when in need.

degenerate

Oh look another foreign cuck. Get off pol you pussy. This is an American board. Go create something of your own. No one was talking to you.

It is the Viking blood in me.

why not have both, why choose just one...

You have no viking blood, now go surrender your arms you faggot. Angela Merkel knows best for you....

No one was talking to you , Norway. Go save your Women from the gangs of Mohammeds. Oh wait, you won't!

Nice try, slant.

Don't talk Australia down. Don't be a bully!

thanks belgium

They can't compete.

Can't be Belgium my friend from New Zealand - Belgium doesn't exist.

What dont asian men get pussy

married a hot asian get me

They are forced to work extremely long hours in Korea and Japan.

tattoo fake tits whore pic no thanks

posts photoshop fake chick pic... sad.

Ive had sex with about every race but niggers. (married white made white kjids) and let me tell you that flippis and asians are hot stuff.

I've banged maybe 200 girls in my years and while the white girl I married was cute, between you and me the little asian spinners are top dog.

Why did you post this disgusting slag though? I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.

that isnt worth having anyway

Who here has actually ever fucked a chink (East Asian)? Is this just LARPing or are they really easy if you're white and moderately attractive?

Anyone with fun stories?

6 gorillion notchs, noice

Real 'Chads' don't fuck Asians in the first place. Eat shit and die slowly.

once i fugged ur mum :DDD

>real

Asian women look like long like long haired little asian boys. Im starting to think yellow fever fags are repressed pedophiles

break the conditioning post only modest clothed qts

It's easy to get dates with them, but you're gonna have to wait at least a month to fuck them, going on 3-6 dates and some hangouts in between. White girls, depending on how much they like you, know you, and how slutty they are, might fuck you as soon as the first date, but at the very latest they will fuck you within a month.

wtf
*look like long haired little boys

Is that a dude?

by asian everyone means the asian race
not fucking people from the asian continent you dumb bongs
dat ass tho

first youthful features are attractive in a woman youth in general and asian men look a bit effeminite frankly people will always like what they will like anyway

indians do match it and in england that could also mean middle eastern

"She" literally looks like an asian boy dude. Just focus on her face and you'll see it

One of My Ex's was half Indonesian half Scottish, Amazingly curvey body :)! Fucked 2 more Asians 1 was a 1 night stand after my mates birthday night out. While the other one was Scottish-chinese chick that i fucked for like a month before she went off to uni, she was 17 at the time and i was 21 lol she was also like 5 foot 1 aswell. tightest pussy ever, we even fucked on MDMA shit was cash.

>woman

asian boys look like women she looks ok to me

>stop thinking Asian women are going to save you.

No woman can save you. Take responsibility for yourself.

>As a confirmed chad with 142 notches in my belt

The only part of this that is true is the number of notches in your belt because you are a probably a fat fuck.

Eat a bullet, faggot.

>in england
the thread is clearly not about indians pakis and the restof the people from the asian continent
but about asian women, gooks nips, thais, etc
and how beta males think they are superior to white pussy cos they never had any pussy and try to find excuses for being virgins

it's cos they all look the same tbqh

Asians are cuter though

was not talkin about thread but about the bong but yeah

I fucked tonnes of them
Lost count to be honest

Op is actually kind of right.
Here's a few pointers to Asian chicks.

Koreans are crazy bitches, insecure and awful.
Japs stop sex after marriage/kid unless they want another
Chinks are happy as long as you're earning
Vietnamese are like chinks
Flips are greedy
Indonesians can be bitches
Malaysians are fucking crazy in bed
Hong Kong Chinese make great gfs
Singaporeans are like Malaysians
Cambodians are mostly diseased
Myanmaris have terrible teeth and breath
Mongolians are kinda low class.
Taiwanese can be sexy as fuck

Fake as hell tits

You fuck our sloots. We fuck your sloots.

Are you in Sydney? How do you pick them up, at uni or from Tinder? And you're saying you've fucked so many of each specific Asian ethnicity that you have come to those conclusions? lol

fake tits taking a pic of her tits that ends up on the internet cant help but think she is a massive whore

bet you have over 300 confirmed kills too

even faker tits

From your post, it sounds like only Malysians are worth fucking. What happened, did she worship you or something?

graduated top of his class

Aus bros is there that many vanilla hungry Asians in sydney?

Japanese is the best phenotype.

I lived and worked in Asia for years.
No Malaysians and Singaporeans are great to fuck, they're all great to fuck except issan girls and Khmers because of the sti risks.
The issues with Asian chicks start when it becomes a relationship.

Nip bants sicku burnuruuu!

haha is US falling behind romanistan? I've been there and they call these girls "piti" and say they are the dumbest and most disgusting creatures.

There are seriously a hell of a lot of Asian in Sydney. I walk through the CBD every day for university and always catch them eye fucking me. In one class, I was in a group with 4 Chinese girls who would constantly ogle and flirt.

what?

fuck off burger, check boards again. the only thing you've got here is trump n niggers.

get back to being fat now

Damn. must be doing secret raids on Al-qaeda or some shit

trips don't lie friend, they're either taken or crazy

fucking a chinese girl and a korean girl at the moment, both have pretty goddamned tight pussies

This thread has failure written all over it. Sage.

pitsibianca or some shit. ppl say they got bored / hate them in romania. meanwhile they gain popularity in the US.

A disgusting roastie slay.

aah yes a bimbo would be the term i guess yes shallow whores im pretty sure america and the west always had us beat but not by much people here dont like them thus the term

Go blog somewhere else faggot

The asian pussy meme is a misnomer. Asian pussy isnt tighter than normal pussy, it’s just way shallower. For small dick bois this wont be an issue, but for normal to large bois it gets very annoying bottoming out every two seconds. Ex-gf was half japanese, half white (the best type of asian out there), and my dick is 8 inches. Needless to say, that shit got old real quick.

But it's perfect for bros like me with 5 inches! Asian it is!

New tactics from the sociology department? Or was this Ben's idea?

> ITT
Butt hurt white feminist not getting enough attention detected.

You got quite the nice Strawman, Chadanon. I don't think any of the WMAF anons here is dumb enough to fall for the "muh perfect asian wife" meme - and if you actually did, then it's merely a sign of your low intelligence, so spare as the trouble and never spread your low-IQ-genes. Have yet to come across a WMAF racemixing fag viewing Asian Women in the glorified way that you try to project on them; at least not on Sup Forums. It's just that Asian women (aside from Chinese. They tend to be materialistic as fuck) haven't been compromised by modern day feminism yet, while the average white women long since mutated into narcissistic, useless, whoring leftwingers with egos so big that you wouldn't be able to fit them inside UY Scuti if you tried.

Sure, there are still white woman who are dateable and/or fit for marriage, but they are the gross minority nowadays, and it will get worse the more Feminism bleeds into Normie-Culture.