Hey burgers. Taking 1200 muslim men for 60 latinos?

Hey burgers. Taking 1200 muslim men for 60 latinos?
Best fucking deal ever. Thanks bro

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3412.0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

elaborate

I thought we were getting over 3000 of the cunts in exchange?

No. Fuck off. What kinda Jewy deal is that?

Only nu-pol posts news or statements without source.

The kind of deal you make with the eternal anglo

The kind made by dealmaster obongo. Just be glad he made the deal with white people or he'd have had us giving them a briefcase full of money for the privilege.

Obama agreed to it. Trump called up our PM and tried to pressure him into giving it up but we resisted.

Unrucky!

Fucking cunts. At least be decent for once and drill holes into the boat you'll be sending them on.

Hahaha. We feel for ya we truly do. Maybe we can sneak an emu on to sort the problem out.

Yes! Those magnificent birds were preserved by a higher power for a reason mere mortals could not comprehend at the time. But now their time has come to serve their true purpose!

We take in like 200k immigrants a year. One of the worlds highest immigration intakes a fucking year and you're shit talking the US. Fuck m8.

these ones git in before operation sovereign borders kicked in.

god i was fucking diamonds when based tones told us the plan. even the name of it. soveriegn fucking nation with sovereign fucking borders. no cunt comes in without permission. goddamn

one of the only decent moves malcolm 'jew cunt' turnbull has made

Just so you know I'm not shitposting

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3412.0/

>In 2015-16, net overseas migration (NOM) reflected an annual gain of 182,165 persons, 3.0% (5,300) more than in 2014-15.

Oh yeah stop those boats
Based tones

hes had some okay bants in parliment. but yeah hes a shifty cunt

the boats bring muslims.
legals migrants are chinese, indian and european. there is a difference.

>impfuckingplying thats still ok
Fucking nu/pol/
It's called a fucking white Australia policy you cuck

WORSE THEN THE IRAN DEAL

It is nowhere near that small of a number. Investigate migration via NZ. 444 visas. Compare the numbers going in and out and the population of the entire country. it will blow your mind. Esp when you remember aust offers full medicare, welfare to NZers.

And thats not even counting all the int students who stay on and demand work. And demand they do. No one leaves.

I believe you mate, it's fucked all around but being honest I didn't know about half that shit. Fucking kiwis. Fucking Globalism.

He's not shifty. He's just a spineless, weak pissant.