I just solved Spain. Let's just give independence to Catalonia, Basque and let UK...

I just solved Spain. Let's just give independence to Catalonia, Basque and let UK, Germany and Portugal annex their rightful clay.

Simple as that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-DJjPcdR-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_empire_on_which_the_sun_never_sets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the muslims should go back
why are you giving them free land hans

Why? Do they even speak Portuguese up there? I bet not. What would we gain from more territory?

Catalonia isn’t going anywhere, they tought they could part of the EU without Spain.

>anlos
>relevant

Galicians are fake Portuguese.

>germany starts a plan to lose more European clay to muslims
>Constantinople, Albania and Bosnia isn't enough
Fuck, why do Germans have such a boner for islam?

>A german
>Giving free land for muslims

Woah,what a surprise, never seen before.

Fuck you autistic Hans.

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

Fine by me

Just accept that we're getting galicia you fuck, then we keep working to get asturias and keep going till we have the peninsula

SCHEIß DRAUF MALLE IST NUR EINMAL IM JAHR

I see what you're doing, put all the muslims in Spain, then when it becomes chaos, we start a reconquista in the honour of the great Afonso, and you will be like, well, they are doing their reconquista thing and the peninsula will finally be ours.

ofc german wants to steal clay
PAY REPARATIONS

>Giving Central and Northern Spain to muslims
>Not Al-Andalus

The actual answer is to not give any European clay to them unless this is to set up a Crusade, putting all European muslims in one place then doing a complete cleansing. Like sweeping dust in one pile then throwing it all in the trash

This is how its going to go down, you disgusting Kraut.

You are not getting any territory. You tried to annex half of Europe last century and we'll be fucked if you get another square centimetre of clay.

You're going straight to the Blood Refinery.

The Muslims won't keep negging them about the holocaust to siphon funds from the German economy to place into the hands of their militarily weaker neighbors.

Mallorca is not germany more like Britain.

Well, the pole wants to educated us about stealing.

Class, don't laugh. let him speak, i am sure it's very insightful.
btw how's gdansk?

>europe as a whole
>relevant

almost good, if only we could kill all people that recieve payments from your politicians for causing disorder

You can see clearly that Galician is a dislexian Portuguese youtube.com/watch?v=V-DJjPcdR-U

it's Germany's policy to give European land to Muslims. didn't you get Merkel's memo?

Look at all the shit skin Jews in Portugal complaining about integrating their superior, white, celtic native european originals in Galicia.

Stay silent Portuguese, Galicians were the original. You're the integrated Jews.

Need to solve Germany first

I fixed germany.

daily reminder that cucktalans are a joke:

>leech from Spain for 40 years, get industrialized by Franco, an evil dictator according to you
>have the highest rate of corruption, cry about how the rest of Spain steals from you
>blackmail and threat with the independence every year to get more money from the spanish government
>claim you are genetically superior to the rest of spaniards, when you descend from the same ppl
>change/invent history of Spain, Aragón and Cataluña to justify the existance of your imaginary country and kings
>brainwash people and kids using schools and the media for 40 years
>impose your dead language everywhere, fire people and shut down bussinesses than dont use cucktalan
>try to annex other autonomies (Valencia, Baleares) and get offended when they tell you to fuck off
>call 'facha' or 'fascist' everyone that dont think like you, brand them as if they were outcasts
>try to get international support, nobody cares excepting other terrorist movements like basques and scots
>ally with the basque terrorists, with ppl that killed YOUR own ppl to get more support
>attack, harass, insult, spit on the national police and guardia civil and flip out when they beat the shit out of you, holding themselves back. still say u had 900 "innocent people" wounded
>break spanish laws and your OWN laws, stomp on everyone, do whatever the fuck u want in the name of democracy, and then call for dialogue
>get 90% of votes in illegal referendum (30% of the total population, all of them secessionists), without any census or control, people voting several times, children and dead people voting, urns in the street
>count votes with ppl from your own party, 500 person towns get 1000 votes supporting the 'yes'
>try to declare independence against the will of more than a half of your "country". last 8 seconds
>try to appear internationally like victims, lie about how Spain is a fascist dictatorship oppresing poor catalonians, when its the other way around

We don't want Aragón plus Balears are our rightful clay and not yours Hans.

Semitic spanigger lying, how surprising.

Nah, this is how you solve Spain.

If you touch my waifu portugal we will glass you subhuman

u mean Baleares is the rightful clay of the Kingdom of Aragón, like Cataluña and Valencia

We dont want you either, catashitter

>8 seconds

Send all Muslims to G*rmany, free stuff and free woman who love to get impregnated by savages there.

The Kingdom of Aragon never ruled any of those territories, it was the CROWN of Aragon, which was a very different thing, and which was culturally catalan. Inside the CROWN of Aragon there was the Kingdom of Aragon, the Principality of Catalonia, the Kingdom of Valencia and so on. Basically all those territories were united through their monarchy but they were virtually independent one from each other, with each territory having its own "cortes".

