Sweet, sweet, jewery

So Sup Forums, what are you doing to defeat the hidden hand of the carbohydrate jew in your lives

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(17)30562-4#.WeA77GhVXhk.reddit
youtu.be/AlH2j6sSFqs?t=2m12s
nutritionreview.org/2013/08/niacin-cholesterol-wars-champion-raise-growth-hormone/
archive.org/details/InediaNonEatingFasting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link

cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(17)30562-4#.WeA77GhVXhk.reddit

what am i reading

That

Fat = bad
Carbs = good

Was a lie that was fed to us. Its actually the other way around. Fat intake also had little to do with cardiovascular illness, contrary to the scaremongering.

wew thanks

you're reading a study in correlation without causation...

The positive health effects of eating fatty foods *might* be associated with the reduced fight-or-flight stress response over a lifetime (because fats are comfort food and carbs are quick cheap energy)

Or maybe not. Who knows? Not the authors of this paper, all they could show was correlations without controlling for EVERY other detail.

Not to say this is useless, but....

youtu.be/AlH2j6sSFqs?t=2m12s

no bread?

This is pretty old news. Get on intermittent fasting and niacin, and you'll drop around 1-4 pounds a week of fat, not water.

I've been keto for almost 8 years now. I was fat all my life but I turned it around in my early 20s.

How much niacin do you take? I can't take more than 2 grams or I feel like im on fire.

>tfw I've been on keto since I were a 15 year old

Can't you read? It's the other way around

Carbs are bad fats are good

Just a reminder as well that 50k was given to the makers of the original food pyramid to put carbs up at a higher level(bread etc) by big companies

>Was a lie that was fed to us
learn to read friend

>2017
>eating carbs
>still eating 3 meals a day

s m h

500 mg for 5 hours is sufficient. The key is not to eat for 2-3 hours before taking, and 4-5 hours after taking, otherwise it's going to blunt the HGH increase.

nutritionreview.org/2013/08/niacin-cholesterol-wars-champion-raise-growth-hormone/

Alternatively, I also did the 5 hour niacin fast, then another 500mg, then another 5 hour fast.

>Gave up carbs a few months ago
>Couldn't shit for weeks from the lack of fiber
>No disposable energy meant I ended up sleeping all day
>Now just don't eat bread

I take MK-677 for HGH.

Less or more?

Whole wheat/Bran bread > White bread >>> Amerifat sweet fructose-up-the-ass bread

Is what I'd wager is reasonable

I had heard about the detrimental effects of fructose on metabolism, esp. on liver, but this is pretty clearly saying we go it backwards all along and should correct public health education worldwide

Funnily enough, the redpilled elders in my country always thought this new-age dietary advice was bullshit, and continued their old high animal fat, high protein diets.

Do you not eat any vegetables? The fuck is wrong with you?
Also there are tons of ketone products on the market that help you get over the keto hump when you cut sugar out of your diet.

eating potatoes, rice and beans impairs healthspan and promotes mortality... ok jude

How much ricin do you take? I can't take more than 2 grams or I feel like im on candleja-

so the brits did you a favour back in the days
say thank you

Nice. Any bad side effects? I've used Letrone by Black Lion Research for IGF -1,but I'm pretty apprehensive of any synthesized supplements of HGH or IGF.

The article fingers processed sugar as the worst offender.

Starchy foods, especially tempered with fibre will still be around as a cheap source of calories.

Nobody is getting excessive amounts of carbs per day by eating slices of bread and baked potatoes. Excess carbs come from sweeteners, sugar, HFCS.

Vegs are carbs bro. But in answer to your question, yeah just not enough.

I'm a Breatharian (the true Aryans). I have defeated the caloric Jew by surviving on a diet of solely air which I breathe.

Vegetables are also libids, and some are even proteins.

>promote mortality
wtf does this mean?

yes goy do not eat carbs and load up on "good" fats -- being fat (unfit) and lazy (apathetic) is the new sexy

Do you not have high fibre stuff where you are?

Digestives? Hell eat an apple once in a while nigger.

Also Guavas lead to top tier poops. Try them sometimes.

Its not HGH, its a secretagogue, it makes your body make more HGH.

I've never gone with black lion or any supplement supplier, I just go right to the chem distributor.

As far as sides go MK-677 is completely fine, just a bit of water retention and hunger. If you can control the hunger, you wont gain fat and you'll be shredded when you piss out the water.

I have a side effect mitigation plan for SARMS like LGD-4033 if you're interested in hearing about it.

Eat when you're hungry.
Sleep when you're tired.
You fucking moron.

--Zen Koan

Eating fat isn't making people obese. Not milk fat, not animal fat, not eggs either. The rise of obesity in the developed world along with diabetes coincided with the increase in annual sugar consumption.

Adding ketones sharpens your mind but making your own IN YOUR BODY is what causes fat loss.

You do know the body converts excess carbs to fat.

Carbs lead to fatness faster than fats, because fats(and proteins) trigger satiety. Carbs you can just wolf down and not feel full leading to a
greater overall calorie intake you sheep fucker.

old meme is old

Correlation does not imply causation you faggot, fat makes people fat.

excess is the operative word here

YOU DON'T COUND FIBER

>fat makes people fat.
t. 1950s "researcher" sponsored by the sugar industry

High fat low carb dieting is literally the only way I can have a six pack. When your girl is slamming her forehead into my abs come talk to me.

>drinking the carbonated jew

not even once

Fat is produced by consumption of excess calories, it's not literally just the fat from the foods you ate.

Fuck apples, Jerry.

Eat broccoli.

Excess energy intake makes people fat. Input > Output

Carbs being less energy dense than fats but weaker triggers of satiety leads to overeating, leading to greater energy intake then if yo had eaten fat., and excess energy is stored as "new" fat generated by the body itself.

