Explain this, please

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/hotel-security-guard-jesus-campos-abruptly-cancels-interview-sean-hannity/
twitter.com/abcWNN/status/918759801156456449/photo/1
pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM
pbs.twimg.com/media/DMAWqzOUQAANKf3.jpg:large
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simple we kill the Batman

explain what?

the fire risessssssssss!

you should not paint with black on top of what you want people to see inside the red circle

What is that?
Has something been redacted?
What is that?

So he receives an award while also walking with a cane. This implies that the picture was taken after he was released from the hospital. What doesn't make sense is that this isn't front page MSM news, given that he is hispanic.

1) What's wrong with his face.
2) What's the thing on his leg.
someone plz

Eh whats going on here?

someone shoop imposibru face on him

Hate to say it but we could be looking at the death of Jesus.

Yeah Sup Forums explain. I thought you said this guy wasn't real.

A bad photoshop. looks like it was done in paint

I can yell you what's wrong with his face.. he's a patsy and he knows it. His face is like "any minute I'm going to die"

those are clearly bandaids on his head
who is this meant to be?

What could be there worth redacting?

This is Campos being awarded with a Plaque Of Grate Justis. I mirrored his face to see whether his creepy "smile thing" overlapped. The whole goddamned picture is fukt.

also, that necklace is not hanging right

Did the journos shoop out a colostomy bag or other embarrassing result of gunshot trauma?

he's holding a graduation cap

My first thought, but would someone who was shot in the leg need a colostomy bag?

what is that long piece of cloth covering his dick

missing leg

check this link out. Campos was supposed to be on Hannity last night, but abruptly cancelled.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/hotel-security-guard-jesus-campos-abruptly-cancels-interview-sean-hannity/

What's the source of the picture?

If he was missing his right leg, he wouldn't hold his cane in his left side. Balance isn't a mysterious concept user.

someone post it earlier but didnt say where it was from

Maybe the supposed 200 rounds fired down the hallway hit him in more than one place, but only the leg wound was publicized. Maybe he asked for the other wound to remain private. Or, maybe he’s just awkwardly carrying a black overcoat with his only free hand since he needs one for the cane.

Bump.
Shit's getting weird in here.

No. It may seem counterintuitive but you actually do want to put the cane or crutch on the good side.

Idk. I spent 16 weeks on crutches, 8 weeks on each foot. Opposite was much easier. Also, It would more sense as a center of balance thing to use them on the opposite leg.

The chain the badge hangs on looks off to me. It looks like it would be strung THROUGH his neck instead of around it. The look on his face is weird but could just be a face/photo timing. The most off thing I see on the picture though is the blacked out part on his leg that's circled. His hand doesn't look like he's holding anything but it could be something light pressed with the fingers. Papers, folder, hat, hand drawing of doompaul.jpg? Where is this from?

If he was missing his leg he wouldn't use a cane...
You expect him to hop like a bunny?

Dude on the right looks like Schmuck Shumer's son in law in the full pic

what if this is a photo of Jesus from another timeline. Sometime jump timelines and post it here.

>Dude on the right looks like Schmuck Shumer's son in law in the full pic
twitter.com/abcWNN/status/918759801156456449/photo/1

walking stick? he probs had a piss bag

Maybe he always had a walking Cain? Old pic

Sort of reminds me of the bad photochop on paddock brothers and powderpuff girls blacked out mirror

oh you dumb niggers. That is just the crease in his pants that made it look all weird.

Does it look like the bandage strips are holding his eyes open?

no.

Could be a pic of him dead on gurney... then all the people and crap photoshopped around him.

He looks dead, not hurt

Yeah, that's my point. I never claimed homeboy was missing a leg. This is Sup Forums, if you're going to browse, it would be in your best interest to learn to follow a thread of comments.

That could be a dead man on that picture. They are posing with a corpse.

its the pants crease you jew

shills get out
REEEEEEEEEEEE

bumpski

we dont do lobotomys anymore do we?

Thats the pelvis user
t. done biology in big boy school

lmao Sup Forums btfo again

Its his coat tail you mongs.

Didn't McCain have the same scar / bandage over his head? They fucking have mind control implants don't they.

Loomer gets to the bottom of all this

pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM

Campos = Compas
Comp as
Comp

Dude this pic looks weird as fuck, what is this?

pbs.twimg.com/media/DMAWqzOUQAANKf3.jpg:large

This isn't an official pic.
This is a bad photoshop

>EXCLUSIVE: ABC News obtains the 1st picture of Jesus Campos, the Mandalay Bay security officer who was shot prior to the Las Vegas shooting

not really sure what they mean. There is already a picture of him

he's dead and they're holding him up weekend with bernie style

>Campos disappears just before interview with media
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

I think someone is going to commit suicide by two shots to the back of the head.

REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM

lol FFFFFFFUUUUUU-

Could it be he is holding one of those white caps that three of the other guys in the photo are either holding or wearing - but it has been painted over for some reason?

Exactly. Retired MD. When you teach someone how to use a cane that is what you teach.

He looks more like a muslim than a latino imo

shopped. The whole thing is. Nothing to see here

Thanks anan

bump 4 plz answers plzzz

bumps

sportin' that Brotherhood Beard

OP don't be a nigger, that "smudge" it's his jacket. I've done the contour of it so you can see.
>Pic related

Ah yes. I see now.
I usually ask my tailor for this exact cut.
Appreciated.

is Sup Forums finished

why does he look like he has no brain or something?
he looks kill

>who was shot prior to
or during
or after

No worries my man, it is a nice cut but it doesn't work with my body shape. Where is your tailor based?

Mr. Chutnam Singh
King's Library Row, Q4F
Hong Kong, Old Quarter
Ask him for "the pilfered hardback book" cut and he will sort you out straight away.

Maybe?

Perfect, thanks for that my man.

Thought it looked good enough at the time?

Shit I looked, haven't fell for that in 20 years

Looks like one of those graduation hats. Since it’s so dark the camera blended it in slightly. But I’m not crazy so Idk

NO. LOOK AT THE PICTURE

Funny thing... yesterday, my son and I were waiting to get haircut.. in walks a guy who looked Japanese, had Japanese copy American 80s dirty dancing haircut, dressed like a Japanese teenager.. tell the haircut place his name.. which was a Mexican name, and he spoke in broken Spanish with a Japanese swap r and l problem. I'm guessing he snuck in through Mexico with Mexican papers....

I'm not as happy as I was before seeing this post but Nigel seems to be correct.

What did he graduate from, big guy?

Who are the other people in the photo?

Can I also purchase a mogwai there?

>. LOOK AT THE PICTURE
what is it?

The game.
>yfw you lost it