Watching bakemonogatari

>watching bakemonogatari
>she literally meets the mc and falls in love with him in 2 days after being helped

LOL is this supposed to be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu2t6ujxOsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's worst girl anyway. Wait untill the good ones show up to save the show.

She falls in love with one that helps her. Even the con man (until she found out it was a con)

>LOL

It's a harem anime

> in 2 days
In 1 week.
> is this supposed to be good?
They are the best couple in anime. They also have the best romantic episode of all time.

New MadYY art is so good

Stop watching now OP, save yourself the trouble. It never gets good. In fact Nisioisin is a hack writer, Katanagatari was trash as well so spare yourself that agony, too. Actually it is worth watching through nisemonogatari episode 4, the only redeeming scene in the whole shit franchise.

>harem anime
dropped

She is worst girl for a reason. Nisio himself think she was a mistake.That's why she doesn't get any screentime no more.

Honestly I thought they were joking about going out at first but then it turned out to he serious.

>he'd rather watch an anime where the couple would take 12 episodes to realize they're in love then watch like 2 minutes of how couples do when they're in a relationship

sometimes i forget most of Sup Forums are relationshipless virgins.

She is best fictional girl ever created.

> They are the best couple in anime. They also have the best romantic episode of all time.
This.

>implying you wouldn't want to date a handsome manlet with vampire powers and abs who saved you from an oddity

Handsome motherfucker

>high school girl asks out the first attractive guy who acts nice to her
Sounds pretty realistic to me.

Didn't sound like you watched it if you go 'muh random approx time'.

Also the starting line to date isn't exactly falling in love. Maybe you'd better get better at life one day, but it hasn't been at any time since you were born apparently.

:^)

yet araragi cheats on her all the time

Crab being one of the most realistic personalities in the show might explain why she is so shit.

But it has CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT so you know it's a deep and emotional story.

shaft sucks

Escapism doesn't work so well if a character's personality mirrors ones in the real world.

Wait untill best girl shows up, then you can drop it.

Wow virgin taiting. Crabfags conformed for loving 3DPD.Truly worst girl and worst fans.

She said she doesn't mind as long as he returns to her. Literal cuck.

How can a manlet be so cool?

She said she doesn't mind as long as he doesn't actually fuck anyone.

They used to be good until they were corrupted by monogataribux

Why are there eggs in their hair?

He looks like a really cute girl in this pic.
sexy legs

>measuring someone who is bending over slightly.
The red line is taller than her, but it still seems too short.

>ararararargi FUPA

What's so strange about that?
She's interested in him so they start dating. I wouldn't say they were as in love at that point as they later get.
Isn't that how relationships work?

Lol

Would you rather she wait for weeks agonizing over whether she should confess to him or not? Because that's what Hanekawa did, and she lost her chance because of it.

She was fucking cursed, this guy comes and unconditionally offers her help, even after she stapled the inside of his mouth, what girl wouldn't immediately take a liking to him?

She never said she was head over heels in loved with him from day 1, she just started liking him because of the kind thing he did for her, it's not unreasonable or too fast, she was just honest with herself and him.

The measurements are official anyway so Araragi is still a manlet.

Gahara has issues. But even if you don't take that into account, within those two days Araragi showed himself as a guy who wasn't scared of her or her bullshit, and he also helped her get rid of a supernatural curse. He was her knight in shining armor.

You wouldn't?

Because it is LN harem

>Because that's what Hanekawa did, and she lost her chance because of it.

Wrong. Hanekawa only officially became his friend like a few weeks before Bake starts. What she wanted was to establish a strong connection with him before establishing a romantic relationship with him. As we saw in Neko White, if she dates, it's with someone she plans on taking the next step with, not someone she plans to just "date first and see if it works out".

Whereas with Gahara, a few days after stapling the boy's cheek open, asks him to go out with her, when they just became friends. That is weird no matter how you look at it, and Araragi even said her personality would turn off some people.

