/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - YOU'LL FIND OUT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump announces DHS Sec nomination 10/12/17
youtu.be/AQE1zFXaa_s
>Pres Trump signs EO to promote Healthcare choice 10/12/17
youtu.be/eMOC1KJPToY
>AG Sessions on immigration review in Falls Church VA 10/12/17
youtu.be/QWHqGSSXp38
>UN Amb Haley brief on Intl Peace&Security 10/12/17
youtu.be/cGopn-CMRr4
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan w/48 women in STEM 10/12/17
youtu.be/RskIHCKwKq4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/12/17
youtu.be/3shoZkktNgQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/12/17
youtu.be/lMeyQgxZ32E
>WH Video: Pres Trump Tax Reform speech in PA 10/12/17
youtu.be/SxKs4Ue8I-U
>WH Video: Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome the cucknadians 10/12/17
youtu.be/neCKRyXL5Ao
>Pres Trump BIGLY interview on Hannity 10/11/17
youtu.be/czWYX-a7R0A
>Pres Trump speech on tax reform @Harrisburg PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/fmxxrFUyjzs
>Pres Trump arriving in PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/QDi1SoVMw4I
>Pres Trump departing DC for Harrisburg, PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/hq8v60RzQUI
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania sit with a cuck 10/11/17
youtu.be/aNq5wvO3F9A
youtu.be/6U-cFEU2Kpo (WH video)

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7998346/kid-rock-senate-politics-gay-rights
youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM
youtube.com/watch?v=WQdnxlJ65ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=aa_DQiB5DXc
fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/TRUMP-EFFECT-IMMIGRATION/010050ZX28W/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

DRUMPF IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>inb4

GOODBYE SECOND TERM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the human hose sucker posted it himself like a total slave!

Anyone got the MAGA hat template.
Still haven't recovered from recently formating everything.

ARE YOU READY FOR PRESIDENT KID ROCK?!?

> 'President Kid Rock' Blasts 'Deadbeats Milking the System' & Transgender Rights In Nashville Speech [1]
> What was once a mere curiosity has now become a summertime tradition in the South, as Kid Rock's Fish Fry celebrated its third anniversary this past weekend in Nashville.
> ...
> For many, this was what they had truly come for. Wearing "Kid Rock for U.S. Senate" merch, the night took on the air of an early stop on Donald Trump's presidential campaign, as the crowd greeted the moment with rapturous screams and applause.
> After a few Ric Flair-esque "whoo"s into the mic, Rock began his speech rap with,

> "What's going on in the world today? Seems the government wants to give everyone healthcare, but wants us all to pay. Now to be very frank, I don't have a problem with that, but that's because God has blessed me and made my pockets fat.
> But redistribution of wealth seems more like their plan, and I don't believe you should have to save, sacrifice and do things by the book, and then have to take care of some deadbeat, lazy ass milking-the-system motherfucker."

> To guffaws from the audience, Rock touched on issues within the LGBTQ community.

> "Why these days is everything so damn gay?" he said. (...) But things shouldn't be this complicated; and, no, you don't get to choose, because whatever you have between your legs should determine the bathroom that you use. Pretty simple."
> ...
> While America is currently as divided as it has been in years, for one night this audience -- faces illuminated by the screens -- could take comfort in their host's words:

> "Wouldn't it be a sight to see? / President Kid Rock in Washington, D.C. / Standing on the desk in the Oval Office like a G / Holding my dick, ready to address the whole country?"

[1] billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7998346/kid-rock-senate-politics-gay-rights

Meanwhile at NeoGAF

Ofcourse.

Yeah that still makes me cringe. How about we don't, lets not.

You don’t need to be mean about it

Prove him wrong

HEY YOU GUYS

>pizza reference

Let me guess she it was an open relationship and she was fucking a coon while he was getting was getting lubed. Pathetic.

Awoo

Watching Mourning Cuck and his Polish bitch try and get a token nigger make the case Trump should be impeached for not kissing Puerto Rican ass enough.

Has anyone EVER seen any reporters point out that Puerto Ricans contribute 1/8th the tax dollars a comparable population state, like Iowa, would?

POST DA SALT

OOPS LOL

delteet that picture, now.

Mods deleted the spam, now the previous thread is at 210 posts.

IT'S OUT

You don't have the necessary autism, Colgate.

You just know that’s happening. Stop resisting!

>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A WOLFGIRL
>I'M AWOO RICK

It's an ironic awoo.

Never Jenner. Kid Rock I'm agnostic on. I suspect he'll cuck out on immigration.

Regardless, Trump will get his 60 Senators as long as he gets TWO big wins by July 2018.

I'm guessing
>North Korean War win
>tax reform

Autistic weeb identified.

I’m gonna convince you one way or the other to like me

>Never Jenner
Why? Still better than Feinstein or "progressive" challengers

If Stuart Smalley can become a senator, so could Kid Rock.

senate yeah sure maybe, president? Ugh, no thanks.
Shits dumb. The last thing I want is a world where dumb fuck celebrity cock suckers think they can just run for office.
>President Nicki Minaj

Looks like the other (tiny) shoe is about to drop.

