Is this the single most fappable to page in TLRD?

Is this the single most fappable to page in TLRD?
I need to know for research

Depends on your kinks. For me it isn't.

No its this one:
Me___________Ur mom lol
8===========D O:

>open any random chapter in TLRD
>go to any random page
>fap away

Nah.

That's not Yami's toilet scene.

Has he had sex yet? I don't watch these harems shows anymore now that I've had sex (and realized how easy it is to get), because it's just blatantly retarded how they can never seal the deal, even though chicks are throwing themselves at harem MCs.

Watched the first series when I was younger and found it kinda funny, but I don't wanna get into it again if Rito's not actually hooking up.

He's still not, no matter how many of us wish for it.

Funny actually, last night I finished TLR S1, and it kept me up thinking about marriage rights for polyamorous arrangements, bizarrely enough.

So, should Rito-kun have the right to legally marry his entire harem here on Earth?

What does his daughter think?

>mau

got me interested in this scene, mind if you post it?

I dunno about you all, but the fact Mikan casually enjoys a bath with her onii-chan makes me diamonds now.

>fapping to tame as fuck kiddy shounen shit

Cannot relate

if he becomes king then yes but nana is trying to convince him its morally okay vs politically

>that mount
MUH

Teach me your ways, senpai.

I just really like the art.

not him but JUST DO IT will solve most of your problems and will get you absolutely everywhere.

This is not facebook normalfag, fuck off

Yeah, like prison.

I'm 52 and had sex once. It was with a 6yo soccer girl at the YMCA in 1988. I still consider myself a virgin though because it was chaotic and I didn't cum inside. Haven't done another girl since then, but have felt many a kids up.

Technically you are, she was probably incapable of kids. Males can't really lose their virginity. If you fucked a onahole when you were 16 or masturbate when your 13, that is essentially the same thing.

Back to the gas chamber.

True. It's not like girls where their flavor seal is broken by riding a bicycle or uncles fingers.

Also in case the girl you fucked and got pregnant but had a miscarriage and could not give birth to the baby, you are still virgin.

No, not JUST DO HER

Go out, do activities, take classes of whatever the hell you are interested in. The point is to meet people

I'm not either of those anons btw.

I'm afraid to go in 6 or 8 year old girls. I feel like I could hurt them. Their vaginal canals are so soft and have not hardened enough around puberty. I still like doing things with them before their minds are corrupted to believe that all sex with older people is bad.

Seriously, if they didn't teach kids that it is so called bad, the kids would usually love it and think it's fun, giving them the attention they oh so need during that time of their life.

Unindoctrined kids are the best.

s..sauce?

To Love Ru Darkness

You could have searched something like TLRD manga and I bet it would have come up

I'm assuming you haven't seen any of the latest stuff.

Which chapter is that? I need to know for research purposes.

I like smaller girls of TLR, so definitely not for me.

holy FUCK momioka
what chapter
I only fap to this shit these days

If you wanted to do research, just read darkness.

There can be only one GREATEST IN THE UNIVERSE and it is LORD HATER!

I've never touched that shit but something tells me that faggot didn't immediately put it in.

So sad.

He had his tongue in there, you can see the saliva trail if you look closely.

>tame as fuck kiddy shounen
nah

Truly he is the man with no dick.

>oh look, the reflect of a vagina!
>oh look, a saliva trail!
No thanks.