Now, Hanekawa has her own demons to overcome, but her way was actually the sensible thing to do in establishing a connection first, before going into a relationship. She just didn't factor in a few things, one, Araragi has a rather twisted perception and relationship with her, and two, his self-esteem almost requires the girl to make the first move. Despite the fact that her inviting him to hang out so often after school was pretty obvious she was interested. The entire class, including Senjougahara, thought they were dating already, thus her question in Mayoi Snail, she was planning to NTR Hanekawa in spite of the answer. Which makes Hanekawa more awesome that she let's that go when Gahara admits that in White.

Senjou is good, but ultimately, down the road, Hanekawa is just better. She just didn't win the bowl because of several factors, not just not taking the plunge. Even Araragi admitted to being dense and a beta in the commentary for Tsubasa Cat.

> she was planning to NTR Hanekawa in spite of the answer
Oh, really? We don't know about this, but we certainly know, that Hanekawa was planning to NTR Gahara in Neko Shiro (and unconciously in Tsubasa Cat in Bake).
> down the road, Hanekawa is just better
Nope again. Not only Araragi sisters, but also Nadeko (just from looking) admits that Hitagi is a perfect match for him.

Good MC stuck in a shit show with retarded female characters.

I feel sorry for him and Kaiki.

> That is weird no matter how you look at it

Not really, people get asked out on dates after knowing the other person for five minutes, considering the weird circumstances each of them met under to begin with, I don't think asking them out after a couple of days is unreasonable.

> What she wanted was to establish a strong connection with him

Literally saved his life on more than one occasion, that'd be a strong enough connection to just about anyone.

> but her way was actually the sensible thing to do

The 'sensible' thing, if we're going to apply that to this weird situation, would have probably been for Hanekawa to ask Araragi out right after all the vampire shit was dealt with, they'd been through that much together and both had nearly seen the other die, it was as much time as anyone would have needed to be sure of their feelings for the other person.

I don't.

A man with titts

Don't forget her ass and the rest of her perfect body.

Besides the girls is there anything good about this series?

watch in chronological order or airing order?

Welcome to women. They fall in love for the dumbest reasons.

>Oh, really? We don't know about this, but we certainly know, that Hanekawa was planning to NTR Gahara in Neko Shiro (and unconciously in Tsubasa Cat in Bake).

Actually, it was revealed in Shiro that Hanekawa's real feelings were true about accepting Araragi and Senjougahara being happy, so her advice in Bake was genuine. But she also wanted to be with Araragi, it's canon that all her personalities are genuinely her.

>Nope again. Not only Araragi sisters, but also Nadeko (just from looking) admits that Hitagi is a perfect match for him.

Not quite, people in show have said positive reactions for both Hanekawa and Senjougahara, including his sisters, who were always more pro Hanekawa and grew into Senjou.

About the only people saying anything outright negative about Hanekawa and Araragi getting together is Yotsugi and Shinobu, and that seemed more their bias than thinking in terms of the two's relationship, because they both like Araragi. Even Meme, who is outright repelled by Hanekawa, called Araragi out and said he loved Hanekawa.

>first attractive guy

Arararagi is ugly as fuck what are you on?

Looks like some scruffy faced poorfag and doesn't have a fit body, he's far from attractive.

she doesn't really truly fall in love with him until later though.

>watch this
>she cuts her hair
>drop this

Funny thing is she cut it off so casually for no reason and girls in niplan would get their ass beaten at home if they did something like that.

I fed her a bowl of them earlier

> it's canon that all her personalities are genuinely her.
Okay, then we have two attempts to steal Araragi by Tsubasa, while we don't even know for sure if Gahara would try anything if Araragi had already been dating Hanekawa in Bake.
> including his sisters, who were always more pro Hanekawa and grew into Senjou.
So, down the road, you say.

Kaiki, Meme, and Araragi.

>araragi
>not attractive

He's bishie as fuck.