At this point re-election is a pipe dream.

A progressive is the best option out of California. Common ground on trade deals, infrastructure, some other things witg Trump. Any right winger winning is a pipe dream given their runoff system.

Britbongs are now forced to pay a tax for your bullying, /ptg/.

*blocks your path*

Apehoop or divegrass

cute pupper

Remember: This is a *Tory* government.

I hope you watch in horror as North Korea is flattened with the biggest bombing in history. Not nukes, because the South Koreans will have to live there when all the Norks are blown to bits.

It’s over

I took a shit and it looked like the last administration

>literally chromatic aberration: the game

Just, sad.

Jesus Christ. Just how far have you bongs fallen?

>spam deleted after everyone ditches the thread

god damn!

Maybe just leave a post saying to come here and abandon that thread?

Are you a games journo?

Nah, let the newfags figure it out. It builds character

kek

>senate yeah sure maybe, president

Three times senator and majority senate leader Kid Rock, in 2034, would be a totally different man than present day Kid Rock

bretty shitty meme desu senpai

Looks it disappeared anyway. Not that I mind. Duplicates make the catalog a mess

Is COMPED the best meme since K... Keep me posted?

>Jason Aldean likes this
hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=WQdnxlJ65ZM
Did anyone see the Interview tonight with Hannity? Man that bugle tribute they gave him was awesome!

Kek not bad leftypol

It's a decent meme, it'll probably fade away with the shooting in time but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Never let go of it lads.

>According to LULAC representatives and family members, on Oct. 4, a U.S. Immigration Custom Enforcement (ICE) agent at the Round Lake Beach Police Department threatened to have the Gonzalez parents deported if their son did not cooperate with investigators.
> The group said Round Lake Beach police officers and Lake County sheriff's deputies were present as well.

Kek, they’re toast. Refused to snitch on people who shot their own community but snitched on local police. Their parents are going back, likely “voluntarily”

The problem with that is the longer they are there in DC, the more consumed by the swamp they become eventually turning on the people completely. Thats the problem with centralized power. They become separated from their constituents. 1 or 2 terms then president in 2024.

that was practically their "new" slogan that got destroyed two months ago

> They become separated from their constituents. 1 or 2 terms then president in 2024.
Senate terms is 6 years user. There really should be a push for a repeal on the 17th.

>Constitutional Convention
>Everything outside of Bill of Rights is excluded from the Constitution.

What happen

They were ready to move away from identity politics and focus on economy Bill Clinton style and Trump dragged them back into the mud with the tranny ban.

dog bless Bonlald Crump

shill nobody cares

anyone else want to know what's trump thingken about right now?

Who /mongrel/ here

I'm not really savvy on law enforcement legal procedure, but if the police tv shows are even loosely based in reality, isn't this within the law boundaries?
>Be criminal
>Get caught
>Get a deal, you're in a low priority list if you cooperate
Sounds pretty legal to me

Never gonna happen. The entire point of the 17th was to castrate the 10th. The states have been effectively neutered and are welded to the Federal tit.

Checked, worry not storm soon then we’ll find out.

>woman gets surgeries to look like melania trump
>still looks nothing like her

Why are women so terrible, /ptg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=aa_DQiB5DXc

What's up with this SCRY bullshit I'm seeing here?

>what is gravity
That broad is really rocking that 85 IQ

Well without the 12th, the Vice President would be the person who came second in the EC, so, y'know, you'd have Hildawg as VP.

But on he bright side, there'd be no more income tax and the States would have their represenation back

This tranny is still making the news?

Well, for starters the 11th amendment would fall and people would be able to sue the State of Texas (for instance) new Voter ID law in a federal court in California, making its appeal happen at the 9th circuit instead of on the 5th.
You can clearly see the unintended consequences of a blanket repeal like that.

It’s better to do like the framers: measure twice, cut once.

Holy shaaait this Graphic is very good.

It's from reuters. We're doing good on immigration, it seems.

fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/TRUMP-EFFECT-IMMIGRATION/010050ZX28W/index.html

MAGA. I still feel bad for the user who got diabeetus from eating too much ice cream.

Wat do about John McCain?

>Well without the 12th, the Vice President would be the person who came second in the EC, so, y'know, you'd have Hildawg as VP.
I remember reading how this happened on early 19th century too and caused some issues, lol.

I stopped watching ahs last week. Best decision of my life thus far.

Nature is solving the problem as we speak

That’s not what happened tho. It’s more like
> tell us what you know or your parents are deported

That’s wrong only for one reason: they should be deported regardless

AHS has been garbage for awhile. Season 1 was good but it just went all downhill from there. I was thinking about trying Roanoke but I doubt it's worth watching.

Yeah show sucks ass Emma is just hot.

>ignores
>specifically mentions it during interview

>it's a Donald and O'Reilly tag-team against the kikes episode

what does he mean by pet insurance companies?

it's not racism, sweetie
you just ugly

damn that's kind of hot