Asturias untouched, i am fine with this.

>t. savage
Really made my ol' thinking machine rattle.

>belgium still exists

t. illiterate Manolo

> t. G*rman subhuman

EIGHT (8)
I
G
H
T

The Balearics are our's too, Hans.

>tfw they got industrialized by workers mainly from Andalusia and Extremadura
>inb4 andalusians are lazy

>germany pushes its muslims on other country
islam is part of germany hans

/thread

You have to go back Paco.

>economic migrants who came to Catalonia to work in the industry here because they didn't have anything in their regions of origin are the ones who developed the catalan industry
Manolo intellectuals everyone.

as somebody who lives in cologne i would be completely ok with that .legalized weed and no more merkel cuckery...

LOL, cacaluña is the part of spain with more moors, stop talking about dreams traitor!

it is our land. Just as rest of slavic land you stole and you WILL give it back

>Manolo intellectuals everyone.
>thinks Spanish sucession war was a secession war

go suck Junqueras cock

>your flag
>known to me?
Pffft!
I'm the eternal "anlos", you unknown Foreign substance you.

The problem with you Spaniards is that you are incapable of creating a succesful country for the life of yours.

Virtue, intelligence, freedom, common sense, all of those attributes are antagonistic to the obscurantist and bitter castilian soul.

You even lack the concept of the "civil society", it is something that a catalan unionist like Rivera had to introduce to you.

You will always create shitholes riddled with bureacreacy, corruption, tyrannical and stupid laws, high taxes and basically an eternal hellhole for the middle class. You don't need communism because the envy, bitterness, hatred and the totalitarian and expropriative nature are just genetic to you, communism for you is like redundancy. Even your far-"right" is communistic in nature. The political essence of Spain is simply exasperating, it's the end of optimism for anyone with a soul and a brain.

This is why so many catalans want to GET OUT ASAP from there, not because they hate Spain but because they know it's irredeemable due to the very character of Spanish society.

No hard feelings, it's just that you are a bunch of undesirable subhumans.

100% correct.
Expect to be responded by eight seconds memes though because spaniggers can't into critical thinking.

>/thread
>the post has nothing to do with the thread itself
Castillian intellectuals gentlemen

Ibitha

This is actually so beautiful
Al Andalus was the most advanced country in the world, at it's time. Is there any hope for Spain returning to that?

>we catalans are superior to you, untermenschen, thats why we want independence
thanks for proving my point, catanazi

Who on earth wants to be ruled by inferiors and live among inferiors? Nobody, and we're not the exception.

>The problem with you Spaniards is that you are incapable of creating a succesful country for the life of yours.

Yeah, no.

Catalonia is the region with the second highest number of representatives in the Parliament. If this country is a mess, it is also because your incompetent politicians have never contributed something useful. Madrid's parties have needed parliamentary support from catalonia many times.

They could have asked for anti-corruption laws.
They could have asked for laws that improve industry.
They could have asked for lower taxes and budget reforms.
They could have asked for better separation between politicians and the judiciary power.
They could have asked for laws that stopped the real state bubble.
They could have asked for so many things, but you only got identity bullshit like Salamanca's papers.

Your shitalonian mindset assumes that Spain is third world at politics and that catalanist politicians are somehow more "european" and better. Truth is, every single time they have proved they are not better than anyone else. All they do is to ask for decentralization, then privatize what they get to their friends, after taking the 3% bribe.

Your little region is full of redneck elitist like you who think that they should secede because they Spain is not good enough for them. But you are just a bunch of Murcia-tier dumbasses who think they deserve better because they are special snowflakes.

You don't deserve independence. Your children will have a spanish national ID and will be subjects of Queen Leonor. You should teach them to love her or they may grow up to be little whiny bitches like you.

the thing is you're not superior to anyone, jordi, you're spaniards, like the rest of Spain
sorry for bursting your bubble

VUIT

SEGUNDOS

>american education ruining a 2 post combo

Why not put all Muslims outside of Europe while we are at it? It won't require much more work.

>You Spaniards
>boasts about Catalonia
>flag
lel

Oi it's not my fault libshits ruined everything
Consider this screengrab reparation monies

Spain was the first "the empire on which the sun never sets" and with greater land extended than Abbasid Caliphate and the other caliphates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_empire_on_which_the_sun_never_sets

If anything Galicia should annex us and then purge all life forms in Lisbon and south of the Tejo

>(Valencia, Baleares) a
There is Catalan spoken but they do not consider as Catalans?

Over here we we're told Catalonia makes up a 5th of Spains economy or some shit. Spain will never allow Independence without a spanish war 2.0. Also why do any of us give a shit?

>All they do is to ask for decentralization
They are all for centralization though, the only difference is that they want more centralization in Catalonia. All the companies leaving put into perspective how many they have, and they bitch because they want even more.

hey I have a better plan specially for you