Trying to give up Pizza, beer, and Mountain Jew is like trying to convince John Pedosta that God doesn't want him sacrificing children - It's quite the challenge, but we must try.

Not to mention most foods will have a proportional protein increase to high fat as well, protein also makes you feel more satiated, and your body burns more calories processing protein than any other macro.

Foods with high carbs don't usually have the same high protein value as with fat.

Carbs make you big.

Whether that's in Muscle or Fat is dependent on what you do with those carbs

show your flag kike

Eating carbs spikes blood sugar, and the DOWNSWING is what makes you hungry.

Keeping a steady, low blood sugar level keeps you from ever feeling hungry.

I can not eat for 24 hours just because Iforget to eat.

1000% this -- kikes want to de-energize the population

This carbs = bad meme needs to die already.
History shows that those who harness carbs are the master races.

Ahh, thanks, but I'm try to avoid SARMs.

So basically, have a ketogenic diet or die early?

Good luck with the hallo breathe and smelly pissy sharkles.

For me its fucked. I cannot gain any appreciable muscle without getting fat as shit. Every winter I gain 30 lbs and every spring I lose 25.

5lbs of muscle a year isn't bad for SARMS though.

>2017
>still eating

archive.org/details/InediaNonEatingFasting

Ketogenic diet is for faggots.

Truth, Glucose remains the cleanest burning form of energy for the human body

Why's that? They're all so different. Plus there are plenty of "sarms" that are actually just RCs, like Cardarine, its a PPAR agonist, not a SARM.

Shitposting when you don't have a single leg left to stand on isn't going to make you any less ignorant.

Causing massive fluctuations in your insulin levels isn't normal, and it doesn't give you more energy.

It also spikes Insulin, which is a heavy handed trigger of "new" fat generation.

Keto. Literally the master race diet. Lost 67 lbs, feel great, look great.

Which is why your body loses its shit trying to get rid of it whenever its in your blood, right kike?

Might be to do with ur carb timing

Agriculture was a mistake.

>israel west
wow who would have guessed

Well if the insulin didn't spike the sugar would kill you.

You can use the insulin spike to make sick gains too.

[spike has two meanings there]

Started in 2011, lost 50lbs in like 3 months. Everyone at work was jelly and stole my diet. I had my manager's manager's repeating my mantra.

>current year
>counting fiber
>mfw

Eat a fucking salad, goober.

>Can't you read?

In any physical task one person taking in Glucose will do better than another person doing some faggy keto low carb diet

There's a reason Athletes don't have a steak before and during a race

I'm not "blaming" insulin.

I'm just saying it seems to me that large intake of carbs would make fat faster than moderate intake of fats.

And with carbs, its easy to just eat eat eat.

Lol

keto, the diet people wont shut the fuck up about

which is fair enough because it does seem to work

all I'm getting from this thread is that if you're a fucking obese NEET loser you should go keto to help yourself lose weight

any fucking average guy should not cut out carbs this is one million percent a jewish trick

potato nigger strikes again

When the "average" in many countries is overweight or obese...

The carbonated jew needs to be banned asap. At least you can agree on that.

Oh I completely agree with you. What I'm saying is that if you're in the gym and actually lifting while the insulin works on your blood sugar, you'll gain more muscle and less fat than otherwise.

Alternate meaning would be "spiking" insulin with a literal syringe as a PED.

This

I guess it's just a personal line that I won't cross in regards to certain supplements. Even Black Lion is the maximum level of "unnatural" supplementation for me. Too worried about long term effects surfacing when I'm much older.

There are thousands of keto athletes. Keto super marathon runners, keto MMA fighters, etc. You're regurgitating nonsense.

Everyone regardless of where their body is at should limit sugar intake to 25g per day max.
Unless its a whole piece of fruit you don't need to eat anything sweet. Sugar is the crystallized Jew.

Also its fucking delicious. I constantly eat bacon cheese burgers (wrapped in low carb tortillas) and have abs. Its win-win.

I don't drink though.

Pay attention you fucking mucksavage, he said it was a lie

And there's plenty of Vegan ones too.

But how many of em are Champions?

>Alternate meaning would be "spiking" insulin with a literal syringe as a PED.

Ewww.

Fitfags get more degenerate with each passing day.

^Still not advocating to be a fatass tho. take care of yourself peeps.

this

I eat on average 1 time per day, I eat when I'm hungry. I'm neither overweight nor underweight. I am of optimal weight.

I don't understand all amerifats who can't grasp such a simple concept. Maybe stop putting sugar into everything, you're even putting sugar in your bread for fucks sake.

>ban food items
holy fuck how about instead of perpetuating and expanding the nanny state you just teach some god damn self control and promote a return to traditional values instead of hedonistic decadence

good christ this fucking kikery

>Can't you read?

>100 cal
>2g carbs
>5% alcohol

Enjoy. Or just drink whiskey.

For the general populus of sedentary plebs who aren't athletes or bodybuilders I think less carbs would be a better thing

make you more likely to die in a given time span

I eat 5 meals a day. Then again I'm training pretty aggressively. People need to eat at least 4 heavy protein meals a day though.

>limit sugar intake to 25g per day max.

1 gram per hour. Anything more irritates your blood vessels.

he said the ketones were to help you get over the hump, as in the tiredness that comes with not having your usual sugary energy source

Fuck banning it. Living in a sea of dead eyed, cream puff man-children makes people like me stick out all the more.

Fuck is my jew nose showing?

Tell me ONE. FUCKING. PRO. to soda.

At least alcohol gets you buzzed and smoking makes you look cool.

Name ONE for soda.

try doing some actual work instead of sitting around waiting for your countries eventual demise and maybe you might feel like eating more then once per day you fucking ahmedgurgling svennigger