>She's worst girl anyway. Wait untill the good ones show up to save the show.
Hatter Faggot

>Arararagi is ugly
Shit taste, his only flaw is that he's a manlet.

Dat voice

> called Araragi out and said he loved Hanekawa.

However dumb and pretentious it sounds, it's true that he did love Hanekawa, just not in a romantic way.

He says so himself to cat Hanekawa, that his feelings had gone beyond love, and that he didn't think he could ever see her in a romantic light at this point.

>skeleton guy has packs

Big whoop.

How does that look skeleton to you mate?

The character interactions and the visuals. The stories are pretty interesting too.

Not english video
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu2t6ujxOsE
This confesion will always be in top ten

She doesn't fall in love with him. They start dating. They don't get serious until later in the story. It's probably one of the most realistic relationships in anime.

Is this the JoJoGahara thread?

I want to beat her up and rape her for thinking she can be the superior in a relationship

SenJoJogahara.

>he can't handle the bantz

>The 'sensible' thing, if we're going to apply that to this weird situation, would have probably been for Hanekawa to ask Araragi out right after all the vampire shit was dealt with, they'd been through that much together and both had nearly seen the other die, it was as much time as anyone would have needed to be sure of their feelings for the other person.

That is the "tightrope romance" syndrome, she is smart enough to understand that, what she THOUGHT was that she had enough time to sort her feelings out, and that she didn't need to tie him up with a "you're dating me, and that is all there is to it". See the commentary for Tsubasa Cat, and how genuinely frustrated she was that, despite all that they went through together, he somehow thinks she would do that for anyone. Even he can't get behind his whole logic about "guys will think that this girl is just being nice" mantra.

But things didn't work out, as we see. On a sidenote, Araragi grew to love Senjou after dating her, which is odd when looked at objectively. Why date, doing something on the idea that you want to be intimate with someone, before you understand who they are?

Araragi learned to love Senjou, but that doesn't mean he stopped loving Hanekawa, or that his affection for Shinobu didn't get stronger, Nisio has these three at the forefront of his heart, but he doesn't really do anything with that fact. With no actual cons for Shuraragi.

Surely, more things might come out as a relationship develops, but that is even more of a reason not to go out with someone to say, "hey, I have a girlfriend/boyfriend". Besides, there is merit in the idiom of your lover being one of your best friends.

Remember, from Kizu to the end of Tiger was a few months, March to July. That isn't unreasonable to hold back and maintain a friendship in that timespan. But society almost dictates to you to go for a relationship quickly, it's why marriages are dwindling and long term ones are even rarer.

>short
>well toned
>cute face
>looks younger than his age
>into s/m
>BL seiyuu

Bear here. Araragi is what you would call an ideal twink.

It's kind of ironic that the sister you have pictured called him an idiot that should die during the rejection scene in White during the commentaries.

>you will never have a long lasting marriage with Hanekawa

it was a week.

and obviously you have never been a teenager in love. took me 1.5 days to be head over heels in love with my first "love". met her on a friday night, was completely in love by sunday.

> Why date, doing something on the idea that you want to be intimate with someone, before you understand who they are?

So you can learn more about them? If you have romantic feelings, there's literally nothing wrong with asking that person out and seeing where things go.

Waiting until you're good friends or for the right moment is just fooling around, I'm not saying that it's pointless over-all, but it's not necessary. You're never going to be guaranteed to stay with someone romantically whether you were friends or not before hand, so you may as well just do it as you like.

> Araragi grew to love Senjou after dating her, which is odd when looked at objectively.

> it's why marriages are dwindling and long term ones are even rarer.

This is just dumb, my parents got together after meeting on a boat once, and they're still going strong today, how long the timespan is before you start dating means absolutely nothing, it only depends on the people involved and how compatible they are.

Rararagi was so hot in the movie I was ready to become gay for him.

Is Araragi's relationship with Shinobu supposed to be romantic? I hear anons say this, but I never got that impression.

It's muddied.

They have an extremely strong connection as it is right now, but whether anything will actually happen between the two is anyone's guess.

It is the same as Shinichi and Migi relationship. If you could imagine them dating, then you might think that it could be the same for Shinob and Araragi.

Their relationship is more complex. But Shinobu is definetly starting to feel something. She is pure though.

Shinobu goes off explaining how eventually all the other characters will die off and it'll be just him and her left, so its pretty well implied.

Might be the hottest girl in Germany has time to experience enough sexual encounters in 500 years to not really get it up anymore for araragi.

It is once Hitagi dies.

Go read Princess Beauty and Acerola Bon Apettit

You won't be able to do it chronologically for another year

>unironically shitting on best girl hitagi
It's like you didn't watch episode 12 of bake, that hit like a truck

She is the superior. She'd probably staple your eyes shut or something if you tried that.

that's how relationships start user. One person likes the other and so they decide to date. After dating, the relationship grows and deepens

(or it ends)

I want to have a kinky threesome with The Fire sisters desu

>Waiting until you're good friends or for the right moment is just fooling around, I'm not saying that it's pointless over-all, but it's not necessary. You're never going to be guaranteed to stay with someone romantically whether you were friends or not before hand, so you may as well just do it as you like.

I see it in the reverse. Just dating, when you don't even really know the person, trivializes the whole point of dating, which is supposed to be.

Not to say that getting to know someone through dating is wrong, but acting as if it's a norm to getting to know someone is kind of faulty. You have certain expectations in dating and people have expectations of you, or people will color you differently when you say two people are dating. So you in turn, become more idealized than you would regularly. It's not exactly the best way to get to know someone truly.

To use a Monogatari example, Araragi gets excited when Hanekawa invites him to karaoke in Tsubasa Song and calls it a date (let's forget he has a girlfriend and has seemingly rejected Tsubasa's feelings). He immediately changes his mindset and starts thinking about what they will together (funnily enough, thinking Hanekawa is more manly then him to take charge during a 'date'). He made assumptions about what would happen.

My point is, dating is supposed to be a higher level than just getting to know someone, which you can do without establishing a courting relationship.

I'm about to graduate college and I can confirm that most of my peers don't want to date for the sake of getting to know someone. They start as friends and then make it official once they really know each other.

This does lead to a lot of 'no strings attatched, friends-with-benefits' type behavior but that seems preferable to the dating we see elsewhere, which just looks like uncomfortable and desperate attempts to seek connections

>uncomfortable and desperate attempts to seek connections

This would be the entirety of my social life if I had one

Do you think she really slipped on a banana peel?

Well, and this isn't me trying to be nihilist, but at this point, dating is essentially in the same realm of a FWB relationship. There is nothing concrete attaching you if you approach what is supposed to be a romantic partnership in the same vein as sharing occasional coffee after work/class/etc. This doesn't change even when bringing sex into the equation.

Sure, as the other user says, some people do hook up that way, but it has nothing to do with them deciding to date. They could have easily just gotten to know one another and it would progress either way. Affection has multiple levels, and bring attracted to someone (or multiple people) can happen for endless reasons.

But hey, some people might need the impetus of a dating atmosphere to spark romantic feelings that progress into actual love. Some even argue marriage itself can instill commitment into the less committed.

Araragi would be a good argument for this, actually. We however, can't really give him the excuse that he couldn't have dated Hanekawa, or that they just wouldn't work, or even that it was all her fault. Nisio designed her character to lose, and that despite Araragi's hang ups and Hitagi's issues, that they work. Hell, the anime misses a lot of Hitagi's issues and her developing over time in the series, with her own faults and the pitfalls her and Araragi's relationship have, to maintain "this is why they work, don't question it". This coming from a guy who supports their relationship (even as a Cat fan) and thinks it's for the best Tsubasa and Koyomi didn